3 x FLEGAMINA BABY KROPLE DOUSTNE 2 MG / ML 30ML - MADE IN POLAND - FREE SHIPPING
The active substance of Flegamina Baby is hydrochloride, which acts as an expectorant, removing secretions from the respiratory tract. The preparation cleans the bronchi by expectorant action.
Acute and chronic diseases of the respiratory tract with disorders of expectoration and mucus removal.
1 ml of solution contains 2 mg of bromhexine hydrochloride. Other ingredients: propyl parahydroxybenzoate, methyl parahydroxybenzoate, ethanol 96%, hydrochloric acid 0.1N, purified water.
It has an expectorant effect, liquefies secretions from the respiratory tract; facilitates disintegration, cleanses the bronchi.
Children from 2 to 6 years of age: 20 to 25 drops 3 times a day. Do not use for more than 3-5 days. Use after a meal.
Bromhexine should not be used simultaneously with antitussive preparation. The preparation should not be used in the first three months of pregnancy. Use during breastfeeding is not recommended. Do not use in children under 2 years of age.
The preparation should be kept out of the sight and reach of children, at a temperature below 25 degrees Celsius.
Uncommon (1 in 100 people): upper abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea. Rare / (1 in 1,000 people): hypersensitivity reactions, rash, hives. Not known: anaphylactic reactions including anaphylactic shock, angioedema and pruritus. Severe skin side effects, headache, dizziness, bronchospasm, excessive sweating, indigestion, increased liver enzymes.
Tell your doctor or pharmacist about all medications you are taking or have recently taken, and any medications you plan to take, including those obtained without a prescription. Bromhexine should be used with caution with atropine and other cholinolytic preparations as they cause dryness of the mucous membranes. Bromhexine should not be used concurrently with antitussive preparations , as they may weaken the cough reflex and cause secretions in the respiratory tract.
Bromhexine may increase the irritating effect of salicylates and other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory preparations on the gastrointestinal mucosa. Simultaneous use of Flegamina Baby with antibiotics increases their concentration in the lung parenchyma.
Warnings and Precautions
Pregnant and breastfeeding women should consult a doctor or pharmacist before using the preparation. Use with caution in patients with gastric and duodenal ulcers, in cases of severe liver or kidney dysfunction. Caution should be exercised when driving or operating machinery, due to the possibility of drowsiness or pain and dizziness. The preparation contains alcohol.
- Customer from Nottingham logged in
- Customer from Fredericksburg placed a new order for EKTIN EYE DROPS 10 ML - MADE IN USA - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Fredericksburg registered for an account
- Customer from Nottingham placed a new order for Ismigen sublingual tablets 50mg, 30 pcs — Made in Italy — Free Delivery
- Customer from Nottingham registered for an account
- Customer from GLASGOW placed a new order for 2 x TOBRADEX EYE OINTMENT 3,5G — MADE IN BELGIUM — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from GLASGOW registered for an account
- Customer from Concord placed a new order for 3 x GUTTALAX DROPS 30 ML = 90 ML - MADE IN ITALY - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Concord registered for an account
- Customer from Тбилиси registered for an account
- Customer from BRIGHTON logged in
- Customer placed a new order for ZOVIRAX INTENSIVE 50MG/G CREAM 2G - MADE IN POLAND - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Fredericksburg logged in
- Customer from Fredericksburg reset their account password
- Customer from Fredericksburg requested a reset password
- Customer from Hollywood logged in
- Customer from verona registered for an account
- Customer from Sofia registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for 2 x CYCLO 3 FORT 30 CAPS — MADE IN FRANCE — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Mississauga placed a new order for DOPPELHERZ VITAL TONIK 1000 ML — MADE IN GERMANY — FREE SHIPPING