CANEPHRON N ORAL DROPS 100ML — MADE IN GERMANY- FREE SHIPPING
treatment of ailments of mild inflammatory diseases of the lower urinary tract and as a preventive and supportive treatment of patients with urolithiasis or a tendency to accumulate kidney sand.
100 ml of liquid contains: active substance: extract (1: 56) with 1.8g of a mixture of Centaurium erythraea Rafn s.l., herb (thousandwort herb); Levisticum officinale Koch., Radix (lovage root); Rosmarinus officinalis L., folium (rosemary leaf) in a ratio (1: 1: 1). First extrahent: 59% ethanol (V / V). Contains up to 19.5% (V / V) of alcohol.
anti-inflammatory in mild inflammatory diseases of the urinary tract, preventive and supportive treatment of urolithiasis and tendency to accumulate kidney sand.
adults and children over 12 years of age: orally, 3 times a day (morning, noon and evening) of 74 drops, corresponding to 5 ml in a single dose. It is recommended to take an increased amount of fluid during use.
hypersensitivity to active substances; allergy to other plants of the celery family (e.g. anise, fennel), anethole (a component of essential oils e.g. anise or fennel); occurrence of stomach ulcers; for swelling due to heart or kidney problems and / or if fluid intake has been prescribed by your doctor.
Instructions For the use of medicine CANEPHRON N
Ingredients: Active ingredients: 1 tablet contains powdered medicinal plants, HerbaCentaurii 18 mg,
Radix Levistici 18 mg, Folia Rosmarini 18 mg Inactive ingredients: corn starch, silica anhydrous colloidal, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, iron oxide red (E 172), riboflavin, calcium carbonate, dextrin, glucose syrup, glycol wax, castor oil, sucrose, shellac, talk, dioxide titanium.
Medication form: coated tablets. Physical and chemical properties: round orange tablets with smooth surface.
Pharmaceutical group: Urology.
Pharmacodynamics: A number of pharmacological actions are attributed to the preparation, including diuretic, spasmolytic, anti-inflammatory, ant oxidative, antibacterial, and nephroprotective effects. Canephron provides an inflammatory and diuretic effects due to the plant ingredients content.
Clinical characteristics: the treatment chronic infections of the urinary bladder (cystitis) and kidneys (pyelonephritis); noninfectious chronic inflammation of the kidneys (glomerulonephritis, interstitial nephritis); and prophylaxis against and after removal of renal stones.
Do not take CanephronN if you have :
-hypersensitivity to active ingredients (including patients with lactose intolerance and / or fructose).
-peptic ulcer recurrence in the period.
-heart or renal failure.
Drug interaction: Unknown. Consult healthcare provider if taking other medication.
Specific application: Immediately contact your healthcare provider if symptoms such as fever, spasms, blood in urineare present. Before taking CanephronN consult your physician in case of sugar intolerance. It is not recommended to patients with rare forms of fructose, and lactose intolerance.
Note for diabetics: 1 tablet contains 0.02 of bread units.
Usage during pregnancy and lactation: Pregnancy: there is no negative effects of Canephron.However consult your healthcare provider before taking medication to assess individual risks.
Lactation: There is no data on effects of Canephron N during laction therefore the drug is not recommended while breastfeeding.
Usage while operating machinery or driving: No negative effects.
Usage and Dosage: Unless otherwise prescribed by doctor, adults and children over 12 years take 2 tablets 3 times a day, daily dose 6 tablets. The tablets should be swallowed without crushing. Followed by ample amount of water. Sufficient water intake is important during treatment with Canephron N.
Duration of treatment is advised by the healthcare provider.
Children: not recommended for children under 12 years.
Overdose: There is no reported cases of intoxication by Canephron N. If necessary in the event of overdose of the drug symptomatic therapy is recommended.
Side effects: Mainly in patients with hypersensitivity while taking the drug Canephron N may develop allergic reactions in form of urticaria, skin rashes and itching, and redness of the skin. In addition, in some cases, while taking the drug in patients Canephron N noted the development of vomiting, nausea and defecation disorders.
Shelf life: 4 years. Do not use the product after expiration date indicated on the package.
Packaging: 20 tablets in a blister, 3 blisters (20x3)in a box.
No prescription needed.
Manufacturer:Bionorica SE. Manufacture’s address: Kerschenstrasse 11-15, 92318 Neumarkt, Germany.
- Customer from Värmdö registered for an account
- Customer from BRIGHTON logged in
- Customer from SANTARCANGELO DI ROMAGNA logged in
- Customer from SANTARCANGELO DI ROMAGNA registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for Emla cream 30 g — Made in UK — Free Delivery
- Customer placed a new order for EKTIN EYE DROPS 10 ML - MADE IN USA - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Wasaga Beach logged in
- Customer from Wasaga Beach logged in
- Customer placed a new order for 2 x ALTACET 1% GEL 75G — MADE IN POLAND — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer placed a new order for 2 x VENORUTON FORTE 60 TABS — MADE IN SWITZERLAND — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Maalea adummim registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for Mensil 25 mg, 8 chewable tablets — Made in Poland — Free Delivery
- Customer from Hollywood logged in
- Customer from Nottingham logged in
- Customer from Fredericksburg placed a new order for EKTIN EYE DROPS 10 ML - MADE IN USA - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Fredericksburg registered for an account
- Customer from Nottingham placed a new order for Ismigen sublingual tablets 50mg, 30 pcs — Made in Italy — Free Delivery
- Customer from Nottingham registered for an account
- Customer from GLASGOW placed a new order for 2 x TOBRADEX EYE OINTMENT 3,5G — MADE IN BELGIUM — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from GLASGOW registered for an account