2 x ACC OPTIMA 600MG 10 EFFERVESCENT TABS — MADE IN POLAND — FREE SHIPPING
Description 2 x ACC OPTIMA 600MG 10 EFFERVESCENT TABS — MADE IN POLAND — FREE SHIPPING
ACC optima is a medicine used in patients with cold-related bronchitis to thin the mucus from the airways to make it easier to cough up. The active substance of the medicinal product is acetylcysteine (Latin: acetylcysteinum) - a compound that reduces the viscosity of bronchial secretions, making it easier to expectorate. 1 tablet contains acetylcysteine in a dose of 600 mg. ACC optima is presented as round, graduated effervescent tablets. The soft blister contains 10 pieces.
Bronchitis associated with a cold.
1 effervescent tablet contains:
- active ingredient: acetylcysteine 600 mg,
- the other ingredients are: citric acid anhydrous, sodium bicarbonate, sodium carbonate, anhydrous, mannitol, anhydrous lactose, ascorbic acid, sodium saccharin, sodium cyclamate, sodium citrate, dihydrate, blackberry flavor "B".
Mucolytic, facilitating the removal of secretions from the respiratory tract - reduces the viscosity of bronchial secretions and facilitates expectoration.
- Adults and adolescents over 14 years of age: 1 effervescent tablet once a day.
- The preparation should be taken after a meal.
- Use no later than 4 hours before going to bed due to the difficult expectoration of the thin secretions during sleep.
- Do not use the preparation for more than 4 to 5 days without a doctor's recommendation.
- Dissolve the tablet in 1/2 glass of water and drink it immediately after dissolving it.
- The preparation should be taken after a meal. During treatment, you should drink a sufficient amount of fluids (at least 1.5 liters per day).
- Use no later than 4 hours before bedtime.
- If you are allergic to acetylcysteine or any of the other ingredients of this medicine (signs of allergy may be itching, hives, rash, bronchospasm (shortness of breath), increased heart rate and low blood pressure). If any of these symptoms occur, stop using ACC optima immediately and contact your doctor.
- If you have an active stomach or duodenal ulcer.
- If you have an acute asthmatic condition (exacerbation of bronchial asthma or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease).
- If you have lactose intolerance.
- In children under the age of 14.
- Keep the preparation out of the sight and reach of children.
- Keep the tube tightly closed in order to protect from moisture.
- The preparation should not be used after the expiry date which is stated on the packaging after EXP.
- The expiry date refers to the last day of that month.
- Medicines should not be disposed of via wastewater or household waste.
- Ask your pharmacist how to throw away medicines no longer required. Such behavior will help to protect the environment.
- anaphylactic or anaphylactic-like reaction (a type of sudden allergic reaction) with symptoms such as sudden wheezing, difficulty breathing or dizziness, swelling of the eyelids, face, lips or throat, hives, itching;
- angioedema (severe allergic reaction) with swelling of the skin and / or mucous membranes e.g. in the face, extremities, joints;
- bronchospasm (sudden shortness of breath).
Uncommon side effects (may affect up to 1 in 100 people):
- hypersensitivity reactions (allergic reactions),
- fast heart beat (tachycardia)
- low blood pressure,
- nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, stomach pain
- hives, rash, itching, angioedema,
Rare side effects (may affect up to 1 in 1,000 people):
Very rare side effects (may affect up to 1 in 10,000 people):
- anaphylactic or anaphylactic-like reaction up to anaphylactic shock,
Not known side effects (frequency cannot be estimated from the available data):
- swelling of the face.
- If you get any side effects, please tell your doctor, pharmacist or nurse.
- Tell the doctor or pharmacist about all the preparations taken by the patient now or recently, and about the preparations that the patient plans to take.
- ACC optima should not be used concomitantly with antitussive preparations , as they weaken the cough reflex and may make it difficult to cough up secretions thinned by ACC optima.
- Acetylcysteine (the active ingredient in ACC optima) may reduce the effect of some antibiotics (especially semi-synthetic penicillins, tetracyclines, cephalosporins and aminoglycosides). To prevent this from happening, take ACC optima 2 hours after taking the antibiotic. This does not apply to antibiotics such as cefixime, loracarbef, amoxicillin, doxycycline, erythromycin, thiamphenicol and cefuroxime. If in doubt, consult your doctor.
- ACC optima may increase the effects of nitroglycerin and other nitrates (preparations used in cardiovascular diseases and ischemic heart disease). If you are taking nitroglycerin or another similar nitrate preparation, consult your doctor before taking ACC optima.
- ACC optima contains lactose and sodium. The ACC optima effervescent tablet contains 70 mg of lactose. If you have been diagnosed with an intolerance to some sugars, contact your doctor before taking the preparation.
Warnings and Precautions
- ACC optima contains 139 mg of sodium per dose, which should be taken into account in patients with reduced kidney function and in patients on a sodium dietary control (salt-free or salt-free diet).
- The medicinal product should be used during pregnancy and breastfeeding only if the doctor deems it necessary.
- Information for diabetics: 1 tablet contains less than 0.01 WW (carbohydrate exchanger).
- Prolonged contact of the prepared oral solution with metals and rubber should be avoided.
- If you take more than the recommended dose of the preparation, consult your doctor or pharmacist for advice. Gastrointestinal symptoms such as nausea, vomiting and diarrhea are possible.
- Customer placed a new order for PIROLAM HEALING NAIL POLISH 4G - MADE IN POLAND - FREE SHIPPING and 1 more product
- Customer from Miami logged in
- Customer from Miami placed a new order for Triplixam 10mg/2.5mg/10mg 30 tablets — Made in Ireland — Free Delivery
- Customer from Miami registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for NERVOMIX FORTE 60 CAPS - MADE IN POLAND - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer placed a new order for Triplixam 5mg/1.25mg/5mg 30 tablets — Made in Ireland — Free Delivery and 1 more product
- Customer placed a new order for 2 x OPOKAN 7,5MG 30 TABS - MADE IN POLAND - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Belle River logged in
- Customer from Belle River updated their account details
- Customer from Belle River registered for an account
- Customer from Cork logged in
- Customer from Brooklyn registered for an account
- Customer from Cork placed a new order for HIALEYE DUO EYE DROPS 10ML — MADE IN POLAND — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Cork registered for an account
- Customer from Poynton logged in
- Customer placed a new order for Oftan Catachrom eye drops 10 ml — Made in Poland — Free Delivery
- Customer from Bristol placed a new order for Visanne 2mg 28 tablets — Made in Germany by Bayer — Free Delivery
- Customer from Bristol registered for an account
- Customer from Schunthorpe logged in
- Customer from Praha logged in