DIOHESPAN MAX 1000MG 60 TABS — MADE IN POLAND — FREE SHIPPING
(DIOHESPAN MAX 1000MG)
DIOHESPAN MAX 1000MG
The preparation Diohespan max increases the tone of the veins and protects the vessels.
DosageThe usual dose is one tablet once a day with food.
Exacerbation of ailments related to haemorrhoids: 3 tablets daily for 4 days, and then
2 tablets a day for the next 3 days.
Do not use more than the recommended dose.
CompositionThe active substance of the preparation is diosmin (Diosminum). One tablet contains 1000 mg of micronized
In addition, the preparation contains: polyvinyl alcohol, croscarmellose sodium, talc, colloidal silica
anhydrous, magnesium stearate.
ActionThe preparation acts on microcirculation, reducing the permeability of small blood vessels, perivascular inflammation, and microcirculation stagnation. It also reduces the susceptibility of small blood vessels to rupture.
indicationsIndications for use of the preparation:
Chronic venous insufficiency of the lower limbs (varicose veins):
- feeling of heavy legs
- legs pain
- night cramps
Symptomatic treatment in case of worsening symptoms associated with haemorrhoids.
ContraindicationsDo not use the preparation if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to diosmin or any of the other ingredients of the preparation.
Side effectsRare: diarrhea, dyspepsia, nausea, vomiting, dizziness, headache, malaise, rash, pruritus, urticaria.
The observed side effects do not necessitate preparation discontinuation.
Warnings and Precautionsif you are allergic (hypersensitive) to diosmin or any of the other ingredients of the preparation.
Use of other medicationsTell your doctor about all the preparations you are taking or have recently taken, including
those dispensed without a prescription.
No interactions with other preparations have been identified.
Taking Diohespan max with food and drink
The preparation should be taken with meals.
Pregnancy and breastfeedingPregnancy
The preparation can be used during pregnancy only if absolutely necessary and only
on a doctor's prescription. If a patient becomes pregnant during treatment, advice should be sought
your doctor, as only your doctor can decide if you should continue your treatment.
Due to the lack of data on the penetration of Diohespan max into breast milk, use
of the preparation during breastfeeding is not recommended.
- Customer from Bury Saint Edmunds registered for an account
- Customer from Kowloon City logged in
- Customer from Petaluma logged in
- Customer from Botosani logged in
- Customer from London registered for an account
- Customer from Botosani logged in
- Customer from Valencia logged in
- Customer from Botosani placed a new order for Pimafucin cream 20mg/g 30g — Made in Italy— Free Delivery
- Customer from Botosani registered for an account
- Customer from zuljana -Peljesac Croatia logged in
- Customer from Paris logged in
- Customer from Paris placed a new order for Detralex 1000mg 18 tablets — Made in France — Free Delivery
- Customer from Paris registered for an account
- Customer from Hong Kong logged in
- Customer placed a new order for Macmiror Complex 8 suppositories — Made in Italy — Free Delivery
- Customer from Siheung placed a new order for Visanne 2mg 28 tablets — Made in Germany by Bayer — Free Delivery
- Customer from Siheung logged in
- Customer from Siheung registered for an account
- Customer from scranton logged in
- Customer placed a new order for Tergynan 10 suppositories — Made in France — Free Delivery