PYRALGINA 500 MG 50 TABLETS - MADE IN POLAND - FREE SHIPPING
Pyralgina is a non-opioid preparation from the group of pyrazolone derivatives with analgesic and antipyretic properties. The medicinal product also has a relaxant effect on smooth muscles. The indication for the use of Pyralgina are pain of various origins of high intensity and fever, when the use of other agents is contraindicated or ineffective. The medicine is in the form of white, oblong tablets. One Pyralgina tablet contains a dose of 500 mg of metamizole sodium monohydrate - the active substance of the preparation.
Treatment of pain of various origins with high intensity and fever when the use of other agents is contraindicated or ineffective.
1 tablet contains:
- active ingredient: 500 mg of sodium metamizole monohydrate
- other ingredients: potato starch, gelatin, magnesium stearate.
- diastolic for smooth muscles.
Adults and adolescents 15 years of age or more (weighing more than 53 kg): administer a maximum of 1000 mg of metamizole in a single dose (2 tablets) no more frequently than 4 times a day at intervals of 6-8 hours.
Elderly patients and patients in poor general health or with renal insufficiency: the dose should be reduced as the time of excretion of metamizole degradation products may be prolonged.
Patients with renal or hepatic impairment: Due to the reduced elimination rate in patients with renal or hepatic impairment, repeated administration of high doses should be avoided. No dose reduction is required for short-term use. There is no experience with long-term use.
Children under 15 years of age: do not use.
It is best to take the medicine with or immediately after meals.
The tablets should be washed down with a sufficient amount of liquid.
The maximum daily dose is 4000 mg (8 tablets).
A clear effect can be expected 30-60 minutes after oral administration.
Do not take the preparation for more than 3-5 days without consulting a doctor, or go to a doctor immediately if symptoms worsen despite taking the preparation.
Pyralgina 500 mg should be used as indicated in the product leaflet or as directed by your doctor or pharmacist. Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
The dose depends on the severity of the pain or fever and the person's response to Pyralgina.
Always choose the lowest dose needed to control your pain and / or fever.
Pyralgina should not be used if:
- you are allergic to metamizole, other pyrazolone and pyrazolidine derivatives (e.g. propyphenazone, phenazone or phenylbutazone) or any of the other ingredients of this medicine
- you have analgesic asthma syndrome or known intolerance to painkillers characterized by hives, angioedema (swelling of the tongue, face, lips and / or throat), i.e. patients who react with bronchospasm or other anaphylactoid reactions to salicylates, paracetamol or other non-opioid painkillers, including non-steroidal anti-inflammatory preparations (NSAIDs) such as: diclofenac, ibuprofen, indomethacin or naproxen;
- you suffer from bone marrow disorders (e.g. after treatment with medicines that suppress your body's resistance) or changes in your blood count such as a reduced total number of white blood cells (leukopenia) or a certain type of white blood cell called granulocytes (agranulocytosis), or anemia;
- you suffer from acute renal or hepatic failure, acute hepatic porphyria;
- you have a hereditary deficiency of glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (a rare inherited disease);
- the patient is taking a preparation from the group of pyrazolone and pyrazolidine derivatives (e.g. phenylbutazone, propyphenazone);
- the patient is in the last three months of pregnancy.
Store in the original packaging, out of the sight and reach of children.
Do not store the preparation above 25 ° C.
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them. Please consult your doctor if you experience any side effects.
Due to the threat to life, the preparation should be discontinued immediately and medical assistance should be sought in the event of severe allergic (anaphylactic) reactions:
- rare swelling of the face, lips, tongue and / or throat which may make it difficult to swallow or breathe;
- very rare severe bronchospasm;
- skin and mucosal changes such as itching, burning, redness, hives;
- Not known: anaphylactic shock (life-threatening decrease in blood pressure, weakness, fainting).
- Discontinue the preparation immediately and see a doctor, in very rare cases
the following serious side effects:
- Stevens-Johnson syndrome
- Lyell's syndrome
- pancytopenia (severe reduction in the number of all red and white blood cells
- blood cells and platelets presenting with general malaise, fever, signs of infection, hematomas, bleeding, pale skin);
- agranulocytosis (complete or almost complete loss of granulocytes in the blood) manifested by:
- high fever, chills;
- sore throat, difficulty swallowing and inflammation of the lining of the mouth, nose, throat, genitals and rectum;
- elevated ESR;
- hemoglobin, erythrocytes and platelets values are not always normal, although they are usually normal;
- slightly enlarged lymph nodes and the spleen, although most often they are unchanged.
Uncommon (less than 1 in 100 patients) are:
- preparation rash (temporary rash of various types: papular, macular, pustular, erythematous);
- an excessive drop in blood pressure.
- Rarely (less than 1 in 1,000 patients) there are:
- maculopapular skin changes;
- leukopenia (decrease in the number of white blood cells).
Very rarely (less than 1 in 10,000 patients) are:
- analgesic asthma, asthma attacks;
- thrombocytopenia (hematomas, bleeding);
- sudden deterioration of kidney function, including proteinuria, oliguria or anuria;
- acute renal failure;
- interstitial nephritis.
Not known (frequency cannot be estimated from the available data):
- nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, stomach irritation, diarrhea, dry mouth;
- liver damage;
- headache and dizziness;
- haemolytic anemia, aplastic anemia, bone marrow damage, sometimes fatal. In patients with deficiency of glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase, the preparation causes haemolysis of blood cells;
- red urine (after using very high doses of metamizole).
- Tell your doctor about all medications you are taking or have recently taken, and about medications you plan to take. In particular, it should be said about the use of:
- coumarin anticoagulants;
- oral antidiabetic preparations;
- phenytoin (an anti-epileptic preparation);
- sulfonamides (preparations with antibacterial properties);
- cyclosporin (a preparation that lowers the body's resistance, used, for example, to prevent rejection of transplants);
- barbiturates (e.g. phenobarbital - a preparation used, among others, in epilepsy);
- monoamine oxidase inhibitors (e.g. selegiline, moclobemide - preparations used, among others, in depression);
- chlorpromazine (a preparation used, inter alia, in the treatment of schizophrenia);
- lithium (an antidepressant);
- medicines to lower blood pressure (e.g. captopril);
- diuretics (e.g. triamterene);
- methotrexate (a medicine to treat cancer).
Pyralgina should not be taken with preparations from the group of pyrazolone and pyrazolidine derivatives (phenylbutazone, propyphenazone).
Warnings and Precautions
Caution should be exercised with concomitant administration of acetylsalicylic acid used to prevent heart disease.
Metamizole may reduce the effect of acetylsalicylic acid on platelets.
There is no antidote for metamizole.
Pyralgina with food, drink and alcohol
Alcohol can affect the effectiveness of the medicine.
Pregnancy, breastfeeding and fertility
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking this medicine.
The available data on the use of metamizole during the first 3 months of pregnancy are limited, but do not indicate harmful effects on the embryo. In selected cases, if there are no other treatment options, the patient may take single doses of metamizole in the first and second trimesters after consulting a doctor or pharmacist, provided that the benefits and risks of taking the preparation are carefully considered.
It is not advisable to administer metamizole in the first and second trimesters.
You must not take this medicine during the last three months of pregnancy as this may increase the risk of complications for the mother and baby (haemorrhage, premature closure of an important blood vessel in the baby, the so-called Botalla duct, which only closes naturally after birth).
The degradation products of metamizole pass into the milk of breastfeeding women in significant amounts and a risk to the breastfed infant cannot be excluded. Therefore, in particular, the repeated use of metamizole during breastfeeding should be avoided.
In the case of a single administration of metamizole, mothers should be instructed to collect and pour out food for 48 hours after dosing.
Driving vehicles and operating machinery
In the recommended dosage range, no impairment of the ability to concentrate and react was observed. However, when using higher doses, you should be careful and refrain from operating machinery, driving vehicles or performing activities at risk.
Pyralgina contains sodium
This medicine contains 34.5 mg of sodium in each tablet, which is 1.7% of the recommended maximum daily dietary intake of sodium for an adult.
Before use, read the leaflet, which contains indications, contraindications, data on side effects, dosage and information on the use of the medicinal product, or consult your doctor or pharmacist, as each preparation used improperly is a threat to your life or health.
- Customer from Peterborough logged in
- Customer placed a new order for TASECTAN 250MG 20 SACHETS - MADE IN CANADA - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Peterborough placed a new order for AVILIN BALSAM GASTRO 110ML - MADE IN POLAND - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Peterborough registered for an account
- Customer from Žilina registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for 2 x GROPRINOSIN 50 TABS - MADE IN POLAND- FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Mt Prospect registered for an account
- Customer from Richmond logged in
- Customer from Northamptonshire logged in
- Customer from Snellville registered for an account
- Customer from Oxford placed a new order for 2 x UROLACT 10 SACHETS - MADE IN POLAND - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Oxford registered for an account
- Customer from SURREY registered for an account
- Customer from Northamptonshire placed a new order for 2 x UROFURAGINUM 50MG 30 TABS - MADE IN POLAND - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Northamptonshire registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for GINJAL URIT 60 CAPS — MADE IN POLAND — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Tbilisi logged in
- Customer from Wan Chai added a new address
- Customer from Wan Chai registered for an account
- Customer from Hong Kong placed a new order for 4 x ESSENTIALE FORTE 50 CAPS - MADE IN POLAND - FREE SHIPPING