PAXIL 20MG 28 PILLS - MADE IN POLAND - FREE SHIPPING
Paxil (Paroxetinum, Paroxetine) - antidepressant. Selectively blocks the reuptake of serotonin, increases its concentration in the synaptic cleft and causing an antidepressant effect. It has low affinity for muscarinic cholinergic receptors, alpha-1, alpha-2, beta-adrenergic receptors as well as 5-NT_1 -like 5-NT_2 -like and histamine (H_1) receptors. It does not violate psychomotor function and does not potentiate the inhibitory effect of ethanol on them. The antidepressant effect is in 7-14 days systemically administered. The treatment of anxiety observed decrease, depression, sleep normalization.
- Depression of all types, including reactive depression, endogenous depression and severe depression accompanied by anxiety (the results of studies in which patients received the preparation for 1 year, show that it is effective in preventing relapse of depression).
- Treatment (including maintenance and preventive therapy), obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) in adults and in children and adolescents aged 7-17 years (proved by the continued effectiveness of the preparation in the treatment of OCD for at least 1 year and in the prevention of relapse of OCD).
- Treatment (including maintenance and preventive therapy) for panic disorder with agoraphobia and without it (the preparations effectiveness is maintained for 1 year to prevent the recurrence of panic disorder).
- Treatment (including maintenance and preventive therapy), social phobia in adults and in children and adolescents aged 8-17 years (the efficacy of the preparation is maintained during long-term treatment of the disorder).
- Treatment (including maintenance and preventive therapy), generalized anxiety disorder (effectiveness of the preparation is maintained during long-term treatment of this disorder, prevent the recurrence of the disorder).
- Treatment of post-traumatic stress disorder.\
- Simultaneous reception of MAO inhibitors and the period of 14 days after their cancellation (MAO inhibitors should not be administered within 14 days after the end of treatment with paroxetine).
- Simultaneous treatment with thioridazine.
- Hypersensitivity to paroxetine and other ingredients.
Pregnancy and breast-feeding:
In experimental studies revealed no teratogenic or embryotoxic effect of paroxetine. Data on a small number of women who took paroxetine during pregnancy, showed no increased risk of congenital malformations in the newborn. There have been reports of premature birth in women who received paroxetine during pregnancy, but a causal relationship to preparation intake has not been established. Paxil should not be used during pregnancy except in cases where the potential benefit of treatment exceeds potential risks associated with taking the preparation.
It is necessary to monitor the state of health of newborns whose mothers took paroxetine in late pregnancy, as there are reports of complications in children (though not established a causal relationship to preparation intake). Described respiratory distress, cyanosis, apnea, seizures, temperature instability, feeding difficulty, vomiting, hypoglycemia, arterial hyper- or hypotension, hyperreflexia, tremor, irritability, lethargy, constant crying, somnolence. Some reports have been described as symptoms of neonatal withdrawal symptoms. In most cases described complications arose immediately after birth or shortly thereafter (within 24 hours). Paroxetine in small amounts excreted in breast milk. Therefore you should not use the preparation during lactation, except in cases where the potential benefit of treatment exceeds potential risks associated with taking the preparation.
It should be used with caution in patients with renal and hepatic failure, angle-closure glaucoma, prostatic hyperplasia, mania, heart disease, epilepsy, convulsive states, in conjunction with electro-therapy, in patients receiving preparations that increase the risk of bleeding, with risk factors for increased bleeding. During treatment should refrain from drinking alcohol. Be wary of during the drivers of vehicles and people skills relate to the high concentration of attention. In abrupt cancellation - dizziness, sensory disturbances, sleep disturbances, agitation, anxiety, nausea and sweating. Caution should be exercised when administered in combination with lithium preparations. At the time of treatment should refrain from the use of ethanol.
Inductors microsomal oxidation (phenobarbital, phenytoin) reduce the concentration in blood and activity inhibitors (cimetidine) - increase. Increases in plasma protsiklidina. Incompatible with MAO inhibitors. Co-administration with indirect anticoagulants can cause increased bleeding at unchanged value of prothrombin time. It enhances the effect of alcohol.
Inside, in the morning - 20 mg. With insufficient effects may increase the dose to 10 mg / day at intervals of at least 1 week (maximum dose - 50 mg / day). Elderly, malnourished patients, as well as kidney function and liver initial dose - 10 mg / day, the maximum - 40 mg / day.
Drowsiness or insomnia, tremors, nervousness, increased excitability of the central nervous system, impaired concentration, emotional lability, amnesia, dizziness, paresis of accommodation, mydriasis, eye pain, noise and ear pain, increase or decrease in blood pressure, fainting, tachycardia or bradycardia, violation of cardiac conduction and peripheral blood circulation, cough, rhinitis, dipnoe, tachypnea, nausea, loss of appetite, indigestion, increase in liver transaminases, stomatitis, arthralgia, arthritis, dysuria, polyuria, urinary incontinence, urinary retention, amenorrhea, dysmenorrhea, miscarriage, mastitis , abnormal ejaculation, decreased libido and potency, peripheral edema, decrease or increase in body weight, anemia, leukopenia, allergic reactions (itching, rash, chills). Seldom - thought disorder, akinesia, ataxia, seizures, hallucinations, hyperkinesia, manic or paranoid reactions, delirium, euphoria, grand mal seizures, aggressiveness, nystagmus, stupor, autism, blurred vision, cataract, conjunctivitis, glaucoma, exophthalmos, angina, myocardial infarction, cerebrovascular accident, heart rhythm disorders, eosinophilia, leukocytosis, lymphocytosis, monocytosis, hematuria, nefrourolitiaz, renal dysfunction, dermatitis, erythema nodosum, depigmentation.
- Comes in original packaging. Item is brand new and unopened.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Keep locked and away from children.
- Store in dry place at room temperature.
- Do not exceed storage temperature higher than 25 C
- Customer from London logged in
- Customer placed a new order for Loximin 30 capsules — Made in USA — Free Delivery
- Customer placed a new order for Viagra 100mg 4 tablets — Made in France — Free Delivery
- Customer placed a new order for Pramistar 600 mg 20 tablets — Made in Germany — Free Delivery
- Customer placed a new order for Polydex with phenylephrine nasal spray 15ml — Made in France — Free Delivery
- Customer from San Diego placed a new order for VOLTAREN MAX GEL 180G - MADE IN SWITZERLAND - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from San Diego registered for an account
- Customer from Northridge logged in
- Customer from Trevose logged in
- Customer from Chicago logged in
- Customer from Chișinău logged in
- Customer from Chicago placed a new order for LIOTON 1000 GEL 100G — MADE IN GERMANY — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Chicago registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for SOLCOSERYL GEL 4,15MG/G 20G — MADE IN SWITZERLAND — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Northridge placed a new order for Detralex 500mg 60 tablets — Made in France — Free Delivery
- Customer from Northridge registered for an account
- Customer from Holmsjö placed a new order for MELATONINA 5MG 30 TABS — MADE IN POLAND — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Holmsjö registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for LIOTON 1000 GEL 100G — MADE IN GERMANY — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from London logged in