CORNEREGEL EYE OINTMENT 50MG/G, 5G - MADE IN USA - FREE SHIPPING
Non-infectious keratopathies, including corneal dystrophy, corneal degeneration, recurrent corneal erosion, and prevention of corneal injury when wearing contact lenses.
Complex treatment of corneal and conjunctival injuries, chemical and thermal burns.
In the complex therapy of infectious corneal lesions of bacterial, viral and fungal origin.
Hypersensitivity to preparation components.
Method of administration and dosage
The preparation is intended for topical use.
Depending on the severity and severity of symptoms, prescribe 1 drop in the conjunctival sac of the affected eye 4 times a day and at bedtime.
Apply the preparation until the desired therapeutic effect is obtained.
The duration of treatment depends on the clinical picture and is set individually.
To prevent contamination of the preparation and the tip during injection, do not touch the eyelids, the area around the eyes or other surfaces.
The safety of the preparation in children has not been studied.
Korneregel® should not be used for the treatment of infectious lesions of the cornea of bacterial, viral and fungal origin as monotherapy, the preparation should be used only as an adjunct in the complex therapy of these diseases.
Korneregel ® contains a preservative cetrimide, which, especially with frequent or prolonged use, can cause eye irritation (redness, a burning sensation and a foreign body in the eye) and can damage the corneal epithelium. For long-term treatment of chronic keratoconjunctivitis dry, preference should be given to medications that do not contain preservatives.
Korneregel® should not be instilled when contact lenses are inserted, as the lens material may be incompatible with the preparation; they should be removed from the eye and reinserted no earlier than 10-15 minutes after instillation of Korneregel®.
Application during pregnancy or lactation.
Controlled studies of the use of the preparation during pregnancy and lactation have not been conducted. In animal studies, no direct or indirect harmful effects of the preparation on pregnancy, embryo / fetal development, childbirth and postpartum development have been identified. The preparation passes into breast milk. Therefore, if it is necessary to use the preparation during pregnancy and lactation, the doctor should carefully weigh the ratio of the expected benefits of treatment with Corneregel® for the mother and the potential risk to the fetus / child.
The ability to influence the reaction rate when driving vehicles or other mechanisms.
Within a few minutes after the instillation of Korneregel ® into the conjunctival sac, temporary visual impairment is possible. It is not recommended to drive vehicles or work with machinery until visual acuity is restored.
active substance: dexpanthenol;
1 g of eye gel contains dexpanthenol 50 mg
Excipients: cetrimide, Trilon B, carbomer, sodium hydroxide, water for injection.
Store at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C out of reach of children.
The shelf life in a closed tube is 2 years.
After the first opening, the contents of the tube should be used for more than 6 weeks.
- Customer placed a new order for Loximin 30 capsules — Made in USA — Free Delivery
- Customer placed a new order for Viagra 100mg 4 tablets — Made in France — Free Delivery
- Customer placed a new order for Pramistar 600 mg 20 tablets — Made in Germany — Free Delivery
- Customer placed a new order for Polydex with phenylephrine nasal spray 15ml — Made in France — Free Delivery
- Customer from San Diego placed a new order for VOLTAREN MAX GEL 180G - MADE IN SWITZERLAND - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from San Diego registered for an account
- Customer from Northridge logged in
- Customer from Trevose logged in
- Customer from Chicago logged in
- Customer from Chișinău logged in
- Customer from Chicago placed a new order for LIOTON 1000 GEL 100G — MADE IN GERMANY — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Chicago registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for SOLCOSERYL GEL 4,15MG/G 20G — MADE IN SWITZERLAND — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Northridge placed a new order for Detralex 500mg 60 tablets — Made in France — Free Delivery
- Customer from Northridge registered for an account
- Customer from Holmsjö placed a new order for MELATONINA 5MG 30 TABS — MADE IN POLAND — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Holmsjö registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for LIOTON 1000 GEL 100G — MADE IN GERMANY — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from London logged in
- Customer from Le Palais sur Vienne placed a new order for PUMPAN ORAL DROPS 50 ML - MADE IN AUSTRIA - FREE SHIPPING