XENNA EXTRA COMFORT 45 PILLS — MADE IN POLAND — FREE SHIPPING
Xenna Extra Comfort is a herbal remedy for use in the acute treatment of constipation. It is produced in the form of gastro-resistant tablets containing a herbal laxative ingredient, i.e. senna fruit dry extract. It contains hydroxyanthracene glycosides (sennosides), which stimulate the activity of the large intestine, which facilitates the movement of fecal masses. In addition, Xenna extra comfort softens the stool by increasing mucus secretion while inhibiting the reabsorption of water from the intestinal lumen.
Emergency treatment of constipation. Xenna Extra Comfort is a drug that stimulates the activity of the large intestine and softens the stools.
1 tablet contains:
- 50 mg - 220 mg Sennae angustifoliae fructus extractum siccum (4-6: 1) [dried senna fruit extract], which corresponds to 20 mg of hydroxyanthracene glycosides as sennoside B; extractant: water,
- excipients: gelatin, methylated silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, stearic acid, talc, microcrystalline cellulose, anhydrous lactose, copolymer of methylacrylic acid and ethyl acrylate (1: 1), macrogol 6000, sucrose, gum arabic, polysorbate 80, calcium carbonate E170, glucose syrup, dry, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, E 171 titanium dioxide, montana wax.
Emergency treatment of constipation. Emergency treatment of constipation. Xenna Extra Comfort is a drug that stimulates the activity of the large intestine and softens the stools.
Adults and adolescents over 12 years of age:
- 1 gastro-resistant tablet daily, one hour before bedtime.
- The laxative effect is expected after 8-12 hours.
- Do not chew the tablet, but swallow it with a sufficient amount of liquid.
- Usually it is enough to use the drug 2-3 times a week.
- Do not use the preparation for a longer period (over 1-2 weeks) without medical consultation.
- Hypersensitivity (allergy) to the active substance or to any of the ingredients in this medicine.
- In case of intestinal obstruction.
- In case of appendicitis.
- In acute inflammatory bowel diseases (e.g. Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis).
- In case of abdominal pains of unknown origin or in states of dehydration with loss of electrolytes.
- Do not give products containing senna to children under 12 years of age.
Keep the drug out of the sight and reach of children.
Store at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C.
- Not known
- Abdominal cramps and pain, diarrhea with watery stools, especially in people with Irritable Bowel Syndrome. This reaction may be caused by taking too high a dose of the drug, in which case it is necessary to reduce the dose. Chronic use may lead to colon pigmentation disorders (change of color of the intestinal mucosa to brown), which disappear after discontinuation of the preparation.
- Hypersensitivity reactions: itching, hives, rash occurring locally or all over the body.
- Water and electrolyte disturbances, especially albuminuria (the presence of fine proteins in the urine), haematuria (the presence of blood in the urine) in the case of chronic use of the preparation.
- Change in the color of urine to yellow or red-brown (the effect does not require discontinuation of the preparation).
- Tell your doctor or pharmacist about all the drugs you are taking or have recently taken, and about any drugs you plan to take.
- Taking the drug may limit the absorption of other drugs taken by mouth due to the acceleration of the intestinal transit.
- With chronic use, it is possible to lower the level of electrolytes in the blood, especially potassium. Potassium losses may increase the effects of cardiac glycosides and antiarrhythmic drugs.
- Potassium losses are exacerbated by the concomitant use of drugs inducing hypokalemia (e.g. thiazide diuretics, corticosteroids, preparations containing licorice root).
- Patients taking cardiac glycosides, antiarrhythmic drugs, QT-prolongation medicinal products, diuretics, corticosteroids or licorice root should consult their physician before starting treatment with this medicine. If in doubt, please ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Warnings and Precautions
- Xenna extra comfort is not intended for long-term use. Using laxatives for longer than recommended may lead to impaired bowel function and dependence on laxatives. A physician may decide to use for a period longer than 7-14 days.
- If there is a need to use a laxative daily, it is recommended to consult a doctor to determine the cause of constipation. Xenna extra comfort should only be used when normal bowel movements cannot be achieved by changing the diet.
- If there are any undiagnosed acute or persistent abdominal symptoms, do not use the drug without consulting your doctor.
- Do not use in patients with stool wedges and gastrointestinal complaints, such as: abdominal pain, nausea and vomiting, unless your doctor tells you otherwise.
- These symptoms could indicate a possible bowel obstruction. In the case of simultaneous use of cardiac glycosides, it is recommended to consult a doctor before using.
- The use of laxatives by patients with faecal incontinence requires increased hygiene of the areas exposed to faeces.
- Customer from Värmdö registered for an account
- Customer from BRIGHTON logged in
- Customer from SANTARCANGELO DI ROMAGNA logged in
- Customer from SANTARCANGELO DI ROMAGNA registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for Emla cream 30 g — Made in UK — Free Delivery
- Customer placed a new order for EKTIN EYE DROPS 10 ML - MADE IN USA - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Wasaga Beach logged in
- Customer from Wasaga Beach logged in
- Customer placed a new order for 2 x ALTACET 1% GEL 75G — MADE IN POLAND — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer placed a new order for 2 x VENORUTON FORTE 60 TABS — MADE IN SWITZERLAND — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Maalea adummim registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for Mensil 25 mg, 8 chewable tablets — Made in Poland — Free Delivery
- Customer from Hollywood logged in
- Customer from Nottingham logged in
- Customer from Fredericksburg placed a new order for EKTIN EYE DROPS 10 ML - MADE IN USA - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Fredericksburg registered for an account
- Customer from Nottingham placed a new order for Ismigen sublingual tablets 50mg, 30 pcs — Made in Italy — Free Delivery
- Customer from Nottingham registered for an account
- Customer from GLASGOW placed a new order for 2 x TOBRADEX EYE OINTMENT 3,5G — MADE IN BELGIUM — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from GLASGOW registered for an account