SOLCOSERYL DENTAL PASTE 5G — MADE IN SWITZERLAND ☑️
Composition1 g of oral paste contains: 2.125 mg of protein-free calf dialysate and 10 mg of polidocanol.
List of excipients: methyl parahydroxybenzoate, propyl parahydroxybenzoate, carmellose sodium, menthol, peppermint oil, gelatin, pectin, folethylene, liquid paraffin
indicationsSolcoseryl in the form of a paste for use in the oral cavity is used:
in painful and inflammatory diseases of the oral mucosa, gums and lips: aphthas, ragados (fissures), herpes labialis, gingivitis, periodontitis, stomatitis;
in pressure pains caused by dental prostheses;
in pains occurring during the eruption of wisdom teeth;
as a dressing after such procedures as: lace application, curettage and tooth extraction, as well as after placing direct dentures.
DosageAlways use this medicine exactly as described in the package leaflet or as directed by your doctor or pharmacist. A drug for topical application to the oral mucosa. Use at bedtime is particularly advantageous. The paste should not be rubbed or rubbed. Apply the paste with a dry finger, and dry the applied area properly. The drug creates a protective film that sticks to the oral mucosa for a long time, protecting it from irritation when consuming food. About 0.5 cm of paste in the form of a thin layer is applied to the affected area, 3 to 5 times a day.
ActionProtein-free dialysate from the blood of calves stimulates aerobic metabolic processes in cells and increases the amount of substances that provide cells with energy. In addition, it accelerates the transport of oxygen and nutrients to cells and facilitates their absorption. As a result, it facilitates regenerative and repair processes within cells and accelerates the healing of damaged tissues. Polidocanol has an anesthetic effect and relieves pain 1-3 minutes after administration. The effect lasts for 1 to 5 hours (depending on the location of the lesion and saliva flow). The paste base, under the influence of saliva and wound secretions, forms an elastic membrane adjacent to the diseased mucosa surface, protecting it against irritation during food consumption.
ContraindicationsDo not use Solcoseryl:
if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to calf protein-free dialysate, polidocanol or any of the other ingredients of this medicine,
Respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal disorders Very rare: dyspnoea, bronchospasm Not known: laryngospasm in infants and toddlers under two years of age General disorders and administration site conditions Not known: injection site reactions (e.g. edema, erythema, paraesthesia (sensory disturbance), burning sensation)
WarningsTalk to your doctor before using Solcoseryl:
if the patient has an acute infection within the lesion (then, before using the drug, consult a doctor or dentist who will prescribe an appropriate treatment). The drug should not be administered into wounds that are to be treated with deep adaptive sutures (e.g. after extraction of molars and wedges, wisdom teeth or after apical root resection).
The expiry date after first opening the tube is 28 days.
So far, it has not been found that Solcoseryl paste for topical use in the oral cavity would interact with other drugs.
Important informationBefore use, read the leaflet, which contains indications, contraindications, data on side effects and dosage as well as information on the use of the medicinal product, or consult your doctor or pharmacist, as each drug used improperly is a threat to your life or health.
- Customer from Nottingham placed a new order for Ismigen sublingual tablets 50mg, 30 pcs — Made in Italy — Free Delivery
- Customer from Nottingham registered for an account
- Customer from GLASGOW placed a new order for 2 x TOBRADEX EYE OINTMENT 3,5G — MADE IN BELGIUM — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from GLASGOW registered for an account
- Customer from Concord placed a new order for 3 x GUTTALAX DROPS 30 ML = 90 ML - MADE IN ITALY - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Concord registered for an account
- Customer from Тбилиси registered for an account
- Customer from BRIGHTON logged in
- Customer placed a new order for ZOVIRAX INTENSIVE 50MG/G CREAM 2G - MADE IN POLAND - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Fredericksburg logged in
- Customer from Fredericksburg reset their account password
- Customer from Fredericksburg requested a reset password
- Customer from Hollywood logged in
- Customer from verona registered for an account
- Customer from Sofia registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for 2 x CYCLO 3 FORT 30 CAPS — MADE IN FRANCE — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Mississauga placed a new order for DOPPELHERZ VITAL TONIK 1000 ML — MADE IN GERMANY — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Mississauga registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for Lorinden A oinment 15g (Salicylic acid) — Made in Poland — Free Delivery
- Customer from Tacoma logged in