3 x HEPEEL 50 TABS - MADE IN GERMANY - FREE SHIPPING
HEPEEL 50 TABS
Hepel tablets are used in the complex treatment of acute and chronic liver diseases, functional liver disorders.
CompositionOne tablet contains (active ingredients):
Chelidonium majus D4 - 30 mg;
Cinchona pubescens D3 - 30 mg;
Citrullus colocynthis D6 - 90 mg;
Lycopodium clavatum D3 - 30 mg;
Myristica fragrans D4 - 30 mg;
Phosphorus D6 - 15 mg;
Silybum marianum D2 - 15 mg;
Veratrum album D6 - 60 mg.
Excipients: magnesium stearate; lactose, monohydrate.
ContraindicationsHypersensitivity to plants of the family Asteraceae or other components of the preparation.
Mode of applicationSingle dose: for adults and children over 12 years old - one tablet under the tongue (until completely resorbed); for children under 12 years old - grind one tablet and mix thoroughly, dissolve in a 20-ml (4 teaspoons) boiled water at room temperature, take a single age-related dose: for children under one year of age - one teaspoon, for children at the age of one to 6 years - two teaspoons, for children from 6 to 12 years - 3 teaspoons. A single age-related dose should be taken 3 times a day 15-20 minutes before meals or 1 hour after meals. In case of acute onset of the disease, take a single age-related dose every 15 minutes for the first 2 hours. Then go to the reception - 3 times a day.
The course of treatment for acute diseases is 7-14 days, for chronic diseases - 2-6 weeks.
Instructions For the use of medicine Hepeel
Active ingredients: 1 tablet contains: Chelidonium majus D4 – 30 mg; Cinconapubescens D3 – 30 mg; CitrilusColocynthis D6 – 90 mg; Lycopodiuumclavatum D3 – 30 mg; Myristicafragrans D4 – 30 mg; Phosphorus D6 – 15 mg; Silybummarianum D2 – 15 mg; Veratrum album D6 – 60 mg.
Inactive ingredients: magnesium stearate, lactose monohydrate
Medication form: tablets
Physical and chemical properties: round flat beveled tablet, color varies from white to orange-white, possible orange speckles, no scent.
Manufacturer: BiologischeHeilmittel Heel GMbH
Manufacture’s address: Dr. ReckewegStrasse, 2-4, 76532 Baden-Baden, Germany
Pharmaceutical group: complex homeopathic drug
Usage: Acute and chronic functional liver disorders; damaged liver
Do not use if: You have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients, .you have intolerance to active ingredients. Warning: The drug includes lactose, patients with lactose intolerance, insufficient lactose or glucose galactose malabsorption syndrome should not be taking it. If the drug is taken longer than 4 weeks, liver functions must be monitored. Consult your healthcare provider if you have liver disorder or are taking any other medications for this condition. If the symptoms continue or worsen, contact your physician.
Usage during pregnancy or breastfeeding:
Do not use this drug during pregnancy or lactation because it contains Chelidonium.
Usage while operating machinery or driving: No limitations.
Children. The drug may be administered to children from birth
Usage and Dosage:
Single dose: Adults and children over 12 years take 1 tablet, hold under the tongue until completely dissolved. Children under 12 years – 1 tablet crushed and thoroughly dissolved in 20 ml (4 tsp) of water and follow daily dose, children under 12 months – 1 teaspoons of prepared solution, children 1-6 years – 2 teaspoons, children 6-12 years – 3 teaspoons. Single dose should be taken 3 times a day 15-20 minutes before meal or 1 hour after meal.
At the beginning of acute symptoms: Single dose every 15 during first 2 hours, once condition improves continue administering medication 3 times a day. Duration of treatment: acute illness 7-14 days, chronic – 2-6 weeks.
Overdose:There are no known cases of overdose.
Side effects:Allergic reaction may occur if the patient is hypersensitive to any of the ingredients. There is no data about frequency of adverse reactions. During treatment using drugs containing Chelidonium there were cases of increased levels of transaminase and bilirubin in blood serum leading to jaundice. Symptoms decrease once the drug is not taken.
Drugs interaction: compatible with other medications.
Shelf life: 5 years. Do not use the product after expiration date indicated on the package.
Packaging: 50 tablets in polypropylene container in a box.
No prescription needed.
- Customer from Värmdö registered for an account
- Customer from BRIGHTON logged in
- Customer from SANTARCANGELO DI ROMAGNA logged in
- Customer from SANTARCANGELO DI ROMAGNA registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for Emla cream 30 g — Made in UK — Free Delivery
- Customer placed a new order for EKTIN EYE DROPS 10 ML - MADE IN USA - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Wasaga Beach logged in
- Customer from Wasaga Beach logged in
- Customer placed a new order for 2 x ALTACET 1% GEL 75G — MADE IN POLAND — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer placed a new order for 2 x VENORUTON FORTE 60 TABS — MADE IN SWITZERLAND — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Maalea adummim registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for Mensil 25 mg, 8 chewable tablets — Made in Poland — Free Delivery
- Customer from Hollywood logged in
- Customer from Nottingham logged in
- Customer from Fredericksburg placed a new order for EKTIN EYE DROPS 10 ML - MADE IN USA - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Fredericksburg registered for an account
- Customer from Nottingham placed a new order for Ismigen sublingual tablets 50mg, 30 pcs — Made in Italy — Free Delivery
- Customer from Nottingham registered for an account
- Customer from GLASGOW placed a new order for 2 x TOBRADEX EYE OINTMENT 3,5G — MADE IN BELGIUM — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from GLASGOW registered for an account