SOLCOSERYL DENTAL PASTE 5G — MADE IN SWITZERLAND ☑️
Composition1 g of oral paste contains: 2.125 mg of protein-free calf dialysate and 10 mg of polidocanol.
List of excipients: methyl parahydroxybenzoate, propyl parahydroxybenzoate, carmellose sodium, menthol, peppermint oil, gelatin, pectin, folethylene, liquid paraffin
indicationsSolcoseryl in the form of a paste for use in the oral cavity is used:
in painful and inflammatory diseases of the oral mucosa, gums and lips: aphthas, ragados (fissures), herpes labialis, gingivitis, periodontitis, stomatitis;
in pressure pains caused by dental prostheses;
in pains occurring during the eruption of wisdom teeth;
as a dressing after such procedures as: lace application, curettage and tooth extraction, as well as after placing direct dentures.
DosageAlways use this medicine exactly as described in the package leaflet or as directed by your doctor or pharmacist. A drug for topical application to the oral mucosa. Use at bedtime is particularly advantageous. The paste should not be rubbed or rubbed. Apply the paste with a dry finger, and dry the applied area properly. The drug creates a protective film that sticks to the oral mucosa for a long time, protecting it from irritation when consuming food. About 0.5 cm of paste in the form of a thin layer is applied to the affected area, 3 to 5 times a day.
ActionProtein-free dialysate from the blood of calves stimulates aerobic metabolic processes in cells and increases the amount of substances that provide cells with energy. In addition, it accelerates the transport of oxygen and nutrients to cells and facilitates their absorption. As a result, it facilitates regenerative and repair processes within cells and accelerates the healing of damaged tissues. Polidocanol has an anesthetic effect and relieves pain 1-3 minutes after administration. The effect lasts for 1 to 5 hours (depending on the location of the lesion and saliva flow). The paste base, under the influence of saliva and wound secretions, forms an elastic membrane adjacent to the diseased mucosa surface, protecting it against irritation during food consumption.
ContraindicationsDo not use Solcoseryl:
if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to calf protein-free dialysate, polidocanol or any of the other ingredients of this medicine,
Respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal disorders Very rare: dyspnoea, bronchospasm Not known: laryngospasm in infants and toddlers under two years of age General disorders and administration site conditions Not known: injection site reactions (e.g. edema, erythema, paraesthesia (sensory disturbance), burning sensation)
WarningsTalk to your doctor before using Solcoseryl:
if the patient has an acute infection within the lesion (then, before using the drug, consult a doctor or dentist who will prescribe an appropriate treatment). The drug should not be administered into wounds that are to be treated with deep adaptive sutures (e.g. after extraction of molars and wedges, wisdom teeth or after apical root resection).
The expiry date after first opening the tube is 28 days.
So far, it has not been found that Solcoseryl paste for topical use in the oral cavity would interact with other drugs.
Important informationBefore use, read the leaflet, which contains indications, contraindications, data on side effects and dosage as well as information on the use of the medicinal product, or consult your doctor or pharmacist, as each drug used improperly is a threat to your life or health.
- Customer from Pinckney updated their account details
- Customer from Pinckney placed a new order for 4 x RAPHACHOLIN C 30 TABS - MADE IN POLAND- FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Pinckney registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for PIMAFUCORT CREAM 15GR - MADE IN ITALY- FREE SHIPPING
- Customer placed a new order for 2 x PANANGIN 50 TABS — MADE IN HUNGARY — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from El raso de candeleda logged in
- Customer placed a new order for CONCOR 5MG 50 TABS - MADE IN GERMANY - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from El raso de candeleda placed a new order for 2 x TABEX 1,5 MG 100 TABS — MADE IN BULGARIA- FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from El raso de candeleda registered for an account
- Customer from Crown Point logged in
- Customer from Northampton placed a new order for ERGOFERON 20 TABS — MADE IN LITHUANIA — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Northampton registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for Detralex 1000mg 30 tablets — Made in France — Free Delivery
- Customer placed a new order for NEBILET PLUS 5/12,5 28 PILLS - MADE IN GERMANY - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Strovolos placed a new order for Arbivir - Zdorovye Forte 200mg 10 capsules — Made in Ukraine — Free Delivery
- Customer from Crown Point logged in
- Customer from Strovolos registered for an account
- Customer from Crown Point placed a new order for Hascoderm Lipogel 30g — Made in Poland — Free Delivery
- Customer from Crown Point registered for an account
- Customer from Ostrava logged in