HEVIRAN COMFORT 200MG 25 TABS - MADE IN POLAND - FREE SHIPPING
- active ingredient: 200 mg of aciclovir,
- other ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, sodium carboxymethyl starch (type A), magnesium stearate.
- Adults: administer orally at a dose of 200 mg five times a day, every 4 hours (with a night break), for 5 days.
- Swallow the tablets with a drink of water.
- In the case of recurrent infections, it is particularly important to start treatment in the period preceding the onset of the precursor symptoms, i.e. itching, burning, tense feeling or just after the first lesions appear.
- Always use the medicine exactly as described in the package leaflet or as directed by your doctor or pharmacist.
- For patients with severe renal impairment, creatinine clearance less than 10 ml / min, only a physician can decide on the dosage of aciclovir. In such patients, the doctor may reduce the dose to 1 tablet (200 mg) twice a day, approximately every 12 hours.
- In elderly patients, the possibility of impaired renal function should be taken into account. In patients with severe renal impairment, with a creatinine clearance less than 10 ml / min, only a doctor can decide on the dosage of aciclovir, who will adjust the dose accordingly.
- You should drink plenty of fluids during treatment.
- Heviran Comfort should not be used:
- in children and adolescents under 18 years of age.
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients of the preparation.
- breathlessness, angioedema (e.g. swelling of the face, tongue and windpipe, causing
- breathing disorders)
- anaphylactic reaction (often manifested by itching, hives, shortness of breath, drop
- blood pressure, increased heart rate).
- headache, dizziness
- nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain
- itching, rash (including photosensitivity)
- fatigue, fever.
- accelerated, diffuse hair loss (can be associated with many diseases and with the use of many preparations, its relationship to the effects of aciclovir is not certain).
- agitation, tremors
- impaired coordination of movements (ataxia)
- speech disorders
- confusion, hallucinations
- psychotic symptoms
- brain damage (encephalopathy)
- convulsions, drowsiness, coma
- hepatitis and jaundice
- acute kidney failure, kidney pain.
- increased levels of creatinine and blood urea (substances that indicate what is
- kidney function)
- temporary increase in liver enzymes and serum bilirubin (substances that give an indication of how the liver is working).
- reduction in the number of platelets which may affect clotting. If bruises occur,
- unexplained red or purple spots on the skin, tell your doctor.
- low white blood cell count or anemia (anemia).
- The preparation can be used regardless of meals.
- Tell your doctor or pharmacist about all the medicines you are taking or have recently taken, and about the medicines you plan to use, in particular about the use of:
- probenecid - a preparation used for gout,
- cimetidine - a preparation used mainly in gastric and duodenal ulcers,
- mycophenolate mofetil - a preparation used after organ transplants,
- theophylline - a preparation used to treat asthma and other respiratory conditions.
Warnings and Precautions
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before using Heviran Comfort. The preparation should not be used without consulting a doctor first:
- in patients with impaired renal function,
- in patients who are taking other preparations that can damage the kidneys,
- in elderly patients (65 years of age or older)
- in pregnant women or during breastfeeding,
- in immunocompromised people (e.g. after a bone marrow transplant, HIV-infected),
- in patients with particularly severe recurrent cold sores,
- in case of noticing frequent (over 6 per year) and longer (after 5 days of therapy no positive effects of treatment) than before recurrences of herpes, with more severe clinical symptoms (e.g. when new foci of infection appear after 3-4 days of therapy) ).
You should drink plenty of fluids while taking this medicine to avoid damaging your kidneys.
Immunocompromised people should consult their doctor for treatment of any infection.
Pregnancy, breastfeeding and fertility
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor for advice before taking this medicine.
- Avoid using the preparation during pregnancy. The preparation may be used during pregnancy only when, in the opinion of the doctor, the expected benefit to the mother outweighs the risk to the fetus. Acyclovir is excreted in human milk. Due to the risk of side effects in a nursing baby, a decision should be made after consulting a physician whether or not to take the preparation or to discontinue breastfeeding while taking the preparation.
Driving vehicles and operating machinery
- There are no data on the effect of the preparation on the ability to drive and use machines. However, the possibility of aciclovir side effects, such as dizziness, disorientation, convulsions, should be taken into account.
- Do not drive or use machines unless you are sure you are feeling well.
Heviran Comfort contains sodium
- This medicine contains less than 1 mmol sodium (23 mg) per tablet, that is to say essentially 'sodium-free'.
- Customer from Värmdö registered for an account
- Customer from BRIGHTON logged in
- Customer from SANTARCANGELO DI ROMAGNA logged in
- Customer from SANTARCANGELO DI ROMAGNA registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for Emla cream 30 g — Made in UK — Free Delivery
- Customer placed a new order for EKTIN EYE DROPS 10 ML - MADE IN USA - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Wasaga Beach logged in
- Customer from Wasaga Beach logged in
- Customer placed a new order for 2 x ALTACET 1% GEL 75G — MADE IN POLAND — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer placed a new order for 2 x VENORUTON FORTE 60 TABS — MADE IN SWITZERLAND — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Maalea adummim registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for Mensil 25 mg, 8 chewable tablets — Made in Poland — Free Delivery
- Customer from Hollywood logged in
- Customer from Nottingham logged in
- Customer from Fredericksburg placed a new order for EKTIN EYE DROPS 10 ML - MADE IN USA - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Fredericksburg registered for an account
- Customer from Nottingham placed a new order for Ismigen sublingual tablets 50mg, 30 pcs — Made in Italy — Free Delivery
- Customer from Nottingham registered for an account
- Customer from GLASGOW placed a new order for 2 x TOBRADEX EYE OINTMENT 3,5G — MADE IN BELGIUM — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from GLASGOW registered for an account