5 x TRAUMEEL S 50 TABS — MADE IN GERMANY — FREE SHIPPING
Indications:The preparation should be used in cases of injuries (sports and accident) such as: sprains, dislocations, hematomas, fractures, concussion, etc. The preparation can also be used in cases of post-traumatic or postoperative edema and exudates, as well as in inflammatory and degenerative processes involving various organs and tissues including liver and musculoskeletal system. Beneficial effects of the use of Traumeel S have been observed in cases of bronchial asthma, stylitis, bursitis, periarticular inflammation of the shoulder-scapular joint, degenerative conditions of the hip, knee and small joints, periodontal tissue diseases, parodontosis, gingival abscesses.
Features:Traumeel S, simultaneously has an analgesic, anti-inflammatory and anti-edema effect. It is effective in the treatment of injuries and inflammation. The preparation is used to treat, among others such injuries as muscle strains, bruises, sprains, dislocations. The ointment facilitates wound healing and stops small bleeding. It can be applied directly to open wounds.
Contraindications:Hypersensitivity to one of the active or auxiliary substances or to plants of the Compositae family. As a general rule, this medicine should not be used for such progressive systemic diseases as tuberculosis, leukemia, multiple sclerosis, HIV-carrying, AIDS, and collagen diseases and other autoimmune diseases.
Usage:Usually 1 tablet 3 times a day sublingually. At the beginning of treatment 1 tablet every 30 minutes for a period of about 2 hours.
Composition:1 tablet contains: Arnica montana D2, Calendulla officinalis D2, Hamamelis virginiana D2, Achillea millefolium D3 ana 15mg, Atropa belladonna D4 75mg, Acontinum napellus D3, Mercurius solubilis Hahnemanni D8, Hepar sulfuris D8 ana 30utum, Cham3 ana 24mg, Bellis perennis D2, Echinacea angustifolia D2, Echinacea purpurea D2 ana 6mg, Hypericum perforatum D2 3mg, lactose.
Instructions For the use of medicine Traumeel S
Active ingredients: 1 tablet contains:
Achillia millefolium D3 – 15 mg, Aconitum napellus D3 – 30 mg, Arnica montana D2 – 15 mg, Atropa belladonna D4 -75 mg , Bellis perennis D2 – 6 mg, Calendula officinalis D2 – 15 mg , Echinacea D2 – 6 mg, Echinacea purpurea D2 - 6 mg, Hamamelis virginiana D2 – 15 mg, Hepar sulfuris D8 - 30 mg, Hypericum perforatum D2 - 3 mg, Matricaria recutita D3 – 24 mg, Mercurius solubilis Hahnemanni D8 – 24 mg, Symphytum officinale D8 - 24 mg
Inactive ingredients: magnesium stearate, lactose, monohydrate
Medication form: tablets
Physical and chemical properties: round flat beveled tablet, color varies from white to yellow-white, possible orange speckles, no scent or very light sweet scent.
Pharmaceutical group: complex homeopathic drug
Pharmaceutical properties: Anti inflammatory, analgesic and regenerative action due to botanical and mineral ingredients.
Injuries such as sprains, dislocations, contusions, effusions of blood and effusions into a joint, fractures; post-operative and post- traumatic oedema and swelling of the soft tissues; inflammatory processes and degenerative processes associated with inflammation on the various organs and tissues, including, in particular, on the support and mobility apparatus (tendovaginitis, styloiditis, epicondylitis, bursitis, scapulohumeral periarthritis, ect.); arthrosis of the hip, knee and small joints; cerebri acuta.
Contraindications: Hypersensitivity to botanicals of the Compositae family.
Tuberculosis, leukemia, joint tissue inflammation, autoimmune disease, AIDS, immune suppression, and other viral disorders.
Interaction with other medical substances: Compatible with other medications.
Application features: due to lactose content patients with lactose intolerance should not use the drug.
If the symptoms do not improve or the condition worsens, stop taking medication and consult your physician.
Usage during pregnancy or breastfeeding: Toxicity of the ingredients has not been established. No known reactions have been reported. Consult your health care provider if pregnant or breastfeeding.
Usage while operating machinery or driving: No limitations.
Usage and Dosage:
Adults and children over 12 years old take 1 tablet, allow it completely dissolve in mouth under the tongue. Children under 12 years old – thoroughly dissolve 1 tablet in 20 ml (4 teaspoons) of water at room temperature. Take age appropriate dose: children under 1 year old – 1 teaspoon, children 1-6 years old – 2 teaspoons, children 6-12 years old – 3 teaspoons.
Take 3 times per day 15-20 minutes before or 1 hour after a meal. In case of acute condition take 1 tablet every 15 minutes during first 2 hours and then starting next day 1 tablet 3 times a day.
Treatment duration 2-4 weeks or as recommended by the physician.
Children: from birth
Overdose: Unknown. Side effects possible.
Side effects: in isolated cases allergic reaction possible. In case of any unexpected reaction stop taking medication and consult with health care professional.
Shelf life: 5 years.
Do not use the product after expiration date indicated on the package.
Storage: Store medicines in original package at room temperature. Keep medicines away from children and pets.
Packaging: 50 tablets in polypropylene container in a box.
No prescription needed.
Manufacturer: Biologische Heilmittel Heel GMbH
Manufacture’s address: Dr. Reckeweg Strasse, 2-4, 76532 Baden-Baden, Germany
Revision date: November 29, 2017
- Customer placed a new order for EKTIN EYE DROPS 10 ML - MADE IN USA - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Wasaga Beach logged in
- Customer from Wasaga Beach logged in
- Customer placed a new order for 2 x ALTACET 1% GEL 75G — MADE IN POLAND — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer placed a new order for 2 x VENORUTON FORTE 60 TABS — MADE IN SWITZERLAND — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Maalea adummim registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for Mensil 25 mg, 8 chewable tablets — Made in Poland — Free Delivery
- Customer from Hollywood logged in
- Customer from Nottingham logged in
- Customer from Fredericksburg placed a new order for EKTIN EYE DROPS 10 ML - MADE IN USA - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Fredericksburg registered for an account
- Customer from Nottingham placed a new order for Ismigen sublingual tablets 50mg, 30 pcs — Made in Italy — Free Delivery
- Customer from Nottingham registered for an account
- Customer from GLASGOW placed a new order for 2 x TOBRADEX EYE OINTMENT 3,5G — MADE IN BELGIUM — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from GLASGOW registered for an account
- Customer from Concord placed a new order for 3 x GUTTALAX DROPS 30 ML = 90 ML - MADE IN ITALY - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Concord registered for an account
- Customer from Тбилиси registered for an account
- Customer from BRIGHTON logged in
- Customer placed a new order for ZOVIRAX INTENSIVE 50MG/G CREAM 2G - MADE IN POLAND - FREE SHIPPING