LATOPIC 90 CAPS - MADE IN POLAND - FREE SHIPPING
LATOPIC 90 CAPSULES
Food allergy (cow's milk, chicken eggs, soy) most often occurs in the form of atopic dermatitis (AD). Atopic dermatitis is chronic and recurrent skin changes. It is characterized by intense itching, dry skin and periodically inflammatory and exudative changes. LATOPIC is a preparation intended for the dietary management of food allergy and atopic dermatitis (AD). It contains 3 Polish, live and patented lactic acid bacteria strains of the genus Lactobacillus, the safety and effectiveness of which has been confirmed by many years of research. LATOPIC is intended for infants, children and adults. The product should be used under medical supervision. It is advisable to use lactic acid bacteria with caution in infants with severely compromised immunity. The preparation is an incomplete food. It cannot be used as the sole source of food. It should not be used parenterally.
Ingredients list:Ingredients: maltodextrin, capsule component - gelatin, 1 billion lyophilized lactic acid bacteria in the following proportions: 50% Lactobacillus casei ŁOCK 0919, 25% Lactobacillus rhamnosus ŁOCK 0908, 25% Lactobacillus rhamnosus ŁOCK 0900, capsule color - titanium dioxide - antioxidant acid, antioxidant .
Ingredient quantities:Content in 1 capsule: Bacterial strains: Lactobacillus casei LOCK 0919, Lactobacillus rhamnosus LOCK 0908, - Lactobacillus rhamnosus LOCK 0900-1 billion.
Suggested dosage:1 capsule for at least 3 months.
Do not exceed the recommended dose of the product for consumption during the day.
Instructions for use:For infants, children and people who have difficulty swallowing the capsule, you can open the capsule, sprinkle the powder and dissolve it in a small amount of lukewarm liquid (breast milk, boiled water at room temperature, hypoallergenic preparation recommended by a doctor). Eat as it is immediately after preparation.
Contraindications:Hypersensitivity to the active substance or to any of the excipients. It is advisable to use lactic acid bacteria with caution in infants with severely compromised immunity.
The storage conditions:
Store in a refrigerator (2-8 ° C), out of the reach of small children. Protect against moisture. Warning! If the product is stored outside the refrigerator at a temperature of up to 25 ° C, it should be consumed within 2 weeks.
Additional information:Gluten-free product. It does not contain milk protein and lactose.
- Customer from Kowloon City logged in
- Customer from Petaluma logged in
- Customer from Botosani logged in
- Customer from London registered for an account
- Customer from Botosani logged in
- Customer from Valencia logged in
- Customer from Botosani placed a new order for Pimafucin cream 20mg/g 30g — Made in Italy— Free Delivery
- Customer from Botosani registered for an account
- Customer from zuljana -Peljesac Croatia logged in
- Customer from Paris logged in
- Customer from Paris placed a new order for Detralex 1000mg 18 tablets — Made in France — Free Delivery
- Customer from Paris registered for an account
- Customer from Hong Kong logged in
- Customer placed a new order for Macmiror Complex 8 suppositories — Made in Italy — Free Delivery
- Customer from Siheung placed a new order for Visanne 2mg 28 tablets — Made in Germany by Bayer — Free Delivery
- Customer from Siheung logged in
- Customer from Siheung registered for an account
- Customer from scranton logged in
- Customer placed a new order for Tergynan 10 suppositories — Made in France — Free Delivery
- Customer placed a new order for RECIGAR 1,5MG 100 TABS — MADE IN POLAND — FREE SHIPPING