3 x FLEGAMINA BABY KROPLE DOUSTNE 2 MG / ML 30ML - MADE IN POLAND - FREE SHIPPING
Description 3 x FLEGAMINA BABY KROPLE DOUSTNE 2 MG / ML 30ML - MADE IN POLAND - FREE SHIPPING
The active substance of Flegamina Baby is hydrochloride, which acts as an expectorant, removing secretions from the respiratory tract. The preparation cleans the bronchi by expectorant action.
Acute and chronic diseases of the respiratory tract with disorders of expectoration and mucus removal.
1 ml of solution contains 2 mg of bromhexine hydrochloride. Other ingredients: propyl parahydroxybenzoate, methyl parahydroxybenzoate, ethanol 96%, hydrochloric acid 0.1N, purified water.
It has an expectorant effect, liquefies secretions from the respiratory tract; facilitates disintegration, cleanses the bronchi.
Children from 2 to 6 years of age: 20 to 25 drops 3 times a day. Do not use for more than 3-5 days. Use after a meal.
Bromhexine should not be used simultaneously with antitussive preparation. The preparation should not be used in the first three months of pregnancy. Use during breastfeeding is not recommended. Do not use in children under 2 years of age.
The preparation should be kept out of the sight and reach of children, at a temperature below 25 degrees Celsius.
Uncommon (1 in 100 people): upper abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea. Rare / (1 in 1,000 people): hypersensitivity reactions, rash, hives. Not known: anaphylactic reactions including anaphylactic shock, angioedema and pruritus. Severe skin side effects, headache, dizziness, bronchospasm, excessive sweating, indigestion, increased liver enzymes.
Tell your doctor or pharmacist about all medications you are taking or have recently taken, and any medications you plan to take, including those obtained without a prescription. Bromhexine should be used with caution with atropine and other cholinolytic preparations as they cause dryness of the mucous membranes. Bromhexine should not be used concurrently with antitussive preparations , as they may weaken the cough reflex and cause secretions in the respiratory tract.
Bromhexine may increase the irritating effect of salicylates and other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory preparations on the gastrointestinal mucosa. Simultaneous use of Flegamina Baby with antibiotics increases their concentration in the lung parenchyma.
Warnings and Precautions
Pregnant and breastfeeding women should consult a doctor or pharmacist before using the preparation. Use with caution in patients with gastric and duodenal ulcers, in cases of severe liver or kidney dysfunction. Caution should be exercised when driving or operating machinery, due to the possibility of drowsiness or pain and dizziness. The preparation contains alcohol.
- Customer placed a new order for PIROLAM HEALING NAIL POLISH 4G - MADE IN POLAND - FREE SHIPPING and 1 more product
- Customer from Miami logged in
- Customer from Miami placed a new order for Triplixam 10mg/2.5mg/10mg 30 tablets — Made in Ireland — Free Delivery
- Customer from Miami registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for NERVOMIX FORTE 60 CAPS - MADE IN POLAND - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer placed a new order for Triplixam 5mg/1.25mg/5mg 30 tablets — Made in Ireland — Free Delivery and 1 more product
- Customer placed a new order for 2 x OPOKAN 7,5MG 30 TABS - MADE IN POLAND - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Belle River logged in
- Customer from Belle River updated their account details
- Customer from Belle River registered for an account
- Customer from Cork logged in
- Customer from Brooklyn registered for an account
- Customer from Cork placed a new order for HIALEYE DUO EYE DROPS 10ML — MADE IN POLAND — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Cork registered for an account
- Customer from Poynton logged in
- Customer placed a new order for Oftan Catachrom eye drops 10 ml — Made in Poland — Free Delivery
- Customer from Bristol placed a new order for Visanne 2mg 28 tablets — Made in Germany by Bayer — Free Delivery
- Customer from Bristol registered for an account
- Customer from Schunthorpe logged in
- Customer from Praha logged in