2 x 4FLEX PUREGEL 100MG, 100G - MADE IN CANADA - FREE SHIPPING
The product is a preparation in the form of a gel. It contains the active substance naproxen, belonging to the non-steroidal anti-inflammatory preparations (NSAIDs). Gel for topical application to the skin, which in addition to anti-inflammatory properties also has analgesic properties.
For local symptomatic treatment:
muscle and joint pain,
1 g of gel contains:
active ingredient: naproxen 100 mg.
other ingredients (excipients): trolamine, ethanol 96%, carbomer, purified water.
Anti-inflammatory, analgesic, improves joint mobility.
It should be applied topically to the skin 4 to 5 times a day at intervals of several hours.
The dose depends on the area affected, most often a strip of gel approximately 4 cm long should be used.
The maximum daily dose of naproxen is 1000 mg.
Method of administration:
After applying the gel, spread the gel on the pain site and massage it until completely absorbed.
Hands should be washed after using the medicinal product, unless they are treated.
The medicinal product should not be covered with dressings such as bandages or plasters.
Duration of treatment:
The duration of treatment depends on the type of disease and the effectiveness of the treatment, usually no longer than a few weeks (usually up to 4 weeks).
If pain and swelling do not improve or worsen after 1 week of using the medicinal product, contact a physician.
Children and youth:
Due to the lack of data on the safety and efficacy of the product in children and adolescents, the target group should be limited to adults.
Hypersensitivity to naproxen or to any of the excipients.
Hypersensitivity to salicylates and other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory preparations (including acetylsalicylic acid).
Do not use in the third trimester of pregnancy.
Keep the preparation out of the sight and reach of children.
Do not store above 25 ° C.
Do not refrigerate or freeze.
Do not use this medicine after the expiry date which is stated on the tube and the carton.
The expiry date refers to the last day of that month.
Do not use this medicine if you notice a change in appearance or smell.
The preparation can be used within 6 months after first opening the tube.
Medicines should not be disposed of via wastewater or household waste.
Ask your pharmacist how to throw away medicines no longer required.
Such behavior will help to protect the environment.
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them. The side effects listed below have been reported with the short-term use of naproxen for the treatment of mild to moderate pain at over-the-counter doses. When using naproxen in other indications and long-term, other side effects may occur.
Side effects are ranked by frequency using the following terms:
Rare (may affect up to 1 in 1,000 patients).
skin irritation (erythema, burning sensation, itching) which disappears after preparation discontinuation.
In the case of long-term use on large areas of the skin, systemic side effects may occur, for example: nausea, diarrhea, drowsiness, headache, hypersensitivity (allergic) reactions. In such cases, please inform your doctor. In the event of dyspnea or skin changes, stop using the preparation immediately, consult a doctor or go to the nearest hospital.
Tell your doctor about all the preparations you are taking or have recently taken, and about the preparations you plan to take. 4Flex PureGel can be used simultaneously with other pharmaceutical forms of naproxen (tablets, suppositories, etc.). Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking this medicine if you are taking any of the following medicines:
acetylsalicylic acid, used to prevent blood clots.
Warnings and Precautions
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist about the use of 4Flex PureGel.
if you have had allergic reactions in the past (rash, itching, redness)
when taking other preparations from the group of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory preparations,
in the case of long-term use on large areas of the skin, as there is a possibility of systemic adverse reactions.
The preparation should be discontinued after the above-mentioned symptoms occur.
Do not use the preparation :
on the mucous membranes and eyes - if the gel gets into the eyes or mucous membranes, it should be removed by rinsing thoroughly with water,
for dressings (bandages, plasters),
In addition, avoid direct sunlight and tanning in the solarium during the treatment period and 2 weeks after the end of treatment. Due to the possibility of absorption of naproxen into the bloodstream, caution should be exercised in treating patients with hepatic and renal failure, gastrointestinal ulceration and haemorrhagic diathesis.
Children and youth:
Do not use in children and adolescents.
Pregnancy and breastfeeding:
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor for advice before taking this medicine.
The preparation should not be used during pregnancy, except in cases recommended and supervised by a doctor.
The use of naproxen in the first and second trimesters of pregnancy requires careful consideration by the physician of the potential benefits for the mother and the fetus.
The use of the preparation in the third trimester of pregnancy is contraindicated.
The preparation should not be used during breastfeeding.
Driving and using machines:
There are no data on the effect of topical naproxen on the ability to drive and use machines.
- Customer placed a new order for Oftan Catachrom eye drops 10 ml — Made in Poland — Free Delivery
- Customer placed a new order for Cavinton 5mg 50 tablets — Made in Hungary — Free Delivery
- Customer placed a new order for Umckalor syrup 100 ml — Made in Germany — Free Deliver
- Customer from Tipperary Town logged in
- Customer placed a new order for NOMIGREN BOSNALIJEK 10 PILLS - MADE IN BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer placed a new order for Triderm cream 15g — Made in Belgium — Free Delivery
- Customer from SINGAPORE registered for an account
- Customer from Sacramento registered for an account
- Customer from Langhorne placed a new order for ZOXIN-MED MEDICINAL ANTI-DANDRUFF SHAMPOO 100ML - MADE IN POLAND - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Langhorne registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for SKINOREN CREAM 20% 30G — MADE IN GERMANY — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer placed a new order for Triplixam 10mg/2.5mg/5mg 30 tablets — Made in Ireland — Free Delivery
- Customer from Southbank logged in
- Customer from chicago logged in
- Customer from Praha logged in
- Customer placed a new order for Galazolin Combi nasal spray, 1mg + 50mg/ml, 2p x 10ml — Made in Poland — Free Delivery
- Customer placed a new order for RECIGAR 1,5MG 100 TABS — MADE IN POLAND — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Trevose logged in
- Customer from Yerevan logged in
- Customer from Yerevan reset their account password