TAMIFLU POWDER FOR ORAL SUSPENSION 6MG/ML — MADE IN SWITZERLAND — FREE SHIPPING
- influenza treatment: the preparation is indicated for adults and children from one year of age who have symptoms of influenza during the circulation of the influenza virus (effectiveness was demonstrated when treatment was started within 2 days after the first onset of symptoms);
- flu prevention:
- prevention of influenza in adults and children over one year of age after contact with a person with clinically diagnosed influenza during the circulation of the influenza virus;
- the appropriate use of the preparation for the prevention of influenza must be determined on a case-by-case basis, taking into account the circumstances and taking into account the group of patients who need protection; in exceptional situations (for example, in the event of a disagreement between the circulating influenza virus and the influenza virus against which vaccination was carried out, and during a pandemic) seasonal prophylaxis can be carried out in persons aged one year or older.
Active substance: oseltamivir;
1 g of powder contains oseltamivir 30 mg as oseltamivir phosphate 39.4 mg;
1 ml of the finished suspension contains 6 mg of oseltamivir in the form of oseltamivir phosphate 7.88 mg;
Excipients: sorbitol (E 420), titanium dioxide (E 171), sodium benzoate (E 211), xanthan gum, monosodium citrate, sodium saccharin, Tutti Frutti PERMASEAL PHS-142000 (flavoring additives).
Hypersensitivity to oseltamivir phosphate or to any component of the preparation.
Mode of application
For dispensing, 3 ml and 10 ml plastic oral dispensers are provided in the package.
Preparation of a suspension for oral administration:
- Shake the closed bottle gently several times to loosen the powder.
- Measure out 55 ml of water. To do this, use a measuring cup and fill it to the required level (the measuring cup is supplied with the preparation packaging).
- Add all the water (55 ml) to the powder bottle, close the cap and shake the closed bottle for about 15 seconds.
- Remove the protective cap and press the plastic adapter into the neck of the bottle.
- Close the bottle tightly with the protective cap (on top of the bottle adapter). This will ensure the correct position of the plastic adapter in the bottle.
Thus, a bottle with an oral suspension of Tamiflu® ready for dosing was obtained.
If necessary, the use of Tamiflu during pregnancy can be considered taking into account the available information on the safety and benefits, as well as the pathogenicity of the circulating influenza virus strain.
Available information on the safety of Tamiflu® for the treatment of influenza in children under 1 year of age, obtained in prospective and retrospective observation studies, and data from the epidemiological database and post-registration use indicate that the safety profile in children under 1 year of age is comparable to the established safety profile from the age of 1 year.
The preparation does not affect the reaction rate when driving vehicles or other mechanisms.
Overdose reports were received during clinical trials and during post-marketing use of the preparation. In most of the recorded cases of overdose, no adverse reactions were reported.
The adverse reactions reported in overdose were similar in nature and type to those observed with therapeutic doses of the preparation.
There is no specific antidote.
Overdose has been reported more frequently in children than in adults and adolescents. Caution should be exercised when using the preparation in children.
In adults / adolescents, when taking the preparation for the treatment of influenza, frequent adverse events were nausea and vomiting, for the prevention of influenza - nausea. They were transient and usually appeared on the first or second day of treatment and disappeared after 1-2 days. Vomiting was the most common adverse event in children. In most cases, adverse reactions did not lead to preparation withdrawal.
With the simultaneous administration of oseltamivir and probenecid for patients with normal renal function, dose adjustment is not required. Concomitant administration of probenecid, which is a potent inhibitor of the anionic pathway of renal tubular secretion, approximately doubles the exposure to the active metabolite of oseltamivir.
Keep out of the reach of children. Store at a temperature not exceeding 30 ° C.
Store the prepared suspension at a temperature of 2 to 8 ° C (in the refrigerator) for no more than 17 days or at a temperature of no higher than 25 ° C - no more than 10 days.
Shelf life is 2 years.
- Customer placed a new order for EKTIN EYE DROPS 10 ML - MADE IN USA - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Wasaga Beach logged in
- Customer from Wasaga Beach logged in
- Customer placed a new order for 2 x ALTACET 1% GEL 75G — MADE IN POLAND — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer placed a new order for 2 x VENORUTON FORTE 60 TABS — MADE IN SWITZERLAND — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Maalea adummim registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for Mensil 25 mg, 8 chewable tablets — Made in Poland — Free Delivery
- Customer from Hollywood logged in
- Customer from Nottingham logged in
- Customer from Fredericksburg placed a new order for EKTIN EYE DROPS 10 ML - MADE IN USA - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Fredericksburg registered for an account
- Customer from Nottingham placed a new order for Ismigen sublingual tablets 50mg, 30 pcs — Made in Italy — Free Delivery
- Customer from Nottingham registered for an account
- Customer from GLASGOW placed a new order for 2 x TOBRADEX EYE OINTMENT 3,5G — MADE IN BELGIUM — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from GLASGOW registered for an account
- Customer from Concord placed a new order for 3 x GUTTALAX DROPS 30 ML = 90 ML - MADE IN ITALY - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Concord registered for an account
- Customer from Тбилиси registered for an account
- Customer from BRIGHTON logged in
- Customer placed a new order for ZOVIRAX INTENSIVE 50MG/G CREAM 2G - MADE IN POLAND - FREE SHIPPING