Dekristol D3 20 000 IU, 20 capsules — Made in Germany — Free Delivery
Soft capsules Dekristol 20,000 IU is prescribed for the following indications:
- Treatment of clinically proven vitamin D deficiency in adults.
- Prevention of vitamin D deficiency in high-risk patients.
- In addition to specific therapy for osteoporosis in patients with vitamin D deficiency or at high risk of vitamin D deficiency.
Active substance: cholecalciferol;
1 soft capsule contains colecalciferol (in the form of a concentrate 1.0 mIU / g (oily form)) 20.0 mg, which corresponds to 0.5 mg, or 20,000 IU, of vitamin D3;
Excipients: peanut oil, gelatin, glycerin 85%, medium chain triglycerides, purified water, alpha-tocopherol.
Hypersensitivity to the active substance, peanuts, soy or any other excipients contained in the drug.
Pseudohypoparathyroidism (the need for vitamin D may be lower than during the period of normal vitamin sensitivity, with the risk of prolonged overdose).
Nephrolithiasis (sechoamian disease).
Supplemental vitamin D intake (may lead to overdose).
Mode of application
For oral administration.
For adults, swallow the capsule whole with plenty of water, preferably with the main meal that day.
During pregnancy, Dekristol ® 20,000 IU can be prescribed only if there are clear indications and only used when it is absolutely necessary to eliminate vitamin D deficiency.
Not recommended for use.
Dekristol ® 20,000 MO does not affect or has little effect on the ability to drive a car or other mechanisms.
Vitamin D3 regulates the metabolism of calcium and phosphates, after an overdose, hypercalcemia, hypercalciuria, renal calcidates and bone lesions occur, as well as changes in the cardiovascular system. Hypercalcemia occurs after the application of 50,000-100,000 IU of vitamin D3 per day.
As a rule, adverse reactions are not observed when taken in the recommended doses.
In the case of individual sensitivity to the drug, it is rarely noted, or as a result of the use of very high doses for a long period, hypervitaminosis D may appear.
The simultaneous use of anticonvulsants (for example, such as phenytoin and phenobarbital) or barbiturates (and possibly other drugs that induce liver enzymes) can lead to a decrease in the effect of vitamin D3 through metabolic inactivation.
Store in its original packaging at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C, protected from light. Keep out of the reach of children.
Shelf life is 3 years.
- Customer from River Grot registered for an account
- Customer from Sacramento logged in
- Customer from Sacramento placed a new order for Tioretin A eye drops 8 ml — Made in Italy — Free Delivery
- Customer from Sacramento registered for an account
- Customer from Manchester requested a reset password
- Customer placed a new order for Femoston Conti Mini 0.5mg / 2.5mg, 28 tablets — Made in Netherlands — Free Delivery
- Customer from Lebanon registered for an account
- Customer from Morden placed a new order for SINUPRET 50 TABS — MADE IN GERMANY — FREE SHIPPING and 1 more product
- Customer from Morden registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for Normoven 60 tablets — Made in Ukraine — Free Delivery
- Customer placed a new order for L-Betargin solution to improve the functioning of the liver, gallbladder, cardiovascular system 10ml x 20 sachets — Made in France — Free Delivery
- Customer placed a new order for INTESTA MAX WITH GRANULES 30 SACHETS - MADE IN POLAND - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer placed a new order for GLIMBAX MOUTH AND THROAT RINSE SOLUTION 200ML — MADE IN POLAND — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Denver registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for Dicloberl N 75 solution for injection 75 mg/3 ml, 3ml x 5 ampoules — Made in Germany — Free Delivery
- Customer placed a new order for De-Nol 120mg 112 tablets — Made in Netherlands — Free Delivery
- Customer placed a new order for SINUPRET 50 TABS — MADE IN GERMANY — FREE SHIPPING and 1 more product
- Customer from Arrecife logged in
- Customer from Baghdad logged in
- Customer from Baghdad registered for an account