SOLCOSERYL GEL 4,15MG/G 20G — MADE IN SWITZERLAND — FREE SHIPPING
Solcoseryl is deproteinized gemodializat containing a wide range of low-molecular components of cell mass and blood serum of dairy calves.
- It increases the intensity of reparative and regenerative processes
- It helps to activate the aerobic metabolic processes and oxidative phosphorylation
- Oxygen consumption increases and stimulates the transport of glucose into cells in hypoxia and ischaemia
- Increases the synthesis of collagen
- It stimulates cell proliferation
Solcoseryl gel does not contain fat as an auxiliary component, thereby easily washed off. It promotes the formation of granulation tissue, and elimination of fluid.
Since the appearance of fresh granulation and drying wound recommended Solcoseryl ointment containing as an auxiliary component fats and forming a protective film on the wound surface.
- Solcoseryl gel / ointment applied in the following cases:
- minor injuries (bruises, scratches, cuts)
- burns 1 and 2 degrees (sunburn, thermal burns)
- difficult healing wounds (including trophic ulcers and bed sores).
For the treatment of trophic lesions of various origins tissues Solcoseryl apply only after the removal of necrotic tissue from the wound.
Solcoseryl gel is applied in the initial stages of treatment and applied on fresh wounds, wounds with a wet discharge or ulcers with symptoms of soak.
Solcoseryl ointment is used primarily for the treatment of dry (nemoknuschih) wounds.
- In rare cases, the site of application Solcoseryl may develop allergic reactions such as hives, dermatitis edge. In this case, you must stop using the product and seek medical advice.
- The site of application Solcoseryl gel may be marked transient burning sensation. If a burning sensation persists for a long time, on the application Solcoseryl gel should be discarded.
Solcoseryl used topically applied directly on the wound surface after preliminary cleansing wounds with a disinfecting solution.
Before the treatment of venous ulcers, as well as in cases of purulent wound infections requires pre-surgical treatment.
Solcoseryl gel is applied to fresh wounds, wounds with wet detachable on ulcers with signs soak thin layer on the cleaned wound 2-3 times a day. Sites started epithelialization solkoserilom be lubricated with ointment. The use of gel Solkoseril continues until a pronounced granulation tissue over the damaged surface of the skin and drying wounds.
Solkoseril ointment applied in a thin layer on clean the wound 1-2 times a day. Solkoseril ointment can be applied under dressings. The course of treatment solkoserilom ointment continues until complete healing of the wound, it epithelialization and the formation of an elastic scar tissue.
Simultaneous use of parenteral forms Solcoseryl recommended for the treatment of severe trophic lesions of the skin and soft tissues.
- Solcoseryl not be applied to a contaminated wound as it contains not contain antimicrobial components.
- Application Solcoseryl, like all other preparations, it is undesirable during pregnancy and lactation is possible only when absolutely necessary and under medical supervision.
- In case of pain, redness of the skin near the site of application Solcoseryl, highlight the secretion from the wound, fever is an urgent need to consult a doctor.
- If the application of Solcoseryl not observed the healing of the affected area for 2-3 weeks, you should see a doctor.
- Comes in original packaging. Item is brand new and unopened.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Keep locked and away from children.
- Store in dry place at room temperature.
- Do not exceed storage temperature higher than 25 C
Important notice - the outer box design may vary before prior notice!
- Customer from Hayden logged in
- Customer from London registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for DOPPELHERZ AKTIV LIFTING COMPLEX PREMIUM 30 CAPS — MADE IN GERMANY — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer placed a new order for Dekristol D3 2000 IU, 30 tablets — Made in Germany — Free Delivery
- Customer from Stanmore , London registered for an account
- Customer from Houston placed a new order for SKINOREN CREAM 20% 30G — MADE IN GERMANY — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Houston registered for an account
- Customer from London logged in
- Customer from Hayden placed a new order for VOLTAREN MAX GEL 180G - MADE IN SWITZERLAND - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Hayden registered for an account
- Customer from London placed a new order for Tergynan 10 suppositories — Made in France — Free Delivery
- Customer from London registered for an account
- Customer from Coffee Hall, Milton Keynes registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for 2 x SILCONTROL 25MG 4 TABS — MADE IN USA — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Petaluma placed a new order for Fluomizin 10mg 6 vaginal tablets — Made in Germany — Free Delivery
- Customer from Petaluma logged in
- Customer placed a new order for Pancicor 3g x 30 sachets — Made in Israel — Free Delivery
- Customer from zuljana -Peljesac Croatia placed a new order for 2 x ALTACET 1% GEL 75G — MADE IN POLAND — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from zuljana -Peljesac Croatia updated their account details
- Customer from zuljana -Peljesac Croatia registered for an account