2 x AMBROSOL SYROP 15MG/5ML 120ML - MADE IN POLAND - FREE SHIPPING
Ambrosol Teva is a medicine in the form of a syrup for use in adults and children over 2 years of age. The active substance of the preparation - ambroxol hydrochloride has an expectorant and mucolytic effect. Thinning of mucus reduces its viscosity, while increasing the amount in the respiratory tract, which accelerates the transport of secretions, facilitates expectoration and soothes coughs. The indications for the use of the preparation are acute and chronic respiratory diseases with difficult expectoration of viscous bronchial secretions, including:
acute and chronic bronchitis,
Acute and chronic diseases of the respiratory tract with difficult expectoration of sticky bronchial secretions.
5 ml of syrup contains:
active ingredient: ambroxol hydrochloride 15 mg,
other ingredients: liquid sorbitol 70% (E420), glycerol (E422), citric acid monohydrate (E330), propylene glycol (E1520), methyl parahydroxybenzoate (E218), propyl parahydroxybenzoate (E216), strawberry flavor, purified water.
Expectorant and mucolytic.
Adults and children over 12 years: initially, for 2 to 3 days, use 30 mg of ambroxol hydrochloride (10 ml of syrup, i.e. 2 measuring spoons) three times a day, and then the same dose twice a day.
Children from 6 to 12 years: 15 mg of ambroxol hydrochloride (5 ml of syrup, i.e. 1 measuring spoon) 2 to 3 times a day.
Children from 2 to 6 years: 7.5 mg of ambroxol hydrochloride (2.5 ml of syrup, i.e. half a measuring spoon) 3 times a day.
The preparation should not be used in children without consulting a doctor. The syrup should be taken orally after a meal, but not immediately before bedtime. If the treatment duration is longer than 7-14 days, the dose should be reduced. However, if the symptoms worsen or do not improve after 4-5 days, contact your doctor.
Allergy (hypersensitivity) to ambroxol hydrochloride, bromhexine or any of the excipients of the preparation.
Known hereditary, rare states of intolerance to the excipients of the preparation (methyl parahydroxybenzoate and propyl parahydroxybenzoate, propylene glycol, sorbitol).
Do not use the preparation in children under 2 years of age.
Keep out of the sight and reach of children, at a temperature below 25 ° C.
Protect from light.
Use within 28 days after opening.
Ambrosol Teva, like any other medicine, can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
Common side effects (may affect up to 1 in 10 people):
taste disturbance (e.g. change in taste), nausea, decreased feeling (hypoaesthesia) in the mouth and throat.
Uncommon side effects (may affect up to 1 in 100 people):
vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain, indigestion, dry mouth.
Rare side effects (may affect up to 1 in 1,000 people):
Not known side effects (frequency cannot be estimated from the available data):
anaphylactic reactions including anaphylactic shock, angioedema and pruritus
severe skin side effects (including erythema multiforme, Stevens-Johnson syndrome, toxic epidermal necrolysis and acute generalized pustulosis)
Please tell your doctor about all the preparations you are taking or have recently taken, including those obtained without a prescription.
Ambroxol should not be administered concomitantly with antitussive preparations including codeine or mucus inhibitors.
Ambroxol increases the penetration of some antibiotics, including amoxicillin, cefuroxime, erythromycin, doxycycline into the lung parenchyma.
Warnings and Precautions
Talk to your doctor about taking Ambrosol Teva, especially if:
if you suffer from gastric or duodenal ulcers (the preparation has an adverse effect on the gastric mucosa),
if you have liver or kidney problems,
when the patient has a weakened cough reflex or impaired ciliary clearance of the bronchi due to the possibility of secretions remaining in the respiratory tract.
Liquefaction of a large amount of secretion in immobilized and seriously ill patients as well as in young children must be combined with suction (in this case, preparations that inhibit the cough reflex should not be administered, as this may result in the accumulation of secretion in the respiratory tract).
Bronchial mucus should always be carefully cough up.
In patients with bronchial asthma, ambroxol may initially increase the cough.
The preparation contains:
methyl parahydroxybenzoate and propyl parahydroxybenzoate, which may cause allergic relationships (possible late-type reactions),
150 mg of propylene glycol in 5 ml of syrup, which corresponds to 3.6 g of propylene glycol in 120 ml of syrup and 6 g of propylene glycol in 200 ml of syrup,
2.25 g of sorbitol in 5 ml (sorbitol is a source of fructose).
Pregnancy and breastfeeding
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking this medicine.
The active substance of the preparation crosses the placental barrier: it is not recommended to use the preparation during pregnancy, especially in the first three months of pregnancy.
Ambroxol hydrochloride is excreted in breast milk: it is not recommended to use the preparation during breastfeeding.
- Customer from Värmdö registered for an account
- Customer from BRIGHTON logged in
- Customer from SANTARCANGELO DI ROMAGNA logged in
- Customer from SANTARCANGELO DI ROMAGNA registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for Emla cream 30 g — Made in UK — Free Delivery
- Customer placed a new order for EKTIN EYE DROPS 10 ML - MADE IN USA - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Wasaga Beach logged in
- Customer from Wasaga Beach logged in
- Customer placed a new order for 2 x ALTACET 1% GEL 75G — MADE IN POLAND — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer placed a new order for 2 x VENORUTON FORTE 60 TABS — MADE IN SWITZERLAND — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Maalea adummim registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for Mensil 25 mg, 8 chewable tablets — Made in Poland — Free Delivery
- Customer from Hollywood logged in
- Customer from Nottingham logged in
- Customer from Fredericksburg placed a new order for EKTIN EYE DROPS 10 ML - MADE IN USA - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Fredericksburg registered for an account
- Customer from Nottingham placed a new order for Ismigen sublingual tablets 50mg, 30 pcs — Made in Italy — Free Delivery
- Customer from Nottingham registered for an account
- Customer from GLASGOW placed a new order for 2 x TOBRADEX EYE OINTMENT 3,5G — MADE IN BELGIUM — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from GLASGOW registered for an account