4 x GRIPP-HEEL 50 TABS — MADE IN GERMANY — FREE SHIPPING
GRIPP-HEEL 50 TABLETS
A complex homeopathic preparation with detoxification, anti-inflammatory, immunocorrective action based on the activation of the body's defenses and the normalization of impaired functions due to substances of plant, mineral and animal origin that are part of the preparation.
IndicationsAs part of complex therapy and prevention of influenza and acute respiratory viral infections, infectious and acute inflammatory diseases accompanied by intoxication.
active substances: 1 tablet contains:
Aconitum napellus D4 - 120 mg;
Bryonia D4 - 60 mg;
Eupatorium perfoliatum D3 - 30 mg;
Lachesis D12 - 60 mg;
Phosphorus D5 - 30 mg;
excipients: magnesium stearate; lactose monohydrate.
ApplicationSingle dose: for adults and children ≥6 years of age - 1 tablet under the tongue (until completely resorbed). take 3 r / day for 15-20 minutes before eating or 1 hour after eating. in case of acute onset of the disease, take a single age-related dose every 15 minutes during the first 2 hours, then switch to taking 3 r / day.
The duration of therapy is 5-10 days.
After the disappearance of the symptoms of the disease, you should continue taking the preparation 2 r / day for another 5-7 days to prevent complications.
For the prevention of influenza and acute respiratory viral infections in the autumn-winter period, take a single dose of 1 r / day (in the morning), during the flu epidemic - 2 r / day (in the morning and evening).
Hypersensitivity to the components of the preparation.
Instructions For the use of medicine Gripp-Heel
Active ingredients: 1 tablet contains:Aconitum napelius D4 – 10 mg, Bryonia D 4- 60 mg, Lachesis D12 –60 mg, Eupatorium perfoliatum D2 – 30 mg, phosphorus D5–30 mg
Inactive ingredients: magnesium stearate, lactose monohydrate
Medication form: Tablets. Round beveled tablets, white to yellow-white color with possible dark speckles, no scent.
Pharmaceutical group: complex homeopathic supplement.
Pharmaceutical properties:It has been scientifically proven to be as effective as conventional medicine in treating infections with or without fever such as the flu and common cold.
Taken in prevention or at the first signs of a cold, Gripp-Heel may prevent the development of complications due to colds and flu, as well as relieve symptoms such as a runny nose, sore
throat, slight coughing, headaches, muscle aches, shivers and mild fever.
Clinical properties: Use: recommended as flu prevention as well as viral and acute illnesses accompanied by intoxication.
Contraindications: Hypersensitivity to any of the supplement ingredients.
Interaction with other medications: no issues reported.After consulting with healthcare provider it can be combined with other medications.
Warnings:The supplement contains lactose, therefore patients with rare lactose intolerance or glucose-galactose malabsorption should not be using the supplement. Consult your healthcare provider if the symptoms persist or condition does not improve.
Specific application: Usage during pregnancy or breastfeeding: Toxicity of the supplement during pregnancy or lactation has not been researched. No side effects have been reported. Consult your healthcare provider with any concerns.
Usage while operating machinery or driving: Gripp-Heel does not affect driving and operating machinery.
Administration and Dosage:
Single dose: adults and children over 6 years old – 1 tablet under the tongue until completely dissolved. Take 3 times a day 5-20 minutes before a meal or 1 hour after a meal.In case of acute symptoms take 1 daily dose every 15 minutes during first 2 hours. And then 3 times a day.
Treatment duration: 5-10days.
After symptoms improve it is recommended to continue taking supplement twice daily for 5-7 days.
As preventive measure, take 1 daily dose once a day, during flu season take 1 daily dose twice a day, morning and night.
Children: the supplement is recommended for children over 6 years old.
Overdose: none reported.
Side effects: in very rare cases, skin rashes may occur. If this happens, stop taking the supplement.
Shelf life:5 years.
Storage:Store medicines at room temperature, away from heat and direct light.
Packaging:polypropylene container of 50 tablets in a cardbox
Manufacturer: Biologische Heilmittel Heel GmbH. Dr. Reckeweg-Str. 2-4, 76532 Baden-Baden, Germany
- Customer from Londyn placed a new order for Pantherin Ecto, moisturizing and soothing nasal gel with ectoine, 15ml — Made in Poland — Free Delivery
- Customer from Londyn registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for Sedalgin Plus 20 tablets — Made in Bulgaria — Free Delivery
- Customer from Kenilworth logged in
- Customer from White placed a new order for ALFLUTOP 10MG/ML 10 VIALS 1ML PER VIAL — MADE IN ROMANIA — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from White registered for an account
- Customer from Watford registered for an account
- Customer from Kowloon City logged in
- Customer from Kenilworth placed a new order for Ethacizine 50mg 50 tablets — Made in Latvia — Free Delivery
- Customer from Kenilworth registered for an account
- Customer from London logged in
- Customer placed a new order for Maxigra Max 50mg 4 tablets — Made in Poland by Polpharma — Free Delivery
- Customer from Los Angeles placed a new order for Naproxen Emo Gel 10% 100g — Made in Canada — Free Delivery
- Customer from Los Angeles registered for an account
- Customer from Palma registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for ERAZABAN 10% CREAM 2G - MADE IN POLAND - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from London logged in
- Customer placed a new order for Gynoflor 12 vaginal tablets — Made in Switzerland — Free Delivery
- Customer placed a new order for Carvelis oral drops 100 ml — Made in Germany — Free Delivery
- Customer from London placed a new order for Carvelis oral drops 100 ml — Made in Germany — Free Delivery