MILDRONATE 500 MG 60 CAPS - MADE IN LATVIA - FREE SHIPPING
Meldonium is used in the complex therapy of the following diseases:
- diseases of the heart and vascular system: stable exertional angina, chronic heart failure (NYHA I-III functional class), cardiomyopathy, functional disorders of the heart and vascular system;
- acute and chronic ischemic disorders of cerebral circulation;
- decreased performance, physical and psycho-emotional overstrain;
- during the recovery period after cerebrovascular disorders, head trauma and encephalitis.
- active substance: meldonium;
- 5 ml of solution (1 ampoule) contain 0.5 g of meldonium dihydrate;
- auxiliary substances: water for injection.
Meldonium has a beneficial effect on atherosclerotic processes in the coronary and peripheral vessels, reducing the total serum cholesterol level and the atherogenic index.
Hypersensitivity to meldonium and / or to any excipient of the preparation ;
increased intracranial pressure (in violation of venous outflow, intracranial tumors);
severe hepatic and / or renal failure (there is insufficient data on the safety of use).
Method of administration and dosage
Intravenously. The use of the preparation does not provide for special preparation before administration.
Due to the possible stimulating effect, the preparation is recommended to be used in the morning.
The dose is 500 mg – 1000 mg (5-10 ml) into a vein, administered at a time or divided into two doses. The duration of treatment is usually 10-14 days, after which treatment is continued with an oral dosage form.
The duration of the course of treatment is 4-6 weeks. The course of treatment can be repeated 2-3 times a year.
Application during pregnancy or lactation
Animal studies are insufficient to assess the effects of meldonium on pregnancy, embryo / fetal development, childbirth and postpartum development. The potential risk to humans is unknown, therefore meldonium is contraindicated during pregnancy.
The available animal data indicate the penetration of meldonium into mother's milk. It is not known whether meldonium passes into human breast milk. The risk to newborns / babies cannot be ruled out, therefore Meldonium is contraindicated during breastfeeding.
There is no data on the safety and efficacy of using meldonium in children under the age of 18, therefore, the use of meldonium in this category of patients is contraindicated.
The ability to influence the reaction rate when driving motor transport or other mechanisms
No studies have been conducted to assess the impact on the ability to drive and maintain vehicles.
No cases of meldonium overdose have been reported. The preparation is low-toxic and does not cause threatening side effects.
With low blood pressure, headaches, dizziness, tachycardia, and general weakness are possible. Treatment is symptomatic.
In case of severe overdose, it is necessary to monitor liver and kidney function.
Hemodialysis is not essential in case of an overdose of meldonium due to the pronounced binding to blood proteins.
Interaction with other medicinal products and other types of interactions.
Meldonium can be used together with long-acting nitrates and other antianginal agents (stable exertional angina), cardiac glycosides and diuretic preparations (heart failure). It can also be combined with anticoagulants, antiplatelet agents, antiarrhythmics and other preparations that improve microcirculation.
Meldonium can enhance the effect of preparations containing glyceryl trinitrate, nifedipine, beta-blockers and other antihypertensive preparations , and peripheral vasodilators.
As a result of the simultaneous use of iron and meldonium preparations in patients with anemia caused by iron deficiency, the composition of fatty acids in erythrocytes improved.
Meldonium helps to eliminate pathological changes in the heart caused by azidothymidine (AZT), and indirectly affects the reactions of oxidative stress caused by AZT, leading to mitochondrial dysfunction. The use of meldonium in combination with azidothymidine or other preparations for the treatment of AIDS has a positive effect in the treatment of acquired immunodeficiency disorders (AIDS).
In the ethanol-induced loss of balance reflex test, meldonium decreased sleep duration. During convulsions caused by pentylenetetrazole, a pronounced anticonvulsant effect of meldonium was established. In turn, when an alpha 2 -adrenoceptor blocker yohimbine is used before therapy with meldonium at a dose of 2 mg / kg and an inhibitor of nitric oxide synthase (SOA) N- (G) -nitro-L-arginine at a dose of 10 mg / kg, the anticonvulsant effect is completely blocked meldonia.
An overdose of meldonium can increase the cardiotoxicity caused by cyclophosphamide.
Meldonium is protective against indinavir-induced cardiotoxicity and efavirenz-induced neurotoxicity.
Do not use meldonium injections together with other preparations containing meldonium, as the risk of adverse reactions may increase.
Store at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C. Do not freeze.
Keep out of the reach of children.
The shelf life is 5 years.
Do not use after the expiration date printed on the package.
- Customer from Kowloon City logged in
- Customer from Petaluma logged in
- Customer from Botosani logged in
- Customer from London registered for an account
- Customer from Botosani logged in
- Customer from Valencia logged in
- Customer from Botosani placed a new order for Pimafucin cream 20mg/g 30g — Made in Italy— Free Delivery
- Customer from Botosani registered for an account
- Customer from zuljana -Peljesac Croatia logged in
- Customer from Paris logged in
- Customer from Paris placed a new order for Detralex 1000mg 18 tablets — Made in France — Free Delivery
- Customer from Paris registered for an account
- Customer from Hong Kong logged in
- Customer placed a new order for Macmiror Complex 8 suppositories — Made in Italy — Free Delivery
- Customer from Siheung placed a new order for Visanne 2mg 28 tablets — Made in Germany by Bayer — Free Delivery
- Customer from Siheung logged in
- Customer from Siheung registered for an account
- Customer from scranton logged in
- Customer placed a new order for Tergynan 10 suppositories — Made in France — Free Delivery
- Customer placed a new order for RECIGAR 1,5MG 100 TABS — MADE IN POLAND — FREE SHIPPING