4 x KREON TRAVIX 20 CAPS - MADE IN POLAND - FREE SHIPPING
indications:The product is intended for use in the case of exocrine pancreatic insufficiency, which accompanies such diseases as cystic fibrosis, Shwachman-Diamond syndrome, long-lasting pancreatitis, resection of the pancreas, narrowing of the pancreatic duct or common bile duct, gastrointestinal anastomosis and gastrectomy.
Features:The preparation contains pancreatin obtained from pork pancreas, which is resistant to stomach acid. It has lipase activity, which contributes to the breakdown of fats, amylase, which is involved in the digestion of proteins and carbohydrates, and a protease that cleaves polypeptide connections. The preparation favorably affects the condition of people with exocrine pancreatic insufficiency associated with insufficient digestive enzymes.
Ingredients:1 capsule contains: 150 mg pancreatin with an enzyme content: 10,000 U. Ph. Eur. lipases, 8,000 units Ph. Eur. amylases and 600 units of Ph. Eur. proteases; the other ingredients are: macrogol 4000, hypromellose phthalate, dimethicone 1000, cetyl alcohol, triethyl citrate; composition of the gelatin capsule: gelatin, gel III, anhydrous oxide (E172), iron III, hydrated oxide (E172), iron II, III oxide (E172), titanium dioxide (E171), sodium lauryl sulfate.
Usage:Always take as directed by your doctor. If in doubt, contact your doctor. Your doctor will adapt the dose to your needs.
Hypersensitivity to the ingredients.
Early stage of acute pancreatitis.
The preparation can be used during pregnancy and breastfeeding only if clearly needed.
KREON TRAVIX Use instruction
Indications: Kreon Travix The drug in the form of gastro-resistant capsules is recommended for children and adults with impaired digestion of fats, proteins and carbohydrates, caused by insufficient exocrine pancreatic function. Exocrine pancreatic insufficiency is a disease in which the pancreas does not produce enough enzymes to digest food.
Properties: Kreon Travix is a medicine based on a mixture of digestive enzymes called "pancreatin". Pancreatin's job is to help digest food. The enzymes in Kreon Travix, closed in small pots - gastric acid-resistant minimicrospheres, are obtained from pig's pancreas and are gradually released into the intestines after ingestion. The enzymes in the drug work by digesting the food that passes through the small intestine.
The active substance of the drug is 150 mg of pancreatin with the activity of:
- 10,000 units Ph.Eur. lipases (BP);
- 8,000 units Ph.Eur. amylases (BP);
- 600 units Ph.Eur. proteases;
The other ingredients are: macrogol 4000, hypromellose phthalate, dimethicone 1000, cetyl alcohol, triethyl citrate.
The composition of the gelatin capsule: gelatin, iron (III) oxide anhydrous (E 172), iron (III) oxide hydrated (E 172), iron (II, III) oxide (E 172), titanium dioxide (E 171), sodium laurilsulfate.
Use: It is recommended that Kreon Travix is taken orally with or immediately after main meals or snacks. This allows the enzymes to mix thoroughly with the food.
Always take this medicine exactly as your doctor or pharmacist has told you to adjust the dose to your needs. The dose of the drug depends on the type of disease, body weight, diet and the amount of fat present in the stool and is measured in lipase units. Different strengths of Creon contain different amounts of lipase.
The usual starting dose of the preparation is 10,000-25,000 lipase units for the main meal. On average, it is recommended to administer 20,000-50,000 lipase units with meals.
The capsules should be swallowed whole with a sufficient amount of liquid.
Important information: Do not use the drug if you are allergic to pork pancreatin or any of the other ingredients of the drug. If in doubt, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Keep the drug out of the sight and reach of children, at a temperature below 25 ° C.
When using Kreon Travix during the day, you should drink plenty of fluids.
Consult your doctor before taking Creon Travix if you are pregnant or suspect that you are pregnant.
Creon Travix can be used during breastfeeding.
Package: 50 capsules
Before use, read the leaflet, which contains indications, contraindications, data on side effects and dosage as well as information on the use of the medicinal product, or consult your doctor or pharmacist, as each drug used improperly is a threat to your life or health.
Tags: KREON TRAVIX
- Customer placed a new order for PELAVO BRONCHIALS WET AND DRY COUGH 120ML - MADE IN POLAND - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer placed a new order for Ebrantil 60mg 50 capsules — Made in Austria — Free Delivery
- Customer from Boca Raton logged in
- Customer placed a new order for Zovirax Intensive aciclovir (acyclovir) 50mg/g cream 2g — Made in Poland — Free Delivery
- Customer placed a new order for VITA BUERLECITHIN 1000ML — MADE IN JAPAN — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from London logged in
- Customer placed a new order for Tyzine Xylo nasal spray 0.1%, 3p x 10 ml — Made in France — Free Delivery
- Customer placed a new order for Erdomed Muko 225 mg 10 sachets - Made in Poland — Free Delivery
- Customer placed a new order for Arbivir - Zdorovye Forte 200mg 10 capsules — Made in Ukraine — Free Delivery==
- Customer from Columbia logged in
- Customer from Geneva placed a new order for INOFOLIC COMBI 60 CAPS - MADE IN SPAIN - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Geneva added a new address
- Customer from Geneva logged in
- Customer from Reading logged in
- Customer from ROMA logged in
- Customer placed a new order for VENORUTON GEL 40G — MADE IN SWITZERLAND — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Kalnica placed a new order for Ebrantil 60mg 50 capsules — Made in Austria — Free Delivery
- Customer from Kalnica registered for an account
- Customer from ROMA logged in
- Customer from Columbia registered for an account