FORLAX 10G 20 SACHETS - MADE IN FRANCE - FREE SHIPPING
Composition and form of release:Packages containing powder for the preparation of oral solution, 10 or 20 pieces in a cardboard box.
1 sachet contains Macrogol 4000 - 10g.
Pharmachologic effect:The active substance of the preparation belongs to high molecular structures and has the property of binding water molecules, forming hydrogen bonds with them. The polymer chains of macrogol retain fluid within the intestines, thereby increasing fecal volume and stimulating intestinal remodeling. Forlax is not absorbed into the general bloodstream and is not metabolized in the body.
The effect of the preparation begins 24 hours after administration.
Indications for use:Unsystematic stool disorders in adults, symptomatic treatment of constipation.
Mode of application:The contents of the package are dissolved in a glass of water. The maximum daily dose is 4 sachets.
Side effects:In rare cases, pain in the epigastric region is possible.
Contraindications:Inflammatory and erosive-ulcerative phenomena on the mucous membranes of the colon and rectum, obstruction of the gastrointestinal tract, the presence of abdominal pain of unknown origin.
Pregnancy:There is no practice of using the preparation during pregnancy, it is possible to treat Forlax with lactation, since the preparation is not excreted in breast milk.
Interaction with other preparations:Minor adsorption of other substances by high molecular weight compounds is possible, therefore, Forlax should be taken separately from other preparations. The preparation is not used simultaneously with preparations that reduce intestinal remodeling (imodium, loperamide) since such a combination can lead to bowel obstruction.
Overdose:In case of an overdose, diarrhea may occur, which does not require treatment and passes within a day after discontinuation of the preparation.
Storage conditions:Store in a dry place at a temperature of 15-25 degrees Celsius. Shelf life is 2 years.
Instructions For the use of medicine FORLAX
Ingredients: Active ingredients: macrogol 4000 1 packet contains macrogol 4000 10 g
Inactive ingredients: saccharin sodium, orange and grapefruit flavoring (orange and grapefruit oils, orange juice concentrate, citral, acetic aldehyde, linalool, ethyl butyrate, alpha-terpineol, octanal, beta-gamma hexenol, dextrin-maltose, acacia resin, sorbitol (E420), butyl hydroxyanisol, (E320), sulfur dioxide (E220)
Medication form: powder for oral solution
Physical and chemical properties: white or almost powder, easily dissolves, orange and grapefruit scent.
Pharmaceutical group: laxative. Macrogol.
Pharmaceutical properties. Pharmacodynamics: Macrogols with high molecular mass (4000) are long linear polymers that hold water molecules. They promote fluid volume in intestines. Unabsorbed fluid volume promotes bowel movements.
Pharmacokinetics: According to research macrogol 4000, does not get absorbed or metabolized.
Clinical characteristics: the treatment of constipation in adults and children over 8 years.
Do not take Forlax if you have :
- inflammatory bowel disease (such as ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease, abnormal dilation of the bowel)
- perforation of the bowel or risk of perforation of the bowel
- ileus or suspicion of intestinal obstruction
- painful abdominal syndromes of uncertain cause
-hypersensitivity to sodium picosulphate and other drug components.
Resorption of other pharmaceutical drugs can be reduced because oral macrogol accelerates intestinal passage, but this is seldom clinically relevant.
Specific application: Before taking Forlax, ensure that there is no intestines disorders.
Forlax (10g) is recommended for temporary constipation relief for no longer than 3 months.
If the symptoms do not improve, consult your healthcare provider to treat the cause. Treating constipation with any medication is only an addition to main therapy following healthy life style and balanced diet which include:
-drinking enough water and consuming plant based fiber
-engaging in physical activity.
The drug contains macrogol . Hypersensitivity was reported (anaphylactic shock, swelling, rash, itching).
This medicine contains a small amount of a sugar called sorbitol, which is converted to fructose. Due to the presence of sulphur dioxide, it may rarely cause severe hypersensitivity reactions and breathing difficulties.
Usage during pregnancy and lactation: There is no sufficient data on impact of Forlax during pregnancy or its influence on reproduction. Forlax is considered safe during pregnancy. There is no data on impact of Forlax during breastfeeding, it is safe to use it while breastfeeding.
Fertility: There is no data on impact of Forlax on fertility, it is safe to use it.
Usage while operating machinery or driving: No data.
Usage and Dosage: Single dose:
Dose: 1-2 sachets (10-20 g) a day, preferably taken in a single dose in the mornings.
The daily dose can be adjusted according to the effect obtained and may range from one sachet every other day (especially in children) to up to a maximum of two sachets per day.
Dissolve the contents of the sachets in a glass of water (at least 50 ml) immediately before use and drink the liquid. In children, the duration of treatment with Forlax should not exceed 3 months.
Overdose: In case of overdose, diarrhea and abdominal pain are possible. Temporarily stop taking Forlax until condition improves.
Like all medicines, Forlax can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
The side effects that are usually mild and do not last long include:
In children: Common (may affect up to 1 in 10 people)
• Abdominal (belly) pain
• Diarrhea which may also cause soreness around the back passage (anus).
Uncommon (may affect up to 1 in 100 people)
• Nausea (feeling sick) or vomiting
• Abdominal (belly) bloating
Not known (frequency cannot be estimated from available data)
•Allergic (hypersensitive) reactions (rash, hives (urticaria), swelling of the face or throat, breathing difficulties, faintness or collapse).
Shelf life: 3 years.
Do not use the product after expiration date indicated on the package.
Packaging: 10-20 sachets containing 10.167 g of powder in a box.
No prescription needed.
Manufacturer: BEAUFOUR IPSENINDUSTRIE.
Manufacture’s address: Rue Ethe Virton 28100 Dreaux, France.
Distributor’s address: 65, quqi George Gorse-92100 Boulogne Billancourt, France.
Last revision: September 20, 2017
- Customer from Värmdö registered for an account
- Customer from BRIGHTON logged in
- Customer from SANTARCANGELO DI ROMAGNA logged in
- Customer from SANTARCANGELO DI ROMAGNA registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for Emla cream 30 g — Made in UK — Free Delivery
- Customer placed a new order for EKTIN EYE DROPS 10 ML - MADE IN USA - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Wasaga Beach logged in
- Customer from Wasaga Beach logged in
- Customer placed a new order for 2 x ALTACET 1% GEL 75G — MADE IN POLAND — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer placed a new order for 2 x VENORUTON FORTE 60 TABS — MADE IN SWITZERLAND — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Maalea adummim registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for Mensil 25 mg, 8 chewable tablets — Made in Poland — Free Delivery
- Customer from Hollywood logged in
- Customer from Nottingham logged in
- Customer from Fredericksburg placed a new order for EKTIN EYE DROPS 10 ML - MADE IN USA - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Fredericksburg registered for an account
- Customer from Nottingham placed a new order for Ismigen sublingual tablets 50mg, 30 pcs — Made in Italy — Free Delivery
- Customer from Nottingham registered for an account
- Customer from GLASGOW placed a new order for 2 x TOBRADEX EYE OINTMENT 3,5G — MADE IN BELGIUM — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from GLASGOW registered for an account