ERGOFERON 20 TABS — MADE IN LITHUANIA — FREE SHIPPING
Ergoferon tablets are used for the following indications:
prevention and treatment:
- influenza A and B;
- acute respiratory viral infections caused by parainfluenza virus, adenovirus, respiratory syncytial virus,)
- herpesvirus infections (labial herpes, ophthalmic herpes, genital herpes, chickenpox, herpes zoster, infectious mononucleosis);
- acute intestinal infections of viral etiology (caused by calicivirus, adenovirus, rotavirus, enteroviruses);
- enterovirus and meningococcal meningitis, hemorrhagic fever with renal syndrome, tick-borne encephalitis;
- as part of the complex therapy of bacterial infections (pseudotuberculosis, whooping cough, yersiniosis, pneumonia of various etiologies, including those caused by atypical pathogens (M. pneumoniae, C. pneumoniae, Legionella spp.)); prevention of bacterial complications of viral infections, superinfections.
One tablet contains (active ingredients):
- affinity purified antibodies to human gamma interferon: a mixture of homeopathic dilutions C12, C30 and C50 - 6 mg;
- antibodies to histamine affinity purified: a mixture of homeopathic dilutions C12, C30 and C50 - 6 mg;
- antibodies to CD4 affinity purified: a mixture of homeopathic dilutions C12, C30 and C50 - 6 mg.
Excipients: lactose monohydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate.
Increased individual sensitivity to preparation components.
Mode of application
Applied to adults and children over 6 months. The preparation is taken orally, one tablet per dose (do not use the preparation with food). The tablet is kept in the mouth (preferably without chewing or swallowing) until it is completely dissolved.
Children from 6 months. In the case of prescribing the preparation to young children (from 6 months to 3 years), it is recommended to dissolve the tablet in a small amount (one tablespoon) of boiled water at room temperature.
Treatment should be started as early as possible when the first signs of an acute viral infection appear according to the following scheme: for the first 2 hours the preparation is taken every 30 minutes, then during the first day - 3 more tablets at regular intervals. Starting from the 2nd day and in the future, the preparation is taken one tablet 3 times a day until complete recovery.
For the prevention of viral infectious diseases - 1-2 tablets per day. The recommended duration of the preventive course is determined individually and can be 1-6 months.
If necessary, the preparation can be combined with other antiviral and symptomatic agents.
- Customer from Nottingham logged in
- Customer from Fredericksburg placed a new order for EKTIN EYE DROPS 10 ML - MADE IN USA - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Fredericksburg registered for an account
- Customer from Nottingham placed a new order for Ismigen sublingual tablets 50mg, 30 pcs — Made in Italy — Free Delivery
- Customer from Nottingham registered for an account
- Customer from GLASGOW placed a new order for 2 x TOBRADEX EYE OINTMENT 3,5G — MADE IN BELGIUM — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from GLASGOW registered for an account
- Customer from Concord placed a new order for 3 x GUTTALAX DROPS 30 ML = 90 ML - MADE IN ITALY - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Concord registered for an account
- Customer from Тбилиси registered for an account
- Customer from BRIGHTON logged in
- Customer placed a new order for ZOVIRAX INTENSIVE 50MG/G CREAM 2G - MADE IN POLAND - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Fredericksburg logged in
- Customer from Fredericksburg reset their account password
- Customer from Fredericksburg requested a reset password
- Customer from Hollywood logged in
- Customer from verona registered for an account
- Customer from Sofia registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for 2 x CYCLO 3 FORT 30 CAPS — MADE IN FRANCE — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Mississauga placed a new order for DOPPELHERZ VITAL TONIK 1000 ML — MADE IN GERMANY — FREE SHIPPING