BRONCHIPRET SYRUP 100ML — MADE IN GERMANY — FREE SHIPPING
(BRONCHIPRET SYRUP )
Description of the dosage form
Transparent liquid of light brown color with a characteristic odor. Light opalescence is possible during storage.
Pharmacological action - anti-inflammatory, bronchodilator, secretolytic, expectorant.
The preparation has an expectorant, anti-inflammatory, secretolytic, bronchodilator effect; helps to reduce the viscosity of sputum and accelerate its evacuation.
As an expectorant in the complex therapy of acute and chronic inflammatory diseases of the respiratory tract, accompanied by cough and sputum formation (tracheitis, tracheobronchitis, bronchitis).
active substances: 10 g (corresponding to 8.92 ml) of syrup contain
1.5 g of liquid thyme herb extract (1: (2‒2.5)) (Нerba Thymi vulgaris) (extractant: ammonium solution 10% / glycerin 85% / ethanol 90% / purified water (1: 20: 70: 109 ));
0.15 g of liquid ivy leaf extract (1: 1) (Folium Hederae helicis) (extractant: ethanol 70%);
Excipients: ethanol 7% (v / v), liquid maltitol, potassium sorbate, citric acid monohydrate, hydroxypropyl betadex, purified water.
1 ml of syrup contains 0.07 ml of ethanol (7%).
Hypersensitivity to any component of the preparation, to other plants of the Araliaceae and / or Lamb family, as well as to birch, wormwood, celery; deficiency of sucrase / isomaltase, fructose intolerance, glucose-galactose malabsorption; pregnancy, breastfeeding period; children's age (up to 1 year). Due to the presence of ethanol, it is not recommended to prescribe the preparation for alcoholism, epilepsy, liver diseases, brain diseases, traumatic brain injury.
With care: diseases of the gastrointestinal tract (gastritis, peptic ulcer). Before using the preparation, you should consult your doctor.
Application during pregnancy and lactation
The use of the preparation during pregnancy and during breastfeeding is contraindicated.
In rare cases (more than 1/10000, but less than 1/1000), allergic reactions are possible.
Adverse reactions, the frequency of which is not known, i.e. cannot be estimated on the basis of the available data: hypersensitivity reactions such as shortness of breath, urticaria, edema of the face, mouth and / or pharynx; infrequently (more than 1/1000, but less than 1/100), disorders of the gastrointestinal tract (spastic pain, nausea, vomiting) may occur.
In case of the first signs of the occurrence of the above-described or other adverse reactions not listed in the instructions for use, you should stop taking the preparation and consult a doctor.
Bronchipret® syrup should not be used simultaneously with antitussive preparations, as well as preparations that reduce the formation of sputum, because this makes it difficult to cough up the liquefied sputum.
A combination with antibacterial preparations is possible.
Method of administration and dosage
Inside, after eating.
Children from 1 to 2 years old - 2.2 ml 3 times a day; from 2 years to 6 years - 3.2 ml 3 times a day; from 6 years to 12 years - 4.3 ml 3 times a day; from 12 years old and adults - 5.4 ml 3 times a day.
Undiluted Bronchipret® syrup is recommended to be washed down with water.
Dosing of the preparation is carried out using the enclosed measuring cup. The course of treatment is 10-14 days.
An increase in the duration and repeated courses of treatment is possible on the recommendation of a doctor. If during the period of treatment there is no improvement or the symptoms worsen, or new symptoms appear, you should consult your doctor.
The preparation should be used only according to the indications, the method of administration and the doses indicated in the instructions.
Symptoms: possible pain in the stomach, vomiting, diarrhea.
If, after using the preparationfor 10-14 days, symptoms of the disease persist, or shortness of breath, fever or sputum with pus appears, you should consult your doctor.
The preparationcontains 6–7% ethanol (by volume). The maximum recommended single dose for adults, 5.4 ml, contains 0.297 g of absolute ethyl alcohol, the maximum daily dose (16.2 ml) contains 0.891 g of absolute ethyl alcohol.
The preparationshould be used with caution in children (due to the possible negative effects of ethanol).
Information for patients with diabetes mellitus: The recommended single dose for adults, 5.4 ml, contains about 0.18 bread units (XE).
During storage of the preparation, slight turbidity or slight precipitation may occur, which does not affect its effectiveness. Shake well before use!
Influence on the ability to drive vehicles, mechanisms. During the period of using the preparation, care must be taken when performing potentially hazardous activities that require increased concentration of attention and speed of psychomotor reactions (driving, working with moving mechanisms, the work of a dispatcher, operator).
- Customer from Nottingham placed a new order for Ismigen sublingual tablets 50mg, 30 pcs — Made in Italy — Free Delivery
- Customer from Nottingham registered for an account
- Customer from GLASGOW placed a new order for 2 x TOBRADEX EYE OINTMENT 3,5G — MADE IN BELGIUM — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from GLASGOW registered for an account
- Customer from Concord placed a new order for 3 x GUTTALAX DROPS 30 ML = 90 ML - MADE IN ITALY - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Concord registered for an account
- Customer from Тбилиси registered for an account
- Customer from BRIGHTON logged in
- Customer placed a new order for ZOVIRAX INTENSIVE 50MG/G CREAM 2G - MADE IN POLAND - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Fredericksburg logged in
- Customer from Fredericksburg reset their account password
- Customer from Fredericksburg requested a reset password
- Customer from Hollywood logged in
- Customer from verona registered for an account
- Customer from Sofia registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for 2 x CYCLO 3 FORT 30 CAPS — MADE IN FRANCE — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Mississauga placed a new order for DOPPELHERZ VITAL TONIK 1000 ML — MADE IN GERMANY — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Mississauga registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for Lorinden A oinment 15g (Salicylic acid) — Made in Poland — Free Delivery
- Customer from Tacoma logged in