SOLCOSERYL GEL 4,15MG/G 20G — MADE IN SWITZERLAND — FREE SHIPPING
Solcoseryl is deproteinized gemodializat containing a wide range of low-molecular components of cell mass and blood serum of dairy calves.
- It increases the intensity of reparative and regenerative processes
- It helps to activate the aerobic metabolic processes and oxidative phosphorylation
- Oxygen consumption increases and stimulates the transport of glucose into cells in hypoxia and ischaemia
- Increases the synthesis of collagen
- It stimulates cell proliferation
Solcoseryl gel does not contain fat as an auxiliary component, thereby easily washed off. It promotes the formation of granulation tissue, and elimination of fluid.
Since the appearance of fresh granulation and drying wound recommended Solcoseryl ointment containing as an auxiliary component fats and forming a protective film on the wound surface.
- Solcoseryl gel / ointment applied in the following cases:
- minor injuries (bruises, scratches, cuts)
- burns 1 and 2 degrees (sunburn, thermal burns)
- difficult healing wounds (including trophic ulcers and bed sores).
For the treatment of trophic lesions of various origins tissues Solcoseryl apply only after the removal of necrotic tissue from the wound.
Solcoseryl gel is applied in the initial stages of treatment and applied on fresh wounds, wounds with a wet discharge or ulcers with symptoms of soak.
Solcoseryl ointment is used primarily for the treatment of dry (nemoknuschih) wounds.
- In rare cases, the site of application Solcoseryl may develop allergic reactions such as hives, dermatitis edge. In this case, you must stop using the product and seek medical advice.
- The site of application Solcoseryl gel may be marked transient burning sensation. If a burning sensation persists for a long time, on the application Solcoseryl gel should be discarded.
Solcoseryl used topically applied directly on the wound surface after preliminary cleansing wounds with a disinfecting solution.
Before the treatment of venous ulcers, as well as in cases of purulent wound infections requires pre-surgical treatment.
Solcoseryl gel is applied to fresh wounds, wounds with wet detachable on ulcers with signs soak thin layer on the cleaned wound 2-3 times a day. Sites started epithelialization solkoserilom be lubricated with ointment. The use of gel Solkoseril continues until a pronounced granulation tissue over the damaged surface of the skin and drying wounds.
Solkoseril ointment applied in a thin layer on clean the wound 1-2 times a day. Solkoseril ointment can be applied under dressings. The course of treatment solkoserilom ointment continues until complete healing of the wound, it epithelialization and the formation of an elastic scar tissue.
Simultaneous use of parenteral forms Solcoseryl recommended for the treatment of severe trophic lesions of the skin and soft tissues.
- Solcoseryl not be applied to a contaminated wound as it contains not contain antimicrobial components.
- Application Solcoseryl, like all other preparations, it is undesirable during pregnancy and lactation is possible only when absolutely necessary and under medical supervision.
- In case of pain, redness of the skin near the site of application Solcoseryl, highlight the secretion from the wound, fever is an urgent need to consult a doctor.
- If the application of Solcoseryl not observed the healing of the affected area for 2-3 weeks, you should see a doctor.
- Comes in original packaging. Item is brand new and unopened.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Keep locked and away from children.
- Store in dry place at room temperature.
- Do not exceed storage temperature higher than 25 C
Important notice - the outer box design may vary before prior notice!
- Customer placed a new order for 2 x VENORUTON FORTE 60 TABS — MADE IN SWITZERLAND — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Maalea adummim registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for Mensil 25 mg, 8 chewable tablets — Made in Poland — Free Delivery
- Customer from Hollywood logged in
- Customer from Nottingham logged in
- Customer from Fredericksburg placed a new order for EKTIN EYE DROPS 10 ML - MADE IN USA - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Fredericksburg registered for an account
- Customer from Nottingham placed a new order for Ismigen sublingual tablets 50mg, 30 pcs — Made in Italy — Free Delivery
- Customer from Nottingham registered for an account
- Customer from GLASGOW placed a new order for 2 x TOBRADEX EYE OINTMENT 3,5G — MADE IN BELGIUM — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from GLASGOW registered for an account
- Customer from Concord placed a new order for 3 x GUTTALAX DROPS 30 ML = 90 ML - MADE IN ITALY - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Concord registered for an account
- Customer from Тбилиси registered for an account
- Customer from BRIGHTON logged in
- Customer placed a new order for ZOVIRAX INTENSIVE 50MG/G CREAM 2G - MADE IN POLAND - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Fredericksburg logged in
- Customer from Fredericksburg reset their account password
- Customer from Fredericksburg requested a reset password
- Customer from Hollywood logged in