2 x EUPHORBIUM S 20 ML - MADE IN GERMANY - FREE SHIPPING
Indications:Rhinitis of various etiologies (viral, bacterial, allergic), rhinitis of varying severity and course, for adjunctive therapy in the case of foul-smelling nasal mucosa and chronic sinusitis, as well as to improve nasal patency with hay fever.
Features:The nasal spray has a stimulating effect on the nasal mucosa, exerting a beneficial regulatory effect in the course of various diseases of the nose and paranasal sinuses due to the specific mehanism of the interaction. The preparation removes typical changes in the nasal mucosa without causing congestion and reduction of nasal passages. Because the preparation is prepared on the basis of physiological saline solution, it easily penetrates into the sinuses and secretions produced by the mucosa, which prevents it from drying out excessively, allows free breathing and prevents the feeling of tightness in the head. With prolonged use of the preparation, no decrease in its effectiveness is observed.
Usage:Spray 1-2 times into each hole 3-5 times a day; for children under 6 years of age 1 spray 3-4 times a day. This product can also be used safely in infants. After removing the protective cover the first time you use the pump, press the pump button several times until it starts spraying the solution. Replace the protective cover after use.
Composition:100 g contains: Euphorbium D4, Pulsatilla pratensis D4, Luffa operculata D4, Hydragrynum Biiodatum D12, Argentum nitricum D10.
Instructions For the use of medicine Euphorbium Compositum Nasentropfen S
Ingredients: 100 g cont.: Argentum nitricum D10, Euphorbium D4, Hepar sulfuris D10, Hydrargyrum biiodatum D8, Pulsatilla pratensis D2, Luffa operculata D2, Mucosa Nasalis Suis D8, Sinusitis Nosode D13 1 g each
Medication form: Nasal spray. General physic-chemical properties: clear or slightly opalescent, colorless or light yellow solution with neutral smell.
Pharmaceutical group: complex homeopathic drug
Pharmaceutical properties: Pharmacodynamics: Anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties
Clinical characteristics: For the temporary relief of dry, swollen, or inflamed nasal membranes and sinus passages; opens nasal passages in cases of rhinitis, sinusitis, dry or swollen nasal membranes.
Fatty degeneration of the liver (as in diabetes), acute and chronic hepatitis, cirrhosis, liver cell necrosis, hepatic coma and precoma, toxic liver damage, including toxemia of pregnancy, pre-and post-operative treatment, especially during operations in the field of hepatobiliary zone, psoriasis, neurodermatitis, radiation syndrome.
Do not use if: You have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients or hypersensitivity to benzalkonium chloride
Drug Interactions: There are no known interaction facts with other medicines at this time.
Specific application: at the beginning of treatment may increase short term increase in nasal discharge which is a good sign and does not require termination of treatment. If symptoms continue or worsen consult health care provider.
Usage during pregnancy or breastfeeding:
Due to the absence of known side effects consult your healthcare provider prior to taking this medicine during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Usage while operating machinery or driving: No concerns.
Use and dosage:
Adults and children over 6 years: spray once or twice into each nostril 3 to 5 times daily; for children under 6 years: spray once 3 to 4 times daily.
Treatment duration 2-6 weeks.
Children: The drug is recommended for children over 2 years old.
Overdose: There are no reports of overdose.
Side effects: In case of hypersensitivity allergic reaction is possible. In rare occasions burning sensation and damage to the nasal mucous membranes is possible. In this case it is recommended to terminate treatment. In very rare occasions patients with bronchitis may experience bronchitis spasms.
Shelf life: 5 years. Do not use the product after expiration date indicated on the package.
Storage: Store in original package in dry place below 25C/ 77F away from sunlight and children.
Packaging: 20 ml spray bottle in a box
No prescription needed.
Manufacturer: Biologische Heilmittel Heel GmbH
Manufacturer’s address: Dr. Reckeweg Str 2-4, 76532 Baden-Baden Germany
- Customer from Liège logged in
- Customer from Weston logged in
- Customer from Xuyen Moc District logged in
- Customer from Yorba Linda logged in
- Customer from Yorba Linda registered for an account
- Customer from Xuyen Moc District placed a new order for MERZ SPEZIAL DRAGEES 60 TABS — MADE IN GERMANY — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer placed a new order for Tonginal oral drops 50 ml — Made in Austria — Free Delivery
- Customer from Xuyen Moc District registered for an account
- Customer from Weston added a new address
- Customer from Weston registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for Relief Ultra rectal suppositories 12 pcs — Made in Germany — Free Delivery
- Customer from Žatec 1 registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for Doprokin 10mg 2p x 20 tablets — Made in Turkey — Free Delivery
- Customer from London registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for Pimafucin 100mg 3 suppositories — Made in Italy— Free Delivery
- Customer from Yerevan registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for 2 x NIMESIL 2G X 30 SACHETS 100 MG — MADE IN GERMANY — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Staten Island, NY 10306, USA logged in
- Customer placed a new order for RECIGAR 1,5MG 100 TABS — MADE IN POLAND — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer placed a new order for 2 x NOOTROPIL 800MG 30 PILLS - MADE IN BELGIUM - FREE SHIPPING