TONSIPRET ORAL DROPS 50ML - MADE IN GERMANY — FREE SHIPPING
TONSIPRET ORAL DROPS
Mode of application
Instructions For the use of medicine Bionorica Tonsipret
Active ingredients: 10 g (approx. 10.9 ml) contain
Phytolacca Americana DI (American pokeweed DI) 2 g
Guaiacum D4 4 g
Capsicum annuum D4 (paprika D4) 4g
Inactive ingredients: Alcohol 55%. 1 ml contains approximately 19 drops of the medicine. 1 ml of the medicine contains approximately 0.55 ml of alcohol
Medication form: oral drops
General physical and chemical properties: slightly yellow clear liquid with strong scent and strong hot-spicy taste. Over time it may become cloudy with sediment forming on the bottom.
Pharmaceutical group: homeopathic complex remedy
Pharmaceutical properties: this homeopathic complex remedy contains extracts of medicinal plans which include saponins, flavonoids and essential oils. Paprika is loaded with the hot-spicy chemical compound capsaicin. The mix of medicinal plants included in this supplement provides anti inflammatory and analgesic actions. American pokeweed provides immune system support.
Usage: Acute and chronic throat inflammation (tonsillitis, laryngitis, pharyngitis)
Do not use if:
you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients,
.you have intolerance to active ingredients,
pregnant or breastfeeding.
There are no known interaction facts with other medicines at this time.
The effectiveness of homeopathic remedies can be affected by unhealthy lifestyle and use of stimulating drugs.
Consult your physician if you are taking any other medications.
Due to 55% Alcohol content, this medicine is not recommended to those consuming alcohol. Considering alcohol content this remedy can be taken in the form of tablets in case of epilepsy, seizures, liver disease and brain trauma or damage.
Consult your healthcare provider if you experience any side effects during treatment, high fever (over 39C/102.2F)
Cloudiness with sediment forming on the bottom during storage does not affect the effectiveness of the product.
Note for diabetics: the medicine does not contain significant amount of sugar units.
Usage during pregnancy or breastfeeding:
Due to the absence of known side effects this medicine is not recommending during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Usage while operating machinery or driving:
If recommended dosage is used, the medicine does not affect operating machinery or driving
Always use Tonsipret according to the instructions. If there is no concerns or special instructions from the healthcare provider, use as follows:
Adults and children of over 12y.o.
5-10 drops every 30 minutes not to exceed 12 times in 24 hours
5-10 drops 1-3 times in 24 hours
Children 6-12 y.o.
Not to exceed 2/3 of adult dosage (max 5-10 drops 8 times in 24 hours)
Not to exceed 2/3 of adult dosage (max 5-10 drops 2 times in 24 hours)
Children 1-5 y.o.
Not to exceed 1/2 of adult dosage (max 5-10 drops 6 times in 24 hours)
Not to exceed 1/2 of adult dosage (max 5-10 drops 1-2 times in 24 hours)
Shake well before using. Hold the bottle upright when using the dropper.
After measuring the necessary dose of medicine, hold it in your mouth for a few seconds before swallowing. If needed, the medicine can be diluted with a small amount of water.
For children, it is recommended to add drops into 1 table spoon of water.
You should not use homeopathic remedies for extended periods of time without talking to your healthcare provider.
Children: Due to the absence of known effects this medicine is not recommending for children of under 12 months of age.
Overdose: there is no information on overdose intoxication. Overdose treatment: symptomatic.
Side effects: Nausea and upset stomach. Rare allergic reactions including skin redness, rash, Erythema have been reported.
Worsening of existing conditions is possible at the beginning of treatment. Stop taking medication and talk to your healthcare provider if any adverse reactions appear.
Shelf life: 3 years.
Do not use the product after expiration date indicated on the package.
After opening use the product within 12 months.
Storage: Store in original package in dry place below 25C/ 77F away from sunlight and children.
Packaging: 30 or 50 ml bottle in a cardboard box.
No prescription needed.
Manufacturer: Bionorica SE
Manufacture’s address: Kerschensteinerstasse, 11-15, 92318 Neumarkt, Germany
- Customer placed a new order for Loximin 30 capsules — Made in USA — Free Delivery
- Customer placed a new order for Viagra 100mg 4 tablets — Made in France — Free Delivery
- Customer placed a new order for Pramistar 600 mg 20 tablets — Made in Germany — Free Delivery
- Customer placed a new order for Polydex with phenylephrine nasal spray 15ml — Made in France — Free Delivery
- Customer from San Diego placed a new order for VOLTAREN MAX GEL 180G - MADE IN SWITZERLAND - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from San Diego registered for an account
- Customer from Northridge logged in
- Customer from Trevose logged in
- Customer from Chicago logged in
- Customer from Chișinău logged in
- Customer from Chicago placed a new order for LIOTON 1000 GEL 100G — MADE IN GERMANY — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Chicago registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for SOLCOSERYL GEL 4,15MG/G 20G — MADE IN SWITZERLAND — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Northridge placed a new order for Detralex 500mg 60 tablets — Made in France — Free Delivery
- Customer from Northridge registered for an account
- Customer from Holmsjö placed a new order for MELATONINA 5MG 30 TABS — MADE IN POLAND — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Holmsjö registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for LIOTON 1000 GEL 100G — MADE IN GERMANY — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from London logged in
- Customer from Le Palais sur Vienne placed a new order for PUMPAN ORAL DROPS 50 ML - MADE IN AUSTRIA - FREE SHIPPING