DIOHESPAN MAX 1000MG 60 TABS — MADE IN POLAND — FREE SHIPPING
(DIOHESPAN MAX 1000MG)
DIOHESPAN MAX 1000MG
The preparation Diohespan max increases the tone of the veins and protects the vessels.
DosageThe usual dose is one tablet once a day with food.
Exacerbation of ailments related to haemorrhoids: 3 tablets daily for 4 days, and then
2 tablets a day for the next 3 days.
Do not use more than the recommended dose.
CompositionThe active substance of the preparation is diosmin (Diosminum). One tablet contains 1000 mg of micronized
In addition, the preparation contains: polyvinyl alcohol, croscarmellose sodium, talc, colloidal silica
anhydrous, magnesium stearate.
ActionThe preparation acts on microcirculation, reducing the permeability of small blood vessels, perivascular inflammation, and microcirculation stagnation. It also reduces the susceptibility of small blood vessels to rupture.
indicationsIndications for use of the preparation:
Chronic venous insufficiency of the lower limbs (varicose veins):
- feeling of heavy legs
- legs pain
- night cramps
Symptomatic treatment in case of worsening symptoms associated with haemorrhoids.
ContraindicationsDo not use the preparation if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to diosmin or any of the other ingredients of the preparation.
Side effectsRare: diarrhea, dyspepsia, nausea, vomiting, dizziness, headache, malaise, rash, pruritus, urticaria.
The observed side effects do not necessitate preparation discontinuation.
Warnings and Precautionsif you are allergic (hypersensitive) to diosmin or any of the other ingredients of the preparation.
Use of other medicationsTell your doctor about all the preparations you are taking or have recently taken, including
those dispensed without a prescription.
No interactions with other preparations have been identified.
Taking Diohespan max with food and drink
The preparation should be taken with meals.
Pregnancy and breastfeedingPregnancy
The preparation can be used during pregnancy only if absolutely necessary and only
on a doctor's prescription. If a patient becomes pregnant during treatment, advice should be sought
your doctor, as only your doctor can decide if you should continue your treatment.
Due to the lack of data on the penetration of Diohespan max into breast milk, use
of the preparation during breastfeeding is not recommended.
- Customer from Addison requested a reset password
- Customer from Pinckney updated their account details
- Customer from Pinckney placed a new order for 4 x RAPHACHOLIN C 30 TABS - MADE IN POLAND- FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Pinckney registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for PIMAFUCORT CREAM 15GR - MADE IN ITALY- FREE SHIPPING
- Customer placed a new order for 2 x PANANGIN 50 TABS — MADE IN HUNGARY — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from El raso de candeleda logged in
- Customer placed a new order for CONCOR 5MG 50 TABS - MADE IN GERMANY - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from El raso de candeleda placed a new order for 2 x TABEX 1,5 MG 100 TABS — MADE IN BULGARIA- FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from El raso de candeleda registered for an account
- Customer from Crown Point logged in
- Customer from Northampton placed a new order for ERGOFERON 20 TABS — MADE IN LITHUANIA — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Northampton registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for Detralex 1000mg 30 tablets — Made in France — Free Delivery
- Customer placed a new order for NEBILET PLUS 5/12,5 28 PILLS - MADE IN GERMANY - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Strovolos placed a new order for Arbivir - Zdorovye Forte 200mg 10 capsules — Made in Ukraine — Free Delivery
- Customer from Crown Point logged in
- Customer from Strovolos registered for an account
- Customer from Crown Point placed a new order for Hascoderm Lipogel 30g — Made in Poland — Free Delivery
- Customer from Crown Point registered for an account