2 x UROSEPT 60 TABS — MADE IN POLAND — FREE SHIPPING
Urosept are coated tablets used as an aid in urinary tract infections.
DosageTake the preparation orally, 2 sugar-coated tablets 3 times a day, with a glass of water or according to individual doctor's recommendations.
Composition1 coated tablet contains active substances:
- thick extract composed of birch leaves, parsley root, bean fruit (Extractum spissum
compositum (4-6: 1) ex: Betulae folio 4.40 parts, Petroselini radix 2.66 parts, Phaseoli pericarpium
1.00 parts, extractant: methanol 90% [v / v]) 86.2 mg
- dry extract of chamomile herb (Chamomillae herbae extractum siccum (7-9: 1),
extractant: water) 8 mg
- lingonberry leaf dry extract (Vitis idaeae folium extractum siccum (3-6: 1),
extractant: water) 26 mg
- powdered bean fruit (Phaseoli pericarpium) 78 mg
- potassium citrate (Kalii citras) 19 mg
- sodium citrate (Natrii citras) 16 mg.
Core: citric acid monohydrate, sucrose, lactose monohydrate, potato starch, magnesium
E 470b stearate, E 553b talc.
Coating: sucrose, talc E 553b, spray-dried acacia, indigo carmine E 132, Capol
(mixture of white beeswax E901 and carnauba wax E 903).
ActionUrosept is a traditional medicine that has a mild diuretic effect.
indicationsThe preparation is indicated for use as an aid in urinary tract infections and urolithiasis.
ContraindicationsDo not use Urosept if you are hypersensitive to plants from the complex family (Asteraceae, formerly Compositae) or any of the ingredients of the preparation
Side effectsNo adverse effects have been reported so far. Due to the presence in the preparation of parsley root extract with potential photosensitizing properties, there is a low probability of skin lesions in people with fair skin with excessive exposure to sunlight.
Use of other medicationsInform your doctor about all medications you have recently taken, even those sold without a prescription. So far, no interactions with other preparations are known.
Pregnancy and breastfeedingDue to the lack of data confirming the safety of use, the preparation is not recommended during pregnancy. Due to the lack of safety data, it is not recommended to use the preparation during breastfeeding.
Use of the preparation in children and adolescentsDue to the lack of safety data, the preparation is not recommended for use in children under 12 years of age.
- Customer placed a new order for 2 x ALTACET 1% GEL 75G — MADE IN POLAND — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer placed a new order for 2 x VENORUTON FORTE 60 TABS — MADE IN SWITZERLAND — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Maalea adummim registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for Mensil 25 mg, 8 chewable tablets — Made in Poland — Free Delivery
- Customer from Hollywood logged in
- Customer from Nottingham logged in
- Customer from Fredericksburg placed a new order for EKTIN EYE DROPS 10 ML - MADE IN USA - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Fredericksburg registered for an account
- Customer from Nottingham placed a new order for Ismigen sublingual tablets 50mg, 30 pcs — Made in Italy — Free Delivery
- Customer from Nottingham registered for an account
- Customer from GLASGOW placed a new order for 2 x TOBRADEX EYE OINTMENT 3,5G — MADE IN BELGIUM — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from GLASGOW registered for an account
- Customer from Concord placed a new order for 3 x GUTTALAX DROPS 30 ML = 90 ML - MADE IN ITALY - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Concord registered for an account
- Customer from Тбилиси registered for an account
- Customer from BRIGHTON logged in
- Customer placed a new order for ZOVIRAX INTENSIVE 50MG/G CREAM 2G - MADE IN POLAND - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Fredericksburg logged in
- Customer from Fredericksburg reset their account password
- Customer from Fredericksburg requested a reset password