GROPRINOSIN 500MG 50 TABS - MADE IN POLAND - FREE SHIPPING
Duration of treatment
- transient increase in blood uric acid levels,
- increase in liver enzymes or blood urea nitrogen,
- Nausea with or without vomiting
- abdominal pain,
- itchy skin
- skin rash (as the only symptom),
- tiredness or feeling unwell
Instructions For the use of medicine Groprinosin
Active ingredient: Inosine pranobex
1 tablet contains 500 mg Inosine pranobex
Inactive ingredients: potato starch, providone, magnesium stearate.
Medication form: tablets.
General physic-chemical properties: oval tablets, white or cream color, with a middle line for splitting, 17 mm long, 7 mm wide.
Pharmaceutical group: anti-viral drug for systematic treatment.
Immune stimulatory drug with antiviral action. It is a complex, containing inosine and N,N-dimethylamino-2-propanol in relation1:3.
The effectiveness of the complex is determined by the presence of inosine, the second component increases its availability to lymphocytes. Groprinosin stimulates biochemical processes in macrophages. It increases production of interleukin. Strengthens the synthesis of antibodies, enhances the proliferation of T-lymphocytes, T-helper cells.
It stimulates the chemotactic and phagocytic activity of monocytes, macrophages and polymorphonuclear cells. Groprinosin inhibits the replication of DNA and RNA viruses by binding with ribosome cells and changes its stereochemical structure.
The drug was well tolerated. It has low toxicity.
Groprinosin is recommended for patients with poor immunity.
After oral administration, the drug is well absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract and is characterized by good bioavailability.
Metabolism and excretion
Rapidly metabolized. Inosine is metabolized by cycle, typical of purine nucleotides, to form uric acid, level in blood serum which can sometimes increase. It may result in crystallization of uric acid in the urinary tract. There were no drug accumulation in the body.
Complete elimination of the drug and its metabolites happens during 48 hours.
- Immunodeficiency, caused by viral infections in patients with normal and impaired immune systems, incl. disease, caused by Herpes simplex virus types 1 and 2 (including genital herpes and cold sores at other sites);
- viral respiratory infections;
- papilloma virus on skin;
- Subacute sclerosing panencephalitis.
Do not use if:
You have ever had an allergic reaction or hypersensitivity to this product or any of its ingredients.
The drug should not be used in conjunction with immune depressants, xanthine oxidase inhibitor (allopurinol), loop diuretics (torasemide, furosemide, ethacrynic acid). They increase the concentration of uric acid in the urine.
Groprinosin shoul not be taken if the following applies: hypersensitivity to one of drug ingredients; urolithiasis; gout; chronic renal failure; pregnancy and lactation; children under 3 years. With extra care medicine can be applied along with xanthineoxidase inhibitors, diuretics, and also at an acute liver failure.
Usage during pregnancy or lactation:
There is no sufficient research or data on adverse effects during pregnancy and lactation, therefore the drug should not be used
Usage while operating machinery or driving:
There is no sufficient research or data on adverse effects during operating machinery or driving however side effects such as dizziness should be considered and the drug should be taken with caution.
Use and dosage:
The drug should be administered orally. Dose depends on the patient’s weight, symptoms and conditions. Adults and children over 12 years: 50 mg per 1 kg of weight (usually 6-8 tablets divided into 3-4 doses), maximum daily dose 4g. Children 1-12 years: 50 mg per 1 kg of weight (usually 1 tablet per 10 kg for a child weighing 10-20 kg). if the weight is over 20 kg adult daily dose can be given divided in 3-4 doses, maximum daily dose 4g. the tablet can be dissolved in water.
Acute condition: short term illness can be treated for 5-14 days, if symptoms improve continue treatment for 1-2 days. Chronic conditions: treatment may last 1-2 weeks after initial symptoms improve. Recurrent chronic diseases: at the beginning of treatment the same recommendations as for acute conditions may be applied. For supportive therapy daily dose can be reduced to 500-1000 mg (1-2 tablets) a day. Treatment may be repeated as needed
Children: The drug is recommended for children over 1 year old.
There are no reports of overdose. However overdose may cause increase of uric acid in blood serum and urine. Symptomatic treatment is recommended.
In case of hypersensitivity allergic reaction is possible. Fatigue, dizziness, headache, sometimes – sleeplessness, nervousness, drowsiness; Rash, itching; gout, joint pain; nausea, loss of appetite, vomiting, sometimes – a lock, diarrhea; allergic reactions; polyuria; increase of level of concentration of uric acid in urine and blood.
Shelf life: 3 years.
Do not use the product after expiration date indicated on the package.
Storage: Store in original package in dry place below 25C/ 77F away from t and children.
Packaging: 20 tablets per blister 2 (10x2) or 5 (10x5) blisters per box.
Manufacturer: Gedeon Richter Poland
Manufacturer’s address: Yu. Ponyatovsky St, 5, Grodzinsk Mazovetsky 05-825, Poland
Distributor: Gedeon Richter Hungary
Distributor’s address: Demreya St, 19-21, H-1103 Budapest Hungary
- Customer from Tonbridge logged in
- Customer from New York placed a new order for Dekristol D3 20 000 IU, 20 capsules — Made in Germany — Free Delivery
- Customer from New York registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for Simbrinza eye drops 5ml — Made in Belgium — Free Delivery
- Customer placed a new order for Respero Myrtol forte 300mg 20 capsules — Made in Germany — Free Delivery
- Customer placed a new order for Dekristol D3 2000 IU, 120 tablets — Made in Germany — Free Delivery
- Customer placed a new order for Visiloton eye drops 10 ml — Made in Ukraine — Free Delivery
- Customer from Tonbridge logged in
- Customer from Tonbridge placed a new order for Movex Comfort 60 tablets — Made in Switzerland — Free Delivery
- Customer from Tonbridge registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for SKINOREN CREAM 20% 30G — MADE IN GERMANY — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Aylett placed a new order for Otipax ear drops 16 g — Made in France — Free Delivery
- Customer from Aylett registered for an account
- Customer from Englewood logged in
- Customer from Lynn added a new address
- Customer from Lynn registered for an account
- Customer from Tampa logged in
- Customer from Los Angeles logged in
- Customer placed a new order for Spasmalgon 50 tablets — Made in Bulgaria — Free Delivery
- Customer placed a new order for Broncho-Munal P 3.5mg 30 capsules — Made in Slovenia — Free Delivery