2 x UROFURAGINUM 50MG 30 TABS - MADE IN POLAND - FREE SHIPPING
lower urinary tract infections.
1 tablet contains: active substance: furagine 50mg and auxiliary substances: corn starch, sucrose, colloidal anhydrous silica, stearic acid.
the preparation inhibits the growth of bacteria that cause urinary tract infections.
first day of treatment: 100mg (2 tablets) 4 times a day; next days: 100mg (2 tablets) 3 times a day. UroFuraginum should be taken orally with meals containing protein, which increases the absorption of the medicine. The preparation is used for 7-8 days.
allergy to any component of the preparation, pregnancy, do not give to children, renal failure, glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency, renal impairment, hepatic impairment, nervous system disorders, anemia, electrolyte disorders, deficiency of B vitamins and acid folic disease, lung disease, diabetes, lactation.
Action: Urofuraginum without a prescription is intended for patients with uncomplicated, recurrent inflammation of the urinary tract (UTI) in the prevention of urinary tract infections (urinary bladder, urethra).
Furagin (active substance), or furazidine (nitrofurylacrylidine-amino-hydantoin) as a derivative of nitrofuran, inhibits the growth of bacteria that cause urinary tract infections.
It has a bacteriostatic effect on microorganisms including:
- Gram-positive bacteria (Staphylococcus epidermidis, Staphylococcus aureus, Staphylococcus faecalis),
- Gram-negative bacteria (Enterobacteriaceae: Salmonella, Shigella, Proteus, Klebsiella, Escherichia, Enterobacter).
Dose: Active substance: furaginum (Furaginum), 1 tablet contains 50 mg of furagin.
Indications: Urofuraginum tablets are effective in recurrent infections of the lower urinary tract, i.e. the urinary bladder and urethra, and in the problems of inflammation of the urinary system.
The anti-infective drug is indicated for:
- sexually active women, prone to urinary tract infections,
- women after 50 years of age suffering from suppression of the hormonal activity of the ovaries and reduction of the reproductive organ,
- men over 60 years of age with prostate enlargement (urinary retention), leading to a reduction in antibacterial activity,
- catheterized people,
- people suffering from diabetes.
Caution should be exercised in patients:
- with impaired kidney and liver function,
- with neurological disorders,
- with anemia, electrolyte disturbances, deficiency of B vitamins and folic acid,
- with lung diseases,
- diabetics, because furagin can contribute to development
- with disorders related to fructose intolerance, glucose-galactose malabsorption or sucrase-isomaltase deficiency.
- in deficiency of glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase,
- allergic to the ingredients of the drug.
- in the first three months of pregnancy,
- from 38 weeks of pregnancy and childbirth,
- children up to 3 months of age and adolescents.
There is a contraindication to alcohol consumption during furagin therapy.
Dosage: Urofuraginum is taken orally for 7-8 days with meals containing a protein that increases the absorption of nitrofuran.
If necessary, the treatment can be repeated after 10-15 days.
Treatment regimen: First day of treatment: 100 mg (2 tablets) 4 times a day. Consecutive days: 100 mg (2 tablets) 3 times a day.
Composition: The tablet contains 50 mg of furaginum (Furaginum) and 13.75 mg of sucrose. Other ingredients: maize starch, sucrose, colloidal anhydrous silica, stearic acid.
Comments: Urofuraginum and Furaginum Adamed are the same drug from the same manufacturer. Both anti-infective products (used in urinary tract infections) have a different registration:
- Urofuraginum is available over the counter - OTC,
- Furaginum Adamed is issued on prescription - Rp.
Pregnancy: Pregnant and breastfeeding women should consult a doctor or pharmacist about the use of the drug.
The drug should not be used in the first trimester of pregnancy, in women in term pregnancy (from 38 weeks), during childbirth, and should be used with caution in the third trimester of pregnancy.
As furaginium passes into breast milk, the use of uroFuraginum during breastfeeding is not recommended.
Undesirable: Like all medicines, uroFuraginum can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them, for example:
- nausea, headache, excessive gas emission;
- blood and lymphatic system disorders;
- nervous system disorders;
- respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal disorders;
- chronic pulmonary reactions;
- stomach and intestinal disorders;
- disorders of the liver and biliary tract;
- disorders of the skin and subcutaneous tissue;
- fever, chills, malaise, infections with microorganisms resistant to nitrofuran derivatives;
- immune system disorders;
- decreased sperm motility and sperm secretion.
- Customer from Austin placed a new order for 2 x MUCOSOLVAN = LASOLVAN SYROP 30MG/5ML 200ML - MADE IN FRANCE - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Austin logged in
- Customer from Lynnwood placed a new order for TENOTEN FOR CHILDREN 40 PILLS — MADE IN LITHUANIA — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Lynnwood logged in
- Customer from Gloucester placed a new order for DOBENOX FORTE GEL 100G — MADE IN POLAND — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Gloucester registered for an account
- Customer from ANTELOPE placed a new order for Tonorma 30 tablets — Made in Ukraine — Free Delivery
- Customer from ANTELOPE added a new address
- Customer from ANTELOPE registered for an account
- Customer from Bando d'Argenta logged in
- Customer from Comuna Sirna logged in
- Customer from ELMWOOD PARK logged in
- Customer placed a new order for 2 x KLIMADYNON 2,8 MG 60 TABS - MADE IN GERMANY - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from lake stevens registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for ESSENTIALE FORTE N 100 CAPS - MADE IN POLAND - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Wanchai logged in
- Customer from ELMWOOD PARK placed a new order for DESMOXAN 1.5MG 100 TABS - MADE IN POLAND - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from ELMWOOD PARK registered for an account
- Customer from London placed a new order for CONCOR 10MG 50 TABS - MADE IN GERMANY - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from London registered for an account