Umckalor syrup 100 ml — Made in Germany — Free Deliver
Pharmacodynamics. Umckalor contains an original extract from the roots of pelargonium (pelargonium sidoides). standardized phytoextract (eps 7630), which has no analogues *, combines a proven, pronounced antiviral, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and immunomodulatory effect, is effective at all stages of etiopathogenesis of ARVI, prevents the progression of diseases and the development of complications.
In the course of studies, after ingestion of the extract, an inhibition of the course of the disease was noted.
In vitro tests have confirmed the following effects of Umckalor:
- stimulation of non-specific defense mechanisms:
- stimulation of the frequency of contraction of the ciliated epithelium;
- modulation of the synthesis of interferon and pro-inflammatory cytokines;
- stimulation of the activity of cells - natural killers;
- stimulation of phagocytes, expression of adhesion of molecules, chemotaxis;
- moderate direct antibacterial and antiviral properties;
- growth / inhibition of adhesion of A-streptococci to desquamative / live epithelial cells;
- inhibition of β-lactamase;
- cytoprotective properties:
- inhibition of human leukocyte elastase;
- antioxidant properties.
Pharmacokinetics. The preparation is a complex mixture of many components, which is generally regarded as an active substance. There are no data on the pharmacokinetics of the preparation yet.
* NB! Umkalor has no analogues in Ukraine due to the fact that the EPs 7630 extract for the production of Umkalor is not sold to other manufacturers, thus its characteristics cannot be repeated in other preparations.
Acute and chronic infections of the respiratory tract and ENT organs (bronchitis, sinusitis, tonsillar sore throat, rhinopharyngitis).
Umckalor solution should be taken with a small amount of liquid 30 minutes before meals in the morning, afternoon and evening.
In the acute stage of the disease, they are usually prescribed:
adults and children over the age of 12 - 30 drops 3 times a day;
children aged 6 to 12 years - 20 drops 3 times a day;
children aged 1 to 6 years - 10 drops 3 times a day.
For the prevention of relapses and further treatment of chronic diseases, adults and children over the age of 12 are prescribed 10–20 drops 3 times a day.
The average duration of treatment for acute illness and relapse prevention is 7-10 days. The total duration of treatment should not exceed 3 weeks.
Hold the bottle upright, if necessary, tap the bottom slightly.
Adults and children over the age of 12 years - 7.5 ml of syrup 3 times a day.
Children aged 6-12 years - 5 ml of syrup 3 times a day.
Children aged 1 to 5 years - 2.5 ml of syrup 3 times a day.
Mode of application. The syrup should be taken orally 3 times a day in the morning, afternoon and evening.
Duration of treatment. After the symptoms disappear, it is recommended to continue treatment for several days to prevent relapse.
The duration of treatment should not exceed 3 weeks.
Children. Umckalor syrup is not recommended for use in children under the age of 1 year due to insufficient data on its safety and efficacy in the provided group of patients.
Umckalor tablets. Adults and children over the age of 12: 1 tablet 3 times a day (morning, afternoon and evening); children aged 6 to 12 years: 1 tablet 2 times a day (morning and evening). It is recommended to take Umckalor without chewing, with a small amount of liquid.
In addition, in order to prevent recurrence of the disease, it is recommended to continue taking it for a few more days after the symptoms of the disease disappear. The average duration of the course of treatment is 7-10 days. The duration of therapy should not exceed 3 weeks.
If, despite adherence to the prescribed dosage, there is no improvement in the condition, the patient should inform the doctor about it.
Hypersensitivity to the components of the preparation; an increased tendency to bleeding, taking medications that slow down the blood clotting process; severe liver and kidney disease (due to the lack of sufficient experience with the use of this preparation in such cases).
From the digestive system: disorders of the digestive tract (including stomach pain, heartburn, nausea, diarrhea), slight bleeding of the gums.
From the respiratory system: mild nosebleeds.
On the part of the skin / immune system: hypersensitivity reactions (including rash, urticaria, itching of the skin and mucous membranes). In isolated cases, severe hypersensitivity reactions with facial edema, shortness of breath and a decrease in blood pressure are possible).
From the hepatobiliary system: increased liver function indicators. A causal relationship between an increase in these indicators and the use of the preparation has not been demonstrated.
If the symptoms of the disease do not disappear within 1 week, the increased body temperature persists for more than 3 days, or the general condition worsens, you should immediately consult a doctor.
Use during pregnancy and lactation. It is not recommended to take the preparation during pregnancy and lactation due to insufficient clinical experience of its use in this group of patients.
The ability to influence the reaction rate when driving or working with other mechanisms. The effect on the reaction rate when driving vehicles or working with other mechanisms has not been studied, but it should be borne in mind that the preparation contains 12 vol.% Ethanol.
Children. There is no experience of using the preparation in children under the age of 1 year, therefore Umckalor is prescribed for children from 1 year old. The use of Umckalor for the treatment of young children (1–6 years) is recommended under medical supervision.
The preparation in the form of tablets is prescribed for children aged 6 years and older.
There are still no reports of this.
Due to the possible effect of the preparation Umckalor on the parameters of blood coagulation, it is possible that, with simultaneous use, it can affect the action of indirect anticoagulants such as warfarin. When conducting a placebo-controlled double-blind clinical study with healthy volunteers, no interactions of the preparationUmckalor with penicillin V.
To date, no cases of overdose have been reported. possible increased side reactions.
Umckalor rr. at a temperature not exceeding 30 ° c.
Note. In plant extracts in the form of solutions, turbidity is possible over time, which does not affect the effectiveness of the preparation. Since Umckalor is a herbal medicine, slight changes in color and taste are possible.
Umckalor syrup. Does not require special storage conditions. After opening the bottle, the shelf life is 6 months.
Umckalor tablets. Does not require special storage conditions.
- Customer from Liège logged in
- Customer from Weston logged in
- Customer from Xuyen Moc District logged in
- Customer from Yorba Linda logged in
- Customer from Yorba Linda registered for an account
- Customer from Xuyen Moc District placed a new order for MERZ SPEZIAL DRAGEES 60 TABS — MADE IN GERMANY — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer placed a new order for Tonginal oral drops 50 ml — Made in Austria — Free Delivery
- Customer from Xuyen Moc District registered for an account
- Customer from Weston added a new address
- Customer from Weston registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for Relief Ultra rectal suppositories 12 pcs — Made in Germany — Free Delivery
- Customer from Žatec 1 registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for Doprokin 10mg 2p x 20 tablets — Made in Turkey — Free Delivery
- Customer from London registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for Pimafucin 100mg 3 suppositories — Made in Italy— Free Delivery
- Customer from Yerevan registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for 2 x NIMESIL 2G X 30 SACHETS 100 MG — MADE IN GERMANY — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Staten Island, NY 10306, USA logged in
- Customer placed a new order for RECIGAR 1,5MG 100 TABS — MADE IN POLAND — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer placed a new order for 2 x NOOTROPIL 800MG 30 PILLS - MADE IN BELGIUM - FREE SHIPPING