TRAUMON 100 MG / G, GEL, 50 G — MADE IN SWITZERLAND — FREE SHIPPING
(TRAUMON 100 MG)
Traumon is a preparation in the form of a gel for application to the skin. Its active substance - etofenamate, belongs to the group of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory preparations (NSAIDs), which also have an analgesic effect. When applied topically, the preparation is absorbed through the skin and then accumulates in the inflamed tissues without leaving an oily film. The indications for use of the preparation are blunt injuries of the locomotor organs (contusions, sprains, strains of muscles, tendons and joints), degenerative joint diseases (spine, knee, shoulder), extra-articular rheumatism manifested by pain in the sacro-lumbar region, lesions in the periarticular soft tissues ( bursitis, tendons, tendon sheaths, joint capsules) and epicondylitis. Importantly, the use of NSAIDs on the skin reduces the risk of side effects that may occur with oral administration.
Blunt injuries including bruises, sprains, strains of muscles, tendons, and joints.
Osteoarthritis of the spine, knee and shoulder joints.
- pain in the sacro-lumbar region,
- lesions within periarticular soft tissues, i.e. inflammation of the synovial bursa, tendons, tendon sheaths, joint capsules (the so-called frozen joint)
1 g of gel contains:
- active ingredient: etofenamate (Etofenamatum) 100 mg,
- excipients: carbomer, oleinocetyl macrogol ether (Emulgin M8 Deo), sodium hydroxide, isopropyl alcohol, macrogol 400, propylene glycol, purified water.
Adults: apply a gel strip 5-10 cm long to the skin 3-4 times a day.
The gel should be applied to the skin in the area of pain, covering an area slightly larger than the area of pain, and rubbed until the medicine is completely absorbed.
Treatment of rheumatic ailments usually takes 3-4 weeks, and blunt injuries, including sports injuries, up to 2 weeks. If you have the impression that the effect of the preparation is too strong or too weak, consult your doctor.
Allergy (hypersensitivity) to etofenamate, flufenamic acid, other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory preparations or any of the other ingredients of the preparation.
The preparation should not be used:
- in the third trimester of pregnancy,
- in children and adolescents.
Keep out of the reach and sight of children, at a temperature below 25 ° C.
The preparation Traumon, like all medicines, can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
Uncommon (less than 1 in 100 but more than 1 in 1000 people):
- erythema, burning sensation of the skin.
Very rare (less than 1 in 10,000 people):
- dermatitis, e.g. severe itching, rash, swelling, blistering rash.
Not known (frequency cannot be estimated from the available data):
- skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders:
- photosensitization reaction,
immune system disorders:
- hypersensitivity (non-specific allergic reaction and anaphylaxis),
- increased responsiveness of the respiratory system leading to asthma, worsening of asthma, bronchospasm or shortness of breath
- various skin disorders including rash, itching, hives
- angioedema, less commonly exfoliative and blistering skin lesions (including epidermal necrolysis and erythema multiforme).
Tell your doctor or pharmacist about all the preparations you are taking or have recently taken, and about the preparations you plan to use.
No interactions have been identified when Traumon is used as prescribed.
Warnings and Precautions
Traumon should not be used in case of skin lesions or eczematous inflammatory lesions on the skin and on mucous membranes or eyes.
Hands should be washed thoroughly after use.
Exposure of the treated areas to the sun and / or solarium should be avoided during treatment and for two weeks after treatment.
Patients with asthma, chronic obstructive airway disease, hay fever or chronic swelling of the nasal mucosa (so-called nasal polyps) or chronic respiratory infection, especially in combination with hay fever-like symptoms, may only use Traumon if precautions are followed and only under strict medical supervision.
Using the preparation over a long period of time and over large areas of the body may increase systemic absorption.
Children should not come into contact with the skin covered with Traumon.
Traumon gel contains propylene glycol which may cause skin irritation.
Pregnancy and breastfeeding
If the patient is pregnant or breastfeeding, thinks she may be pregnant or is planning to have a baby, the use of this medicine should be discussed with your doctor.
Traumon should only be used in the first and second trimesters of pregnancy after the physician has assessed the risk-benefit ratio.
The preparation must not be used in the third trimester of pregnancy.
Etofenamate passes into breast milk to a small extent, long-term use of the preparation should be avoided and the recommended daily dose should not be exceeded.
Do not apply the preparation around the breasts.
- Customer from Nottingham placed a new order for Ismigen sublingual tablets 50mg, 30 pcs — Made in Italy — Free Delivery
- Customer from Nottingham registered for an account
- Customer from GLASGOW placed a new order for 2 x TOBRADEX EYE OINTMENT 3,5G — MADE IN BELGIUM — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from GLASGOW registered for an account
- Customer from Concord placed a new order for 3 x GUTTALAX DROPS 30 ML = 90 ML - MADE IN ITALY - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Concord registered for an account
- Customer from Тбилиси registered for an account
- Customer from BRIGHTON logged in
- Customer placed a new order for ZOVIRAX INTENSIVE 50MG/G CREAM 2G - MADE IN POLAND - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Fredericksburg logged in
- Customer from Fredericksburg reset their account password
- Customer from Fredericksburg requested a reset password
- Customer from Hollywood logged in
- Customer from verona registered for an account
- Customer from Sofia registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for 2 x CYCLO 3 FORT 30 CAPS — MADE IN FRANCE — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Mississauga placed a new order for DOPPELHERZ VITAL TONIK 1000 ML — MADE IN GERMANY — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Mississauga registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for Lorinden A oinment 15g (Salicylic acid) — Made in Poland — Free Delivery
- Customer from Tacoma logged in