2 x DIP RILIF GEL 100G — MADE IN HUNGARY — FREE SHIPPING
(DIP RILIF GEL )
indications:Rheumatic pains, incl. in rheumatoid arthritis (RA). Joint pain caused by inflammatory and degenerative changes, incl. degenerative pain and arthrosis. Back pain, often associated with the pressure of damaged intervertebral discs on adjacent nerves. The pressure is accompanied by a large, painful tension in the back muscles. Lumbago (gunshot), muscle aches. Pain in fibrous tissue, tendons and ligaments. Pain and swelling due to strain injuries. Joint injuries with torn ligaments (joint sprains). Sports injuries.
Features:Preparation for topical application. Ibuprofen belongs to the group of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory preparations (propionic acid derivative) with anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties. It inhibits the activity of prostaglandin cyclooxygenase (inhibition of eicosanoid synthesis, reduction of arachidonic acid content in granulocytes). When applied topically, it relieves pain, swelling and inflammation. When applied to the skin, it reaches a blood concentration of about 5% of the values obtained after the administration of the same dose orally, and the therapeutic concentration in the diseased tissues at the site of application. Menthol has a local anesthetic effect and also causes local tissue hyperemia. The combined action of both ingredients causes a quick analgesic and anti-inflammatory effect after applying the preparation, which lasts for several hours. DIP RILIF brings immediate relief thanks to the quick anesthetic effect of menthol. It is a convenient colorless gel that is easily absorbed and does not get dirty.
Contraindications:Side effects are rare. The most common are local reactions: redness, itching, burning, rash. Gastrointestinal disorders may also appear - abdominal pain and indigestion. In exceptional cases, bronchospasm may occur in predisposed patients. You suffer from asthma when you are hypersensitive to ibuprofen and other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory preparations (NSAIDs). When taking other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory preparations (NSAIDs) If you are, or think you are, pregnant and when you are breastfeeding.
Directions for use:Adults and children over 12 years of age. Apply a thin layer of gel to the painful area and gently massage in until the preparation is absorbed. Use 1 to 4 cm of gel at a time. Repeat the activity no more than 3 times a day, keeping at least a four-hour break. Do not use more than the recommended dose.
Composition:Ibuprofen 50mg / g, menthol 30mg / g, carbomer, propylene glycol, ethanol 96%, diisopropanolamine, purified water.
Tags: DIP RILIF
- Customer placed a new order for 2 x ALTACET 1% GEL 75G — MADE IN POLAND — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer placed a new order for 2 x VENORUTON FORTE 60 TABS — MADE IN SWITZERLAND — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Maalea adummim registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for Mensil 25 mg, 8 chewable tablets — Made in Poland — Free Delivery
- Customer from Hollywood logged in
- Customer from Nottingham logged in
- Customer from Fredericksburg placed a new order for EKTIN EYE DROPS 10 ML - MADE IN USA - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Fredericksburg registered for an account
- Customer from Nottingham placed a new order for Ismigen sublingual tablets 50mg, 30 pcs — Made in Italy — Free Delivery
- Customer from Nottingham registered for an account
- Customer from GLASGOW placed a new order for 2 x TOBRADEX EYE OINTMENT 3,5G — MADE IN BELGIUM — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from GLASGOW registered for an account
- Customer from Concord placed a new order for 3 x GUTTALAX DROPS 30 ML = 90 ML - MADE IN ITALY - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Concord registered for an account
- Customer from Тбилиси registered for an account
- Customer from BRIGHTON logged in
- Customer placed a new order for ZOVIRAX INTENSIVE 50MG/G CREAM 2G - MADE IN POLAND - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Fredericksburg logged in
- Customer from Fredericksburg reset their account password
- Customer from Fredericksburg requested a reset password