BERBERIS-HOMACCORD ORAL DROPS 30ML - MADE IN GERMANY- FREE SHIPPING
BERBERIS-HOMACCORD ORAL DROPS 30ML
Berberis-Homaccord oral drops are used in the complex treatment of diseases of the genitourinary system and biliary tract to eliminate the symptoms of inflammation and pain (with or without stones).
CompositionActive ingredients: 100 g of the preparation contain:
Berberis vulgaris D30 - 0.4 g.
Berberis vulgaris D200 - 0.4 g.
Berberis vulgaris D2 - 0.4 g.
Berberis vulgaris D10 - 0.4 g.
Citrullus colocynthis D200 - 0.3 g
Citrullus colocynthis D30 - 0.3 g.
Citrullus colocynthis D2 - 0.3 g.
Citrullus colocynthis D10 - 0.3 g.
Veratrum album D200 - 0.3 g.
Veratrum album D30 - 0.3 g.
Veratrum album D10 - 0.3 g.
Veratrum album D3 - 0.3 g.
Excipients: ethanol 96%, purified water.
The preparation contains 35% vol. ethanol 96%.
1 ml of the preparation contains 21 drops.
ContraindicationsAllergic reactions (hypersensitivity) to one or more ingredients are known.
Mode of applicationSingle dose: for adults and children over 12 years old - 10 drops 3 times a day for 15-20 minutes before meals or an hour after. Dissolve the drops in 10 ml of water and drink, holding for several seconds in the mouth (you can not dissolve, but immediately drip under the tongue).
In acute cases, take a single dose every 15 minutes for the first two hours, but no more than 8-10 times. Next, go to the reception 3 times a day.
Taking into account the peculiarities of the course of the disease and the condition of the patient, it is possible to change the duration of the course of treatment and the frequency of administration (up to 1-2 times a day).
The duration of treatment is determined by the doctor individually.
Instructions For the use of medicine 066805/5001 GP Berberis-Homaccord
Active ingredients: 100 g contain
Berberis vulgaris D30 – 0.4 g
Berberis vulgaris D200 – 0.4 g
Berberis vulgaris D2 – 0.4 g
Berberis vulgaris D10 – 0.4 g
Citrullus colocynthis D200 – 0.3 g
Citrullus colocynthis D30 – 0.3 g
Citrullus colocynthis D2 – 0.3 g
Citrullus colocynthis D10 – 0.3 g
Veratrum album D200 – 0.3 g
Veratrum album D30 – 0.3 g
Veratrum album D10 – 0.3 g
Veratrum album D3 – 0.3 g
Inactive ingredients: Alcohol 96%, purified water
Product contains 35% of 96% alcohol by volume
1 ml of product contains approximately 21 drops
Medication form: oral drops
General physical and chemical properties: light yellow-green clear solution with strong scent of alcohol.
Pharmaceutical group: homeopathic complex remedy.
Pharmaceutical properties: the medicine provides anti inflammatory, antispasmodic and pain relief through immune system boost and stabilization of normal functions due to the content of plant extracts.
Usage: Urinary and biliary tract inflammations and pain with or without concrements being present.
Do not use if:
You have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
There are no known interaction facts with other medicines at this time.
Consult your healthcare provider if symptoms continue or worsen.
Usage during pregnancy or breastfeeding:
No negative effects during pregnancy or breastfeeding have been reported. Due to the absence of known side effects consult your healthcare provider prior to taking this medicine during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Usage while operating machinery or driving:
Alcohol content in this product should be considered if operating machinery or driving.
Daily use: Adults and children 12 years and older: 10 drops 3 times a day 15-20 minutes before meal or 1 hour after meal. Add drops to 10 ml of water and drink, hold for a few seconds in your mouth before swallowing. (if using without water, put drops directly under your tongue). In severe cases, take 10 drops every 15 minutes for the first few hours not to exceed 8-10 times. Then take 3 times daily. Depending on the symptoms and severity of the condition adjust the frequency of consumption (1-2 times a day).
Length of treatment should be established by the healthcare provider.
Children: There is no information on using this product by children under 12 years.
Overdose: there is no information on overdose intoxication.
Side effects: Rare allergic reactions possible
Shelf life: 5 years.
Do not use the product after expiration date indicated on the package.
Storage: Store in original package in dry place below 25C/ 77F away from sunlight and children.
Packaging: 30 ml bottle in a cardboard box.
No prescription needed.
Manufacturer: Biologische Heilmittel Heel GmbH
Manufacture’s address: Dr. Reckeweg-Str. 2-4, 76532 Baden-Baden, Germany
- Customer from Värmdö registered for an account
- Customer from BRIGHTON logged in
- Customer from SANTARCANGELO DI ROMAGNA logged in
- Customer from SANTARCANGELO DI ROMAGNA registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for Emla cream 30 g — Made in UK — Free Delivery
- Customer placed a new order for EKTIN EYE DROPS 10 ML - MADE IN USA - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Wasaga Beach logged in
- Customer from Wasaga Beach logged in
- Customer placed a new order for 2 x ALTACET 1% GEL 75G — MADE IN POLAND — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer placed a new order for 2 x VENORUTON FORTE 60 TABS — MADE IN SWITZERLAND — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Maalea adummim registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for Mensil 25 mg, 8 chewable tablets — Made in Poland — Free Delivery
- Customer from Hollywood logged in
- Customer from Nottingham logged in
- Customer from Fredericksburg placed a new order for EKTIN EYE DROPS 10 ML - MADE IN USA - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Fredericksburg registered for an account
- Customer from Nottingham placed a new order for Ismigen sublingual tablets 50mg, 30 pcs — Made in Italy — Free Delivery
- Customer from Nottingham registered for an account
- Customer from GLASGOW placed a new order for 2 x TOBRADEX EYE OINTMENT 3,5G — MADE IN BELGIUM — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from GLASGOW registered for an account