VIVOMIXX ORAL DROPS 10ML (2x5ML) - MADE IN FRANCE - FREE SHIPPING
(VIVOMIXX ORAL DROPS)
Description VIVOMIXX ORAL DROPS 10ML (2x5ML) - MADE IN FRANCE - FREE SHIPPING
Indications:Incomplete nutritional product, designed to supplement the diet of newborns, infants and young children in 8 different strains of freeze-dried, live bacterial cultures, during periods of insufficient bacterial colonization of the gastrointestinal tract.
Vivomixx Oral drops is used for dietary management:- inflammatory bowel disease,
- functional bowel diseases (e.g. babies' gut spines),
- in preparation-induced disorders of the intestinal flora, e.g. after antibiotic therapy,
- in supporting immunity
Dosage:10-20 drops of suspension (contains 5-10 billion bacteria (5x109 CFU)).
Preparation method and method of use:Shake well before use. Drops can be administered directly into the mouth or after dissolving in a lukewarm liquid.
Before first use, turn the cap clockwise until the seal under the cap completely breaks and the bottom of the container inside the cap opens to release the contents into the bottle. Shake until a homogeneous suspension is obtained. Remove the original cap and replace it with the dropper provided in the package. Before each use, the product should be shaken several times and the recommended number of drops measured. The product should be tightly closed after use.
Ingredients:Triglycerides of short- and medium-chain fatty acids (palm oil - MCT), lyophilized live bacterial cultures 4% (made with the help of milk derivatives): Streptococcus thermophilus DSM24731, Bifidobacterium longum DSM24736, Bifidobacterium breve DSM24732, Bifidobacterium infantusilis DSM24732 plantarum DSM24730, Lactobacillus paracasei DSM24733, Lactobacillus delbruecki ssp. bulgaricus DSM24734.
|Nutritional value||100g of product||10 drops|
|Freeze-dried live||1,400 billion||5 billion|
|bacterial cultures||(1.4x1012 CFU)||(5x109 CFU)|
Important information:The product is recommended for use from the first days of life in newborns (including premature babies), infants and young children. The product should be taken under medical supervision. It is not suitable for use as the only food source. Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in the product. The product is not intended for parenteral use. Gluten-free product, lactose free
Store in a refrigerator at 2-8 ̊C, preferably in the original packaging, out of the reach and sight of children and away from light. The product contains heat sensitive bacteria. Do not expose the product to direct heat sources. Use within 3 weeks after opening. Once the product has been used, remove residues.
- Customer placed a new order for PIROLAM HEALING NAIL POLISH 4G - MADE IN POLAND - FREE SHIPPING and 1 more product
- Customer from Miami logged in
- Customer from Miami placed a new order for Triplixam 10mg/2.5mg/10mg 30 tablets — Made in Ireland — Free Delivery
- Customer from Miami registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for NERVOMIX FORTE 60 CAPS - MADE IN POLAND - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer placed a new order for Triplixam 5mg/1.25mg/5mg 30 tablets — Made in Ireland — Free Delivery and 1 more product
- Customer placed a new order for 2 x OPOKAN 7,5MG 30 TABS - MADE IN POLAND - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Belle River logged in
- Customer from Belle River updated their account details
- Customer from Belle River registered for an account
- Customer from Cork logged in
- Customer from Brooklyn registered for an account
- Customer from Cork placed a new order for HIALEYE DUO EYE DROPS 10ML — MADE IN POLAND — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Cork registered for an account
- Customer from Poynton logged in
- Customer placed a new order for Oftan Catachrom eye drops 10 ml — Made in Poland — Free Delivery
- Customer from Bristol placed a new order for Visanne 2mg 28 tablets — Made in Germany by Bayer — Free Delivery
- Customer from Bristol registered for an account
- Customer from Schunthorpe logged in
- Customer from Praha logged in