2 x HERPEX CREAM 0.05G/1G 2 G - MADE IN POLAND - FREE SHIPPING
Herpex is an antiviral preparation in the form of a cream intended for topical application, the active substance of which is acyclovir. This substance is highly active against herpes simplex viruses (HSV) types 1 and 2, and against varicella-zoster viruses (VZV). The preparation has no systemic effects, but only local effects on a small area of the skin at the application site. It can be used on the affected skin of the lips and genitals.
Treatment of skin infections caused by Herpes simplex viruses 1 and 2.
1 g of cream contains:
active ingredient: acyclovir 50 mg,
other ingredients: macrogolglycerides, stearates, dimethicone 350, cetyl alcohol, white petroleum jelly, liquid paraffin, propylene glycol, purified water.
The preparation is active against herpes simplex viruses (HSV) types 1 and 2 and against varicella-zoster viruses (VZV).
A thin layer of cream should be applied to the infected skin area 5 times a day every 4 hours, keeping the night break. The preparation should be applied with a cosmetic stick to the affected areas and the adjacent skin surface. If you apply the preparation directly with your fingers, wash your hands thoroughly before and after applying it to avoid contamination of the affected skin or spreading the herpes virus to uninfected mucosa and skin.
The most common period of use is 5 days, but it should not exceed 10 days. If the skin lesions have not healed, treatment should be continued until the lesions heal or form scabs. The preparation is most effective when used immediately after the first symptoms of herpes infection, such as burning, itching, a feeling of tightness and redness, appear. The use of the preparation when the scabs are exhausted is not effective.
The preparation should not be used if the patient is allergic to:
propylene glycol or any of its other ingredients.
Keep the preparation out of the sight and reach of children.
Do not use this medicine after the expiry date which is stated on the label after EXP. The expiry date is the last day of a given month.
Medicines should not be disposed of via wastewater or household waste. Ask the pharmacist how to dispose of medicines no longer needed. Such behavior will help to protect the environment.
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
Uncommon side effects are: temporary burning or stinging sensation, slight dryness or peeling of the skin, itching.
Rare side effects are erythema and contact dermatitis.
Very rare side effects are immediate hypersensitivity reactions, including angioedema and urticaria.
Inform about all medications taken by the patient now or recently, including those that he plans to take, even if they are medications that are not prescribed by a physician.
Significant interactions with other preparations are unknown.
Warnings and Precautions
The preparation may irritate the mucous membranes, so it must not be used in the mouth, around the eyes or in the vagina.
Avoid contact of the preparation with the eyes.
The paraffin and petroleum jelly contained in the preparation may reduce the safety of condom use when applied to the genitals and around the anus.
Patients with severely impaired immune systems should consult a physician before taking the preparation, who may advise them to take oral aciclovir.
If a woman is pregnant, she suspects that she may be pregnant or is planning a pregnancy before starting the preparation.
Herpex should be used during pregnancy only if, in the doctor's opinion, the benefit of the medicine by the mother outweighs the potential risk to the baby.
Aciclovir may pass into breast milk, but the dose received by the infant in the milk of the mother using aciclovir cream is negligible.
The propylene glycol contained in the preparation may irritate the skin, and ethyl alcohol may cause local skin reactions, such as contact dermatitis.
- Customer from Nottingham placed a new order for Ismigen sublingual tablets 50mg, 30 pcs — Made in Italy — Free Delivery
- Customer from Nottingham registered for an account
- Customer from GLASGOW placed a new order for 2 x TOBRADEX EYE OINTMENT 3,5G — MADE IN BELGIUM — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from GLASGOW registered for an account
- Customer from Concord placed a new order for 3 x GUTTALAX DROPS 30 ML = 90 ML - MADE IN ITALY - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Concord registered for an account
- Customer from Тбилиси registered for an account
- Customer from BRIGHTON logged in
- Customer placed a new order for ZOVIRAX INTENSIVE 50MG/G CREAM 2G - MADE IN POLAND - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Fredericksburg logged in
- Customer from Fredericksburg reset their account password
- Customer from Fredericksburg requested a reset password
- Customer from Hollywood logged in
- Customer from verona registered for an account
- Customer from Sofia registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for 2 x CYCLO 3 FORT 30 CAPS — MADE IN FRANCE — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Mississauga placed a new order for DOPPELHERZ VITAL TONIK 1000 ML — MADE IN GERMANY — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Mississauga registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for Lorinden A oinment 15g (Salicylic acid) — Made in Poland — Free Delivery
- Customer from Tacoma logged in