2 x LEGALON 140mg 60 CAPS - MADE IN GERMANY - FREE SHIPPING
Treatment of conditions after toxic liver damage. Incidentally, in patients suffering from chronic inflammatory liver diseases and cirrhosis.
1 capsule contains: Sylibi mariani fructus extractum siccum- 314.5 - 339.4 mg (36 - 44: 1, extractant: ethyl acetate 96 v / v -55%, povidone 39.5%, mannitol- 4.2%, polysorbate 80-1.3%) and excipients: mannitol, sodium carbomethyl starch (type A), magnesium stearate.
Legalon contains silymarin, which stabilizes cell membranes, which protects the liver from the effects of toxins and accelerates the regeneration of hepatocytes. The preparation strengthens the liver, supporting its efficiency.
Orally - at the beginning of the treatment: 1 capsule 3 times a day. Recommended continuation dose: 1 capsule 2 times a day. Swallow the capsules whole with a little liquid.
Do not use in the case of known hypersensitivity to milk thistle and / or any component of the preparation . The preparation should not be recommended for the treatment of acute poisoning.
Before use, read the leaflet, which contains indications, contraindications, data on side effects, dosage and information on the use of the medicinal product, or consult your doctor or pharmacist, as each preparation used improperly is a threat to your life or health.
Instructions For the use of medicine Legalon 140
Active ingredients: dry extract of Silybum marianum, more commonly known as Milk thistle 1 capsule contains 173-186.7 mg of dry extract of Silybum marianum which corresponds to 140 mg of Silymarin (DNPH) or 180.2 mg of Silymarin (BEPX/DAB).Inactive ingredients: micro crystal cellulose, corn starch, sodium starch glycolate, sodium laurisufate, sodium stearate, red iron oxide E 172, titanium dioxid E171, gelatin.
Medical form: capsules. Physical and chemical characteristics: hard gelatin capsule size 1. Brown top without marking, brown body without marking. The capsule contain is pressed brown-yellow powder.
Pharmaceutical group: products used for liver disease treatment. Gastrointestinal
Pharmaceutical properties: silymarin’s ability to connect free radicals provides its antioxidant activity. Thus pathophysiological process of lipid peroxidation can be prevented. Sylimarin apparently promotes liver cell protein synthesis and decreases the oxidation of glutathione. Silymarin may potentially be beneficial in a number of diseases involving liver disease, if in the early stages. Silymarin is not likely to work in cases of late stage cirrhosis.
Pharmacokinetics: absorption – low and slow (approximately 2.2 hours), it metabolizes in liver through conjugation. It is removed from the body with bile. Does not accumulate in the body.
Clinical characteristics: toxic liver damage, supportive treatment acute/chronic liver diseases and cirrhosis. Contraindications: Milk thistle hypersensitivity or other ingredients of the product, acute poisoning
Interaction with other medications: If silymarin is taken in maximum doses with birth control drugs or estrogen replacement therapy the effect of the last may be reduced.
Specific use: Treatment with this product is effective only if strict died is followed and alcohol is eliminated. Due to estrogen like effect of silymarin, precautions should be taken if the patient has hormonal dysfunction, endometrioses, vaginal mioma, breast, ovarian, vaginal cancer. Consult your healthcare provider if applicable.
Use during pregnancy and breastfeeding: there is no data available, thus this product should be avoided.
Usage while operating machinery or driving: no side effects were reported. Avoid driving and operating machinery if any side effects appear.
Dose: Adults and children over 12 y.o. : 1 capsule 3 times a day. Capsules should be swallowed without chewing. Depending on the nature of medical condition a healthcare provider will prescribe the length of treatment.
Children: there is no sufficient data thus this product should not be used by children under the age of 12.
Overdose: No symptoms of poisoning were reported.
Side effects: very rare.
Shelf life: 5 years Storage: Keep away from children at room temperature
Package: 10 capsules per blister. 2, 3 or 6 bliters per box.
Manufacturer: Lutticher Strasse 5, 53842 Troisdorf, Germany
- Customer placed a new order for 2 x VENORUTON FORTE 60 TABS — MADE IN SWITZERLAND — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Maalea adummim registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for Mensil 25 mg, 8 chewable tablets — Made in Poland — Free Delivery
- Customer from Hollywood logged in
- Customer from Nottingham logged in
- Customer from Fredericksburg placed a new order for EKTIN EYE DROPS 10 ML - MADE IN USA - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Fredericksburg registered for an account
- Customer from Nottingham placed a new order for Ismigen sublingual tablets 50mg, 30 pcs — Made in Italy — Free Delivery
- Customer from Nottingham registered for an account
- Customer from GLASGOW placed a new order for 2 x TOBRADEX EYE OINTMENT 3,5G — MADE IN BELGIUM — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from GLASGOW registered for an account
- Customer from Concord placed a new order for 3 x GUTTALAX DROPS 30 ML = 90 ML - MADE IN ITALY - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Concord registered for an account
- Customer from Тбилиси registered for an account
- Customer from BRIGHTON logged in
- Customer placed a new order for ZOVIRAX INTENSIVE 50MG/G CREAM 2G - MADE IN POLAND - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Fredericksburg logged in
- Customer from Fredericksburg reset their account password
- Customer from Fredericksburg requested a reset password
- Customer from Hollywood logged in