2 x ARMOLIPID 60 TABS - MADE IN GERMANY - FREE SHIPPING
A preparation that helps stabilize cholesterol levels and prevents oxidative stress.
The use of the preparation allows you to delay or give up reaching for cholesterol-lowering drugs. The integrated action of ArmoLIPID ingredients ensures natural protection of the cardiovascular system.
1 tablet daily, preferably in the evening during or after a meal to ensure the best absorption of nutrients.
Instructions For the use of medicine ArmoLIPID
Patient information leaflet
ArmoLIPID is a dietary supplement containing natural ingredients which along with proper nutrition provides better control of cholesterol levels. ArmoLIPID contains Berberis aristata d.e., Red yeast rice, Policosanol, Folic acid, Coenzyme Q10 and Astaxanthin
Ingredients: 1 tablet contains: Red Yeast Rice 200 mg, seaweed extract 20 mg, Policasanol 11.2 mg, Coenzyme Q10 2 mg, Folic Acid 0.2 mg
Cardio Vascular Risk
Cardio vascular disease is one of the main causes of death in developed countries. Certain Cardio vascular diseases are of atherosclerotic nature which means they are caused by narrowing arteries due to supposition of fat, cholesterol calcium and fibrin. High cholesterol levels in blood is considered to be a factor for high risk.
Another factor contributing to development of heart disease is high concentration of homocystein due to low folic acid.
Stress, poor nutrition, smoking, high physical activity and other health conditions may lead to heart disease.
It is important to note that excessive and poorly balance nutrition leads to high cholesterol levels in blood.
Considering these factors it is important to add natural supplements to help correct dislipid and suppress stress.
Policosanol is a mixture of natural fatty alcohols, contained in the waxy matrix of sugar-cane (Saccharum officinarum), in rice bran (Oryza sativa) and in beeswax (Apis mellifera).
Red Yeast Rice (Monascus purpureus)
Red yeast rice is produced from fermentation of rice (Oryza sativa) with a particular strain of Monascus purpureus. Fermented red rice contains Monacolin K, a natural product which has a chemical structure belonging to the class of statins which are involved in the cholesterol metabolism, and its activity is related to the administered dose.
Folic acid contributes to the normal metabolism of homocysteine. Homocysteine is a substance physiologically produced in the organism following the metabolism of the amino acid methionine, which we introduce in our organism with the diet. The
homocysteine produced is then transformed in methionine again. If this process of reconversion does not take place, or if it takes place only partially, untransformed homocysteine accumulates in the organism may be harmful for several organs and particularly for the health of the cardiovascular system.
Armolipid contains the physiological daily allowance of Folic acid.
The Coenzyme Q10 is a physiological constituent of our body that is involved in the oxidation-reduction reactions of ATP synthesis (adenosine triphosphate).
Astanxanthin is a substance synthesized by the microalgae Haematococcus pluvialis and it carries out an important role in the oxidation-reduction reactions.
Use recommendations: ArmoLIPID is recommended as supplement to correct nutrition as additional source of biologically active ingredients to lower cholesterol levels.
Use and dose: Adults take 1 tablet per day during or after a meal to ensure best results for the duration of 20-30 days. Course can be repeated.
The product should be taken in conjunction with well balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Contraindications: do not use in case of hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients (allergic reactions). Not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women, children under 18 years old, in conjunction with other products containing folic acid and coenzyme Q10 . The product is not ment to diagnose, teat or prevent disease.
Warnings: Do not exceed recommended dose, do not use to replace healthy balanced diet.
Upset stomach and muscle pain are possible. It this occurs, stop taking the product and consult your health care provider.
Storage: Store in original package at room temperature in dry dark place away from children and pets. Do not use after expiration date.
Shelf life 3 years.
Package: 10 tablets per blister. 2 or 3 blisters in a box.
This is not a medication.
Daily nutrition value per 100 g : 194 kk, protein 5.3 g, fat 4.27 g, non saturated fat 3.25 g, carbs 15.87 g, sugar 0.2687 g, sodium 0.0723 g.
Manufacture and address: Meda Pharma S. p. a. Italy Via Robbio 35 7030 Confinza (Italy)
- Customer from Hollywood logged in
- Customer from Nottingham logged in
- Customer from Fredericksburg placed a new order for EKTIN EYE DROPS 10 ML - MADE IN USA - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Fredericksburg registered for an account
- Customer from Nottingham placed a new order for Ismigen sublingual tablets 50mg, 30 pcs — Made in Italy — Free Delivery
- Customer from Nottingham registered for an account
- Customer from GLASGOW placed a new order for 2 x TOBRADEX EYE OINTMENT 3,5G — MADE IN BELGIUM — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from GLASGOW registered for an account
- Customer from Concord placed a new order for 3 x GUTTALAX DROPS 30 ML = 90 ML - MADE IN ITALY - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Concord registered for an account
- Customer from Тбилиси registered for an account
- Customer from BRIGHTON logged in
- Customer placed a new order for ZOVIRAX INTENSIVE 50MG/G CREAM 2G - MADE IN POLAND - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Fredericksburg logged in
- Customer from Fredericksburg reset their account password
- Customer from Fredericksburg requested a reset password
- Customer from Hollywood logged in
- Customer from verona registered for an account
- Customer from Sofia registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for 2 x CYCLO 3 FORT 30 CAPS — MADE IN FRANCE — FREE SHIPPING