MILDRONATE 500 MG 60 CAPS - MADE IN LATVIA - FREE SHIPPING
Capsules "Mildronate" are used in complex therapy in the following cases:
diseases of the heart and vascular system: stable exertional angina, chronic heart failure (NYHA I-IIII functional class), cardiomyopathy, functional disorders of the heart and vascular system;
acute and chronic ischemic disorders of cerebral circulation;
decreased performance, physical and psycho-emotional overstrain;
during the recovery period after cerebrovascular disorders, head trauma and encephalitis.
The active ingredient is meldonium (one solid capsule contains 500 mg of meldonium).
Excipients: potato starch, silicon dioxide, calcium stearate.
Capsule (body and lid): titanium dioxide (E 171), gelatin.
hypersensitivity to meldonium and / or any excipient of the preparation ;
increased intracranial pressure (in violation of venous outflow, intracranial tumors);
severe hepatic and / or renal failure (there is insufficient data on the safety of use).
Mode of application
Apply internally. Due to the possible stimulating effect, the preparation is recommended to be used in the morning.
The daily dose for adults is 500-1000 mg, you can use the entire dose at one time or divide it into 2 doses. The maximum daily dose is 1000 mg.
The duration of the course of treatment is 4-6 weeks. The course of treatment can be repeated 2-3 times a year.
Animal studies are insufficient to assess the effects of meldonium on pregnancy, embryo / fetal development, childbirth and postpartum development. The potential risk to humans is unknown, therefore meldonium is contraindicated during pregnancy.
The available animal data indicate the penetration of meldonium into mother's milk. It is not known whether meldonium passes into human breast milk. The risk to newborns / infants cannot be excluded, therefore, during breastfeeding, meldonium is contraindicated.
There are no data on the safety and efficacy of meldonium use in children under the age of 18, so the use of meldonium in this category of patients is contraindicated.
No cases of meldonium overdose have been reported. The preparation is low-toxic and does not cause threatening side effects. With low blood pressure, headaches, dizziness, tachycardia, weakness are possible. Treatment is symptomatic. In case of severe overdose, it is necessary to monitor liver and kidney function. Hemodialysis is not essential in case of an overdose of meldonium due to the pronounced binding to blood proteins.
Below are the side effects that have been observed in clinical studies and in the post-registration period.
From the immune system: often (≥ 1/100 to <1/10) - allergic reactions.
From the nervous system: often (≥ 1/100 to <1/10) - headaches.
From the respiratory, chest and mediastinal organs: often (≥ 1/100 to <1/10) - respiratory tract infections.
From the gastrointestinal tract: often (≥ 1/100 to <1/10) - dyspepsia.
Store in its original packaging to protect from moisture at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C, out of the reach of children.
- Customer from Bury Saint Edmunds registered for an account
- Customer from Kowloon City logged in
- Customer from Petaluma logged in
- Customer from Botosani logged in
- Customer from London registered for an account
- Customer from Botosani logged in
- Customer from Valencia logged in
- Customer from Botosani placed a new order for Pimafucin cream 20mg/g 30g — Made in Italy— Free Delivery
- Customer from Botosani registered for an account
- Customer from zuljana -Peljesac Croatia logged in
- Customer from Paris logged in
- Customer from Paris placed a new order for Detralex 1000mg 18 tablets — Made in France — Free Delivery
- Customer from Paris registered for an account
- Customer from Hong Kong logged in
- Customer placed a new order for Macmiror Complex 8 suppositories — Made in Italy — Free Delivery
- Customer from Siheung placed a new order for Visanne 2mg 28 tablets — Made in Germany by Bayer — Free Delivery
- Customer from Siheung logged in
- Customer from Siheung registered for an account
- Customer from scranton logged in
- Customer placed a new order for Tergynan 10 suppositories — Made in France — Free Delivery