VOMITUSHEEL (VOMITING) DROPS 30ML — MADE IN GERMANY — FREE SHIPPING
Vomitusheel is a homeopathic medicinal product with therapeutic indications that is used as an adjunct to nausea. Vomitusheel is a colorless solution with an ethanol odor. The drops are in a brown glass bottle with an attached dropper for convenient dosing.
Supportive in case of nausea.
100g of drops contain:
- active substances: cephaelis ipecacuanha D4 10 g, aethusa cynapium D4 10 g, strychnos nux-vomica D4 10 g, apomorphinum hydrochloricum D6 15 g, colchicum autumnale D6 2 5g, strychnos ignatii D6 30g,
- contains 35% (v / v) of ethanol.
Always take this medicine exactly as described in the package leaflet or as directed by your doctor. Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
Adults and children over 12 years of age: usually 10 drops up to 3 times a day.
The drops can be mixed with a little water.
Take between meals.
Allergy to any component of the preparation, pregnancy, alcoholism, lactation, liver disease, epilepsy, do not give to children under 12 years of age.
Keep out of the sight and reach of children, at a temperature below 25 ° C.
This medicine, like any other medicine, can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
If you get any side effects, talk to your doctor or pharmacist, including any possible side effects not listed in this leaflet.
Tell your doctor or pharmacist about all the preparations you are taking or have recently taken, and about any preparations you plan to take.
Interactions with other preparations are unknown.
Warnings and Precautions
If these symptoms are accompanied by fever and / or abdominal pain, injury has recently occurred, or if symptoms worsen or do not improve within 24 hours, medical advice should be sought.
Children and youth
Due to the lack of data, use in children under 12 years of age is not recommended.
Use with food and drink
As with all homeopathic medicinal products, this medicine should be taken between meals.
Pregnancy and breastfeeding
Do not use during pregnancy.
Due to a lack of safety data, the use in breast-feeding women is not recommended.
Driving vehicles and operating machinery
The medicinal product has no known effects on driving or using machines.
Vomitusheel contains ethanol
The preparation contains 35% (v / v) of ethanol (alcohol), which is 150 mg / dose (10 drops). This is equivalent to 3 ml of beer or 1.3 ml of wine. (The conversion factor was beer containing 5% alcohol and wine containing 12% alcohol). Harmful for people addicted to alcohol. Caution should be exercised in pregnant and lactating women, children, and people with liver disease or epilepsy.
- Customer from Värmdö registered for an account
- Customer from BRIGHTON logged in
- Customer from SANTARCANGELO DI ROMAGNA logged in
- Customer from SANTARCANGELO DI ROMAGNA registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for Emla cream 30 g — Made in UK — Free Delivery
- Customer placed a new order for EKTIN EYE DROPS 10 ML - MADE IN USA - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Wasaga Beach logged in
- Customer from Wasaga Beach logged in
- Customer placed a new order for 2 x ALTACET 1% GEL 75G — MADE IN POLAND — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer placed a new order for 2 x VENORUTON FORTE 60 TABS — MADE IN SWITZERLAND — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Maalea adummim registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for Mensil 25 mg, 8 chewable tablets — Made in Poland — Free Delivery
- Customer from Hollywood logged in
- Customer from Nottingham logged in
- Customer from Fredericksburg placed a new order for EKTIN EYE DROPS 10 ML - MADE IN USA - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Fredericksburg registered for an account
- Customer from Nottingham placed a new order for Ismigen sublingual tablets 50mg, 30 pcs — Made in Italy — Free Delivery
- Customer from Nottingham registered for an account
- Customer from GLASGOW placed a new order for 2 x TOBRADEX EYE OINTMENT 3,5G — MADE IN BELGIUM — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from GLASGOW registered for an account