2 х ENGYSTOL 50 TABS - MADE IN GERMANY - FREE SHIPPING
Use during pregnancy and lactation.
Instructions For the use of medicine Engystol
Active ingredients: 1 tablet contains:Aconitum napelius D4 – 10 mg, Bryonia D 4- 60 mg, , Asclepiasvincetoxicum D6, D10, D30.
Inactive ingredients: magnesium stearate, lactose monohydrate
Medication form: Tablets. Round beveled tablets, white to yellow-white color, no scent.
Manufacturer: BiologischeHeilmittel Heel GmbH. Dr. Reckeweg-Str. 2-4, 76532 Baden-Baden, Germany
Pharmaceutical group: complex homeopathic supplement.
Recommended use:Common cold and flu and other viral infections
Contraindications: Hypersensitivity to any of the supplement ingredients.
Warnings:The supplement contains lactose, therefore patients with rare lactose intolerance or glucose-galactose malabsorption should not be using the supplement. Consult your healthcare provider if the symptoms persist or condition does not improve.
Usage during pregnancy or breastfeeding: Toxicity of the supplement during pregnancy or lactation has not been researched. No side effects have been reported. Consult your healthcare provider with any concerns.
Usage while operating machinery or driving: Engystol does not affect driving and operating machinery.
Children: the supplement is recommended for infants from birth.
Administration and Dosage: Single dose: adults and children over 12 years old – 1 tablet under the tongue until completely dissolved. Children under 12 years old - grind1 tablet into powder and thoroughly dissolve in 20 ml of water at room temperature (4 teaspoons) and then administer a dose according to age: infants under 1 year old – 1 teaspoon, children from 1 to 6 years old – 2 teaspoons, children from 6 to 12 years old –3 teaspoons. A single dose should be taken 3 times daily 15-20 minutes before a meal or 1 hour after a meal. In case of acute symptoms take 1 daily dose every 15 minutes during first 2 hours. And then 3 times a day. As preventive measure, take 1 daily dose 1-2 times a day.
Treatment duration: 2-4 weeks.
Side effects: in very rare cases, skin rashes may occur. If this happens, stop taking the supplement.
Overdose: none reported.
Interaction with other medications: no issues reported.
Shelf life:5 years.
Storage:Store medicines at room temperature, away from heat and direct light.
Packaging: polypropylene container of 50 tablets in a cardboard box
- Customer from Pinckney updated their account details
- Customer from Pinckney placed a new order for 4 x RAPHACHOLIN C 30 TABS - MADE IN POLAND- FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Pinckney registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for PIMAFUCORT CREAM 15GR - MADE IN ITALY- FREE SHIPPING
- Customer placed a new order for 2 x PANANGIN 50 TABS — MADE IN HUNGARY — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from El raso de candeleda logged in
- Customer placed a new order for CONCOR 5MG 50 TABS - MADE IN GERMANY - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from El raso de candeleda placed a new order for 2 x TABEX 1,5 MG 100 TABS — MADE IN BULGARIA- FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from El raso de candeleda registered for an account
- Customer from Crown Point logged in
- Customer from Northampton placed a new order for ERGOFERON 20 TABS — MADE IN LITHUANIA — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Northampton registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for Detralex 1000mg 30 tablets — Made in France — Free Delivery
- Customer placed a new order for NEBILET PLUS 5/12,5 28 PILLS - MADE IN GERMANY - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Strovolos placed a new order for Arbivir - Zdorovye Forte 200mg 10 capsules — Made in Ukraine — Free Delivery
- Customer from Crown Point logged in
- Customer from Strovolos registered for an account
- Customer from Crown Point placed a new order for Hascoderm Lipogel 30g — Made in Poland — Free Delivery
- Customer from Crown Point registered for an account
- Customer from Ostrava logged in