2 x HEDELIX SYRUP 100ML - MADE IN GERMANY - FREE SHIPPING
Hedelix syrup is an expectorant preparation, especially in inflammation of the respiratory tract. The preparation contains an extract of common ivy (Hederae helicis foli extractum spissum).
Inflammation of the respiratory tract, symptomatic treatment of chronic bronchitis.
100 ml of syrup contains: 0.8 g of common ivy leaf extract (hederae helicis spissum) DER (2.2 - 2.9: 1); ethanol extractant 96% (V / V): propylene glycol: water (45: 2: 53) m / m / m and other ingredients: macrogolglycerol hydroxystearate, anise oil, hydroxyethylcellulose, sorbitol (70% solution), propylene glycol, glycerol, Purified Water.
Unless your doctor tells you otherwise, the preparation should be taken as follows: adults, the elderly and adolescents: 5 ml (one teaspoon) 3 times a day; children aged 6 to 11: 2.5 ml (1/2 teaspoon) 4 times a day; in children 2 to 5 years of age: 2.5 ml 3 times a day. Hedelix syrup should be taken undiluted. It is recommended to drink the syrup with a large amount of liquid (a glass of water is recommended).
Disorders of the synthesis of arginine succinate. Do not use in children under 2 years of age.
Store at a temperature below 25 degrees Celsius, out of the reach and sight of young children. Shelf life after first opening: 6 months.
Allergic reactions (hives, skin rash, dyspnoea) frequency unknown. Gastrointestinal disorders (nausea, vomiting, diarrhea) frequency not known.
The product does not react with other preparations.
Warnings and Precautions
Persistent or recurrent coughing in children 2 to 4 years of age requires a diagnosis before taking the preparation. If dyspnoea and fever or purulent sputum appear, a doctor or pharmacist should be consulted. Concomitant use with opiate antitussives such as codeine or dextromethorphan is not recommended without medical supervision. Caution is advised in patients with gastritis or gastric ulcer. Due to the content of the plant extract, Hedelix syrup may form a cloudy solution and the taste may change slightly. Tell your doctor about all the medicines you are taking, as well as about the medicines you plan to take. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking this medicine. Safety during pregnancy and lactation has not been established. Due to the lack of sufficient data, the use during pregnancy and lactation is not recommended. The preparationin 5 ml contains 1.75 g of sorbitol (corresponding to 0.44 g of fructose) and constitutes about 0.15 carbohydrate units. Sorbitol is a source of fructose. If you have previously been diagnosed with an intolerance to some sugars, or if you have had hereditary fructose intolerance, a rare genetic disease in which your body does not break down fructose, contact your doctor before taking this medicine or giving it to your child.
- Customer from Nottingham placed a new order for Ismigen sublingual tablets 50mg, 30 pcs — Made in Italy — Free Delivery
- Customer from Nottingham registered for an account
- Customer from GLASGOW placed a new order for 2 x TOBRADEX EYE OINTMENT 3,5G — MADE IN BELGIUM — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from GLASGOW registered for an account
- Customer from Concord placed a new order for 3 x GUTTALAX DROPS 30 ML = 90 ML - MADE IN ITALY - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Concord registered for an account
- Customer from Тбилиси registered for an account
- Customer from BRIGHTON logged in
- Customer placed a new order for ZOVIRAX INTENSIVE 50MG/G CREAM 2G - MADE IN POLAND - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Fredericksburg logged in
- Customer from Fredericksburg reset their account password
- Customer from Fredericksburg requested a reset password
- Customer from Hollywood logged in
- Customer from verona registered for an account
- Customer from Sofia registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for 2 x CYCLO 3 FORT 30 CAPS — MADE IN FRANCE — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Mississauga placed a new order for DOPPELHERZ VITAL TONIK 1000 ML — MADE IN GERMANY — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Mississauga registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for Lorinden A oinment 15g (Salicylic acid) — Made in Poland — Free Delivery
- Customer from Tacoma logged in