PROSPAN SYROP 35MG 200ML - MADE IN GERMANY - FREE SHIPPING
as an auxiliary in acute and chronic inflammation of the respiratory tract with cough. For children and adults.
100ml syrup contains: active substance: Hederae helicis foil extractum siccum (5-7,5: 1) 0.7g, extractant - ethanol 30% (m / m) and auxiliary substances: sorbitol liquid crystallizing, potassium sorbitan, citric acid anhydrous, xanthan gum, cherry aroma, purified water.
secretolytic (liquefies bronchial secretion), spasmolytic (relaxes bronchial smooth muscles), soothing cough.
Dosage: orally:- adults and children over 10 years: 5ml syrup 3 times a day. If necessary, the adult dose may be increased to 7.5ml syrup 3 times a day;
- children from 6 to 9 years old: 5ml syrup 3 times a day;
- children from 1 to 5 years old: 2.5ml syrup 3 times a day;
- children under 1 year of age: before administering the syrup, consult a doctor who will determine the dose and method of administration. Shake well before use. A measuring cup is used to measure the medicine. Take the medicine in the morning (noon) and evening.
hypersensitivity to the preparation ingredients. Contains sorbitol. In the case of fructose intolerance, the preparation can only be used in consultation with a doctor. In rare cases, it may be irritating to the mucous membrane. The safety of use during pregnancy and lactation has not been established. The preparation can only be used if the expected benefits to the mother outweigh the potential risk to the fetus.
Before use, read the leaflet, which contains indications, contraindications, data on side effects, dosage and information on the use of the medicinal product, or consult a doctor or pharmacist, because any preparation used improperly threatens your life or health.
Instructions For the use of medicine Prospan Cough Syrup
Ingredients: Active ingredient: dried ivy leaf extract. 1 ml of syrup contains 7 mg of dried ivy leaf extract (5-7, 5:1). Extracting agent: Ethanol 30% (m/m). Other ingredients: potassium sorbate (Ph.Eur.) (preservative), anhydrous citric acid (Ph.Eur.), xanthan gum, cherry flavoring, sorbitol solution 70% (crystallising), purified water.2.5 ml liquid contain 0.963 g sugar substitute sorbitol = 0.08 bread units.
Medication form: syrup.
Physical and chemical properties: light brown syrup with sweet fruit and cherry flavor.
Pharmaceutical group: drugs used to treat cough and cold.
Pharmaceutical properties: Prospan liquefies mucus and thus makes it easier to cough it up, at the same time relieving the annoying tickle in the throat. Prospan thereby fights the following typical bronchitis symptoms: increased production of thick mucus, trouble breathing and tickly throat and thus allows you to breathe freely again.
Use: Prospan is used to alleviate the symptoms of chronic-inflammatory bronchial disorders; acute inflammations affecting the airways associated with cough.
Do not use if: if you are hypersensitive (allergic) to the active substance or any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
Drug Interactions: There were not drug interactions reported therefore Prospan can be used in conjunction with other cough medications and antibiotics.
Specific application: Children under 2 years of age must be monitored by healthcare provider. Prolonged or recurring cough in children under age of 4 requires medical diagnosis before administering Prospan. If the symptoms do not improve or breathing becomes difficult, or fever, bloody mucus consult healthcare provider immediately. Patients with ulcers must be careful taking Prospan.
Usage during pregnancy or lactation: Due to the absence of sufficient data Prospan should not be taken during pregnancy or lactation.
Usage while operating machinery or driving: There is no adverse effects while operating machinery or driving.
Use and dosage: Children under 6 years of age take orally 2.5 ml twice a day. Children from 6-12 years of age take orally 5 ml twice a day. Adults and children over 12 years of age take 5 ml 3 times a day. Syrup should be taken in the morning, mid day and evening. consult your healthcare provider to determine the duration of treatment. in general treatment lasts 1 week. For better results, it is recommended to take Prospan for 2-3 weeks depending on symptoms. Shake the bottle well before using.
Children: The drug is safe for children.
Overdose: Overdose may cause vomiting, diarrhea, or anxiety. Symptomatic treatment is recommended.
Side effects: Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
The classification of side effects is based on the following frequencies:
Very common: more than 1 in 10 treated persons
Common: 1 to 10 in 100 treated persons
Uncommon: 1 to 10 in 1,000 treated persons
Rare: 1 to 10 in 10,000 treated persons
Very rare: less than 1 in 10,000 treated persons
Not known: The frequency cannot be estimated from the available data
Possible side effects: After taking medicines containing ivy, allergic reactions such as trouble breathing, swelling, reddening of skin and itching may occur. The frequency is unknown. In sensitive people, gastrointestinal symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, as well as – due to the sorbitol content – a laxative effect may occur. The frequency is unknown
Shelf life: 3 years. After opening the syrup must be used or discarded in 3 months. Due to this herbal extract, there sometimes may be slight clouding and variations in taste of Prospan® Cough Syrup. Both these factors do, however, not affect the quality of the product.
Storage: Store in original package in dry place below 25C/ 77F away from sunlight and children.
Packaging: Prospan Cough Syrup is available in original packs of 100 ml and 200 ml liquid.
Manufacturer: Engelhard Arzneimittel GmbH & Co. KG
Address: Herzbergstr. 3 61138 Niederdorfelden Germany
- Customer placed a new order for EKTIN EYE DROPS 10 ML - MADE IN USA - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Wasaga Beach logged in
- Customer from Wasaga Beach logged in
- Customer placed a new order for 2 x ALTACET 1% GEL 75G — MADE IN POLAND — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer placed a new order for 2 x VENORUTON FORTE 60 TABS — MADE IN SWITZERLAND — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Maalea adummim registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for Mensil 25 mg, 8 chewable tablets — Made in Poland — Free Delivery
- Customer from Hollywood logged in
- Customer from Nottingham logged in
- Customer from Fredericksburg placed a new order for EKTIN EYE DROPS 10 ML - MADE IN USA - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Fredericksburg registered for an account
- Customer from Nottingham placed a new order for Ismigen sublingual tablets 50mg, 30 pcs — Made in Italy — Free Delivery
- Customer from Nottingham registered for an account
- Customer from GLASGOW placed a new order for 2 x TOBRADEX EYE OINTMENT 3,5G — MADE IN BELGIUM — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from GLASGOW registered for an account
- Customer from Concord placed a new order for 3 x GUTTALAX DROPS 30 ML = 90 ML - MADE IN ITALY - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Concord registered for an account
- Customer from Тбилиси registered for an account
- Customer from BRIGHTON logged in
- Customer placed a new order for ZOVIRAX INTENSIVE 50MG/G CREAM 2G - MADE IN POLAND - FREE SHIPPING