2 x KOMBINIL DUO EYE DROPS 5ML - MADE IN INDIA - FREE SHIPPING
Combinil Duo eye and ear drops are indicated for infections caused by microorganisms sensitive to ciprofloxacin:
- acute otitis media of the outer and middle ear;
- superficial infections of the eye (s).
Active ingredients: ciprofloxacin hydrochloride and dexamethasone;
1 ml of the preparation solution contains ciprofloxacin hydrochloride in terms of ciprofloxacin 3 mg dexamethasone ˗ 1 mg;
Excipients: sodium edetate, benzalkonium chloride, mannit (E 421), hydroxypropyl-beta-cyclodextrin, hydrochloric acid, water for injection.
- hypersensitivity to dexamethasone, ciprofloxacin and other fluoroquinolones or to any other components of the preparation;
- viral keratitis;
- herpes infection (treelike keratitis, Herpes simplex);
- purulent infections of the mucous membrane of the eye and eyelids;
- tuberculous lesion of the eyes, ears;
- smallpox, chickenpox and other viral lesions of the conjunctiva and cornea;
- viral lesions of the ears;
- fungal lesions of the eye;
- acute untreated bacterial infections;
- mycobacterial eye infections.
Mode of application
The preparation is used as instillations for adult patients.
In ophthalmology: 1-2 drops into the conjunctival sac of one or both eyes every 6 hours. After 1-2 days of use, if necessary, the dose can be increased to 1-2 drops every 2 hours. After achieving a therapeutic effect, the dose and frequency of use should be reduced. The course of treatment is usually 7 days.
In otorhinolaryngology: 4 drops in a sore ear twice a day. The daily dose - 8 drops in one ear canal, is 8 mg of dexamethasone and 24 mg of ciprofloxacin, respectively. The course of treatment is usually 7 days.
Thoroughly clean the ear canal. To prevent vestibular stimulation, it is recommended to inject a solution at room temperature or body temperature.
The patient should be in a supine position on the opposite side of the affected ear. It is advisable to be in this position for 5-10 minutes. Also, after local cleaning, a moistened gauze or absorbent cotton swab can be introduced into the ear canal for 1-2 days, but it must be moistened to saturate with the preparation 2 times a day.
Do not prescribe during pregnancy and lactation.
Do not use for children.
Symptoms Strengthening the symptoms of side effects (keratitis, erythema, eyelid edema, lacrimation).
Treatment. The preparation should be discontinued. When applying the preparation in the eyes (eyes), rinse with plenty of warm water; when using the preparation in the ear, the patient should turn his head to one side and wait until the excess of the preparation flows out of the ear.
Since the preparation consists of two components, the occurrence of adverse reactions characteristic of both components is possible.
Adverse reactions caused by ciprofloxacin. General disorders and reactions at the injection site: hyperthermia, preparation intolerance.
Adverse reactions caused by dexamethasone. A common side effect that has been observed during clinical trials has been eye discomfort.
Since the preparation is used topically, the severity of interactions with preparations that are used systemically is unlikely, but interaction cannot be ruled out:
theophylline, when used simultaneously with the preparation, may increase the concentration of theophylline in the serum and lengthen the half-life, which, in turn, increases the risk of side effects of theophylline. If necessary, joint use should determine the level of theophylline in the serum and look at the prescribed dose of theophylline;
caffeine, like all quinolones, ciprofloxacin has the ability to reduce the metabolic rate of caffeine, which in turn leads to an increase in caffeine clearance and lengthens the half-life.
Store at temperatures from 15 ° C to 25 ° C in a dark place.
Keep out of the reach of children.
The shelf life is 3 years.
The shelf life after opening the bottle is 45 days.
- Customer from Värmdö registered for an account
- Customer from BRIGHTON logged in
- Customer from SANTARCANGELO DI ROMAGNA logged in
- Customer from SANTARCANGELO DI ROMAGNA registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for Emla cream 30 g — Made in UK — Free Delivery
- Customer placed a new order for EKTIN EYE DROPS 10 ML - MADE IN USA - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Wasaga Beach logged in
- Customer from Wasaga Beach logged in
- Customer placed a new order for 2 x ALTACET 1% GEL 75G — MADE IN POLAND — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer placed a new order for 2 x VENORUTON FORTE 60 TABS — MADE IN SWITZERLAND — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Maalea adummim registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for Mensil 25 mg, 8 chewable tablets — Made in Poland — Free Delivery
- Customer from Hollywood logged in
- Customer from Nottingham logged in
- Customer from Fredericksburg placed a new order for EKTIN EYE DROPS 10 ML - MADE IN USA - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Fredericksburg registered for an account
- Customer from Nottingham placed a new order for Ismigen sublingual tablets 50mg, 30 pcs — Made in Italy — Free Delivery
- Customer from Nottingham registered for an account
- Customer from GLASGOW placed a new order for 2 x TOBRADEX EYE OINTMENT 3,5G — MADE IN BELGIUM — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from GLASGOW registered for an account