2 x IBUPROM SINUS 12 TABS — MADE IN POLAND — FREE SHIPPING
Ibuprom Sinus Tabs is a preparation consisting of two active substances: ibuprofen (a preparation from the group of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory preparations, so-called NSAIDs) and phenylephrine hydrochloride (a nasal decongestant). Ibuprom Sinus Tabs has an analgesic, anti-inflammatory and antipyretic effect. Shrinks blood vessels, reduces congestion and swelling of the nasal mucosa and sinuses, reduces the amount of secretions, clearing the airways and facilitating breathing. It opens the nose and the paranasal sinuses.
IBUPROM Sinus TABS - composition:
The active substances of the preparation are ibuprofen and phenylephrine hydrochloride. 1 coated tablet contains 200 mg of ibuprofen and 6.1 mg of phenylephrine hydrochloride.
The other ingredients are: calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate, croscarmellose sodium, powdered cellulose, talc, simethicone, colloidal silica, anhydrous, sucrose, calcium carbonate, Macrogol 6000, povidone K90, Macrogol 4000, Green Spruce Food Colorant 83270-DO (sodium sulphate (E 514 ), tartrazine (E 102), brilliant blue (E 133)), titanium dioxide (E 171), shellac, cocoa oil.
IBUPROM Sinus TABS - indications:
Use on an ad hoc basis to relieve symptoms of nasal obstruction and paranasal sinuses associated with headache, pain associated with obstruction of the sinuses and fever due to flu or a cold. If there is no improvement or the patient feels worse after 3 days, contact your doctor.
TABS Sinus IBUPROM - Application:
Always take this medicine exactly as described in this leaflet or as directed by your doctor or pharmacist. Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure. Use orally.
Adults and adolescents over 12 years of age: 2 tablets 3 times a day (every 8 hours). There should be an interval of at least 4 hours between doses. Do not use more than 6 tablets a day.
The lowest effective dose should be used for the shortest duration of symptom relief.
If you need to use the preparation for more than 3 days or your condition worsens, contact your doctor.
Before use, read the package leaflet, which contains indications, contraindications, data on side effects and dosage, as well as information on the use and storage of the medicinal product, or consult your doctor or pharmacist, as each preparation used improperly is a threat to your life and health.
- Customer placed a new order for 2 x ALTACET 1% GEL 75G — MADE IN POLAND — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer placed a new order for 2 x VENORUTON FORTE 60 TABS — MADE IN SWITZERLAND — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Maalea adummim registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for Mensil 25 mg, 8 chewable tablets — Made in Poland — Free Delivery
- Customer from Hollywood logged in
- Customer from Nottingham logged in
- Customer from Fredericksburg placed a new order for EKTIN EYE DROPS 10 ML - MADE IN USA - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Fredericksburg registered for an account
- Customer from Nottingham placed a new order for Ismigen sublingual tablets 50mg, 30 pcs — Made in Italy — Free Delivery
- Customer from Nottingham registered for an account
- Customer from GLASGOW placed a new order for 2 x TOBRADEX EYE OINTMENT 3,5G — MADE IN BELGIUM — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from GLASGOW registered for an account
- Customer from Concord placed a new order for 3 x GUTTALAX DROPS 30 ML = 90 ML - MADE IN ITALY - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Concord registered for an account
- Customer from Тбилиси registered for an account
- Customer from BRIGHTON logged in
- Customer placed a new order for ZOVIRAX INTENSIVE 50MG/G CREAM 2G - MADE IN POLAND - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Fredericksburg logged in
- Customer from Fredericksburg reset their account password
- Customer from Fredericksburg requested a reset password