2 x LEGALON 140mg 60 CAPS - MADE IN GERMANY - FREE SHIPPING
Treatment of conditions after toxic liver damage. Incidentally, in patients suffering from chronic inflammatory liver diseases and cirrhosis.
1 capsule contains: Sylibi mariani fructus extractum siccum- 314.5 - 339.4 mg (36 - 44: 1, extractant: ethyl acetate 96 v / v -55%, povidone 39.5%, mannitol- 4.2%, polysorbate 80-1.3%) and excipients: mannitol, sodium carbomethyl starch (type A), magnesium stearate.
Legalon contains silymarin, which stabilizes cell membranes, which protects the liver from the effects of toxins and accelerates the regeneration of hepatocytes. The preparation strengthens the liver, supporting its efficiency.
Orally - at the beginning of the treatment: 1 capsule 3 times a day. Recommended continuation dose: 1 capsule 2 times a day. Swallow the capsules whole with a little liquid.
Do not use in the case of known hypersensitivity to milk thistle and / or any component of the preparation . The preparation should not be recommended for the treatment of acute poisoning.
Before use, read the leaflet, which contains indications, contraindications, data on side effects, dosage and information on the use of the medicinal product, or consult your doctor or pharmacist, as each preparation used improperly is a threat to your life or health.
Instructions For the use of medicine Legalon 140
Active ingredients: dry extract of Silybum marianum, more commonly known as Milk thistle 1 capsule contains 173-186.7 mg of dry extract of Silybum marianum which corresponds to 140 mg of Silymarin (DNPH) or 180.2 mg of Silymarin (BEPX/DAB).Inactive ingredients: micro crystal cellulose, corn starch, sodium starch glycolate, sodium laurisufate, sodium stearate, red iron oxide E 172, titanium dioxid E171, gelatin.
Medical form: capsules. Physical and chemical characteristics: hard gelatin capsule size 1. Brown top without marking, brown body without marking. The capsule contain is pressed brown-yellow powder.
Pharmaceutical group: products used for liver disease treatment. Gastrointestinal
Pharmaceutical properties: silymarin’s ability to connect free radicals provides its antioxidant activity. Thus pathophysiological process of lipid peroxidation can be prevented. Sylimarin apparently promotes liver cell protein synthesis and decreases the oxidation of glutathione. Silymarin may potentially be beneficial in a number of diseases involving liver disease, if in the early stages. Silymarin is not likely to work in cases of late stage cirrhosis.
Pharmacokinetics: absorption – low and slow (approximately 2.2 hours), it metabolizes in liver through conjugation. It is removed from the body with bile. Does not accumulate in the body.
Clinical characteristics: toxic liver damage, supportive treatment acute/chronic liver diseases and cirrhosis. Contraindications: Milk thistle hypersensitivity or other ingredients of the product, acute poisoning
Interaction with other medications: If silymarin is taken in maximum doses with birth control drugs or estrogen replacement therapy the effect of the last may be reduced.
Specific use: Treatment with this product is effective only if strict died is followed and alcohol is eliminated. Due to estrogen like effect of silymarin, precautions should be taken if the patient has hormonal dysfunction, endometrioses, vaginal mioma, breast, ovarian, vaginal cancer. Consult your healthcare provider if applicable.
Use during pregnancy and breastfeeding: there is no data available, thus this product should be avoided.
Usage while operating machinery or driving: no side effects were reported. Avoid driving and operating machinery if any side effects appear.
Dose: Adults and children over 12 y.o. : 1 capsule 3 times a day. Capsules should be swallowed without chewing. Depending on the nature of medical condition a healthcare provider will prescribe the length of treatment.
Children: there is no sufficient data thus this product should not be used by children under the age of 12.
Overdose: No symptoms of poisoning were reported.
Side effects: very rare.
Shelf life: 5 years Storage: Keep away from children at room temperature
Package: 10 capsules per blister. 2, 3 or 6 bliters per box.
Manufacturer: Lutticher Strasse 5, 53842 Troisdorf, Germany
- Customer from Seville placed a new order for RECIGAR 1,5MG 100 TABS — MADE IN POLAND — FREE SHIPPING and 1 more product
- Customer from Seville registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for 2 x STUGERON 25MG 50 PILLS — MADE IN HUNGARY — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Abu fatira logged in
- Customer from Abu fatira placed a new order for Gentos Forte 40 capsules — Made in Germany — Free Delivery
- Customer from Abu fatira registered for an account
- Customer from Fredericksburg placed a new order for EKTIN EYE DROPS 10 ML - MADE IN USA - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Fredericksburg logged in
- Customer from Fredericksburg reset their account password
- Customer from Fredericksburg requested a reset password
- Customer from Katsushika-ku, logged in
- Customer from Katsushika-ku, logged in
- Customer from Tokyo-to logged in
- Customer from Madimah logged in
- Customer placed a new order for Calominal Duo Powder 150 g — Made in Poland by Aflofarm — Free Delivery
- Customer from gsdf placed a new order for 3 x PROSTATAN 60 CAPS — MADE IN POLAND — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from gsdf registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for product
- Customer placed a new order for CARDIOMAGNYL 75MG 100 PILLS - MADE IN GERMANY - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Chapel Hill placed a new order for 3 x HYLO-COMOD 10ML EYE DROPS — MADE IN GERMANY — FREE SHIPPING and 2 more products