Yarina Plus 28 tablets — Made in Germany — Free Delivery
Yarina® Plus tablets are used for the following indications:
- oral contraception (the preparation "Yarina® Plus" is intended for use by women in order to prevent pregnancy);
- ensuring folate status (the preparation "Yarina® Plus" should be prescribed to women who have chosen oral contraception as a method of preventing pregnancy, to increase the level of folate in order to reduce the risk of a neural tube defect).
Active ingredients: ethinylestradiol, drospirenone, calcium levomefolate.
One package contains 28 film-coated tablets (21 orange and 7 light orange).
One orange tablet
- ethinylestradiol - 0.03 mg;
- drospirenone - 3 mg;
- calcium levomefolate - 0.451 mg.
Excipients: lactose monohydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium carboxymethyl cellulose, hydroxypropyl cellulose, magnesium stearate, hypromellose, macrogol 6000, talc, titanium dioxide (E 171), iron oxide yellow (E 172), iron oxide red (E 172).
One light orange tablet
Calcium levomefolate (active ingredient) - 0.451 mg.
Excipients: lactose monohydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, magnesium stearate, hypromellose, macrogol 6000, talc, titanium dioxide (E 171), iron oxide yellow (E 172), iron oxide red (E 172).
The preparation "Yarina® Plus" should not be prescribed to women who have at least one of the following conditions or diseases.
- impaired renal function;
- insufficiency of the adrenal cortex;
- high risk of developing arterial or venous thrombosis, this category includes, for example, women who:
- smoke and are over 35 years old;
- have deep vein thrombosis or pulmonary embolism (PE), including a history
- have cerebrovascular disease;
- patients with ischemic heart disease;
- have thrombogenic valve defects or thrombogenic heart rhythm disturbances (eg, subacute bacterial endocarditis with valve lesions or atrial fibrillation);
- patients with hereditary or acquired hypercoagulopathy;
- patients with uncontrolled arterial hypertension;
- patients with diabetes mellitus with vascular complications;
- suffer from headaches with focal neurological symptoms or migraines with or without aura and are over 35 years of age;
- abnormal uterine bleeding of unknown etiology;
- breast cancer or other cancers that are sensitive to estrogens or progestins, including a history of liver tumors, benign or malignant, or liver disease;
- pregnancy (due to the absence of the need to use COCs during pregnancy);
- the use of a combination of medicines for the treatment of hepatitis C containing ombitasvir / paritaprevir / ritonavir with or without dasabuvir due to a potential increase in ALT levels.
Mode of application
The preparation is taken one tablet by mouth at the same time every day. If you skip taking pills or use it incorrectly, the effectiveness may decrease.
To achieve the maximum contraceptive effect, the preparation "Yarina® Plus" should be used as directed and in compliance with the instructions that are located on the blister pack. If you miss taking one tablet, you should take it as soon as possible.
Safety and efficacy of the preparation "Yarina® Plus" have been established for women of reproductive age. The preparation is expected to have similar efficacy in post-pubertal adolescents under 18 years of age and in patients over 18 years of age. Do not administer this medication before your period begins.
No studies have been conducted on the effect on the ability to drive vehicles or machinery. No effect was reported on the ability to drive vehicles or operate machinery in women who take combined oral contraceptives.
There are no reports of serious adverse effects of overdose, including when taking the preparation in children. Overdose can lead to withdrawal bleeding and nausea in women.
Drospirenone is an analogue of spironolactone that has anti-mineralocorticoid properties. In case of overdose, the concentration of potassium and sodium in the blood serum should be monitored and signs of metabolic acidosis should be monitored.
Calcium levomefolate at a dose of 17 mg per day (which is 37 times higher than the dose of calcium levomefolate in Yarina® Plus) was well tolerated during long-term treatment for up to 12 weeks.
Data from clinical trials
The most common adverse reactions (≥ 2%) were: premenstrual syndrome (12.4%), headache / migraine (10.3%), breast tenderness / tenderness / breast discomfort (8.1%), nausea / vomiting (4.4%), mood changes (depression, depression, irritability, mood swings, mood changes and affective lability (2.3%)), abdominal pain, discomfort / soreness (2.2%).
Serious adverse reactions. Contraceptive clinical trials: depression, pulmonary embolism, toxic skin rash, uterine leiomyoma.
Store at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C, out of the reach of children.
Expiration date - 36 months.
- Customer placed a new order for Noxsprey nasal spray 0.05%, 10 ml — Made in Ukraine — Free Delivery
- Customer placed a new order for Lokren 20mg 28 tablets — Made in France — Free Delivery
- Customer from Tonbridge logged in
- Customer from New York placed a new order for Dekristol D3 20 000 IU, 20 capsules — Made in Germany — Free Delivery
- Customer from New York registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for Simbrinza eye drops 5ml — Made in Belgium — Free Delivery
- Customer placed a new order for Respero Myrtol forte 300mg 20 capsules — Made in Germany — Free Delivery
- Customer placed a new order for Dekristol D3 2000 IU, 120 tablets — Made in Germany — Free Delivery
- Customer placed a new order for Visiloton eye drops 10 ml — Made in Ukraine — Free Delivery
- Customer from Tonbridge logged in
- Customer from Tonbridge placed a new order for Movex Comfort 60 tablets — Made in Switzerland — Free Delivery
- Customer from Tonbridge registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for SKINOREN CREAM 20% 30G — MADE IN GERMANY — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Aylett placed a new order for Otipax ear drops 16 g — Made in France — Free Delivery
- Customer from Aylett registered for an account
- Customer from Englewood logged in
- Customer from Lynn added a new address
- Customer from Lynn registered for an account
- Customer from Tampa logged in
- Customer from Los Angeles logged in