2 х ENGYSTOL 50 TABS - MADE IN GERMANY - FREE SHIPPING
Use during pregnancy and lactation.
Instructions For the use of medicine Engystol
Active ingredients: 1 tablet contains:Aconitum napelius D4 – 10 mg, Bryonia D 4- 60 mg, , Asclepiasvincetoxicum D6, D10, D30.
Inactive ingredients: magnesium stearate, lactose monohydrate
Medication form: Tablets. Round beveled tablets, white to yellow-white color, no scent.
Manufacturer: BiologischeHeilmittel Heel GmbH. Dr. Reckeweg-Str. 2-4, 76532 Baden-Baden, Germany
Pharmaceutical group: complex homeopathic supplement.
Recommended use:Common cold and flu and other viral infections
Contraindications: Hypersensitivity to any of the supplement ingredients.
Warnings:The supplement contains lactose, therefore patients with rare lactose intolerance or glucose-galactose malabsorption should not be using the supplement. Consult your healthcare provider if the symptoms persist or condition does not improve.
Usage during pregnancy or breastfeeding: Toxicity of the supplement during pregnancy or lactation has not been researched. No side effects have been reported. Consult your healthcare provider with any concerns.
Usage while operating machinery or driving: Engystol does not affect driving and operating machinery.
Children: the supplement is recommended for infants from birth.
Administration and Dosage: Single dose: adults and children over 12 years old – 1 tablet under the tongue until completely dissolved. Children under 12 years old - grind1 tablet into powder and thoroughly dissolve in 20 ml of water at room temperature (4 teaspoons) and then administer a dose according to age: infants under 1 year old – 1 teaspoon, children from 1 to 6 years old – 2 teaspoons, children from 6 to 12 years old –3 teaspoons. A single dose should be taken 3 times daily 15-20 minutes before a meal or 1 hour after a meal. In case of acute symptoms take 1 daily dose every 15 minutes during first 2 hours. And then 3 times a day. As preventive measure, take 1 daily dose 1-2 times a day.
Treatment duration: 2-4 weeks.
Side effects: in very rare cases, skin rashes may occur. If this happens, stop taking the supplement.
Overdose: none reported.
Interaction with other medications: no issues reported.
Shelf life:5 years.
Storage:Store medicines at room temperature, away from heat and direct light.
Packaging: polypropylene container of 50 tablets in a cardboard box
- Customer from Nottingham logged in
- Customer from Fredericksburg placed a new order for EKTIN EYE DROPS 10 ML - MADE IN USA - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Fredericksburg registered for an account
- Customer from Nottingham placed a new order for Ismigen sublingual tablets 50mg, 30 pcs — Made in Italy — Free Delivery
- Customer from Nottingham registered for an account
- Customer from GLASGOW placed a new order for 2 x TOBRADEX EYE OINTMENT 3,5G — MADE IN BELGIUM — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from GLASGOW registered for an account
- Customer from Concord placed a new order for 3 x GUTTALAX DROPS 30 ML = 90 ML - MADE IN ITALY - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Concord registered for an account
- Customer from Тбилиси registered for an account
- Customer from BRIGHTON logged in
- Customer placed a new order for ZOVIRAX INTENSIVE 50MG/G CREAM 2G - MADE IN POLAND - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Fredericksburg logged in
- Customer from Fredericksburg reset their account password
- Customer from Fredericksburg requested a reset password
- Customer from Hollywood logged in
- Customer from verona registered for an account
- Customer from Sofia registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for 2 x CYCLO 3 FORT 30 CAPS — MADE IN FRANCE — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Mississauga placed a new order for DOPPELHERZ VITAL TONIK 1000 ML — MADE IN GERMANY — FREE SHIPPING