2 x ACC MINI 200MG / 1ML ORAL SOLUTION 100ML — MADE IN POLAND — FREE SHIPPING
( ACC MINI 200MG)
ACC mini is used for a short time as a drug to thin the secretion of the respiratory tract and facilitate its expectoration in patients with symptoms of infection in the upper respiratory tract.
Acetylcysteine is a derivative of the amino acid cysteine. It has a secretolytic effect (liquefies secretions) and a secreto-motor (facilitates expectoration of secretions from the respiratory tract). It cleaves disulfide bonds in mucopolysaccharide chains and causes depolymerization of DNA chains (in purulent mucus). As a result of this action, the viscosity of the mucus is reduced. An alternative mechanism of action of acetylcysteine results from the ability of reactive sulfhydryl groups (SH) to bind free radicals and detoxify them. Moreover, acetylcysteine is involved in increasing the synthesis of glutathione, a substance essential for the detoxification of harmful factors.
Directions for use:
Adults and adolescents over 14 years of age: The daily dose of acetylcysteine ranges from 400 mg to 600 mg in 2 or 3 divided doses (10 ml of oral solution 2 or 3 times a day).
Children from 7 to 14 years of age: The daily dose of acetylcysteine is 400 mg in 2 divided doses (10 ml of oral solution twice a day).
Children aged 3 to 6 years: The daily dose is 200 mg to 300 mg in 2 or 3 divided doses (5 ml of oral solution 2 or 3 times a day).
Do not use in children under 3 years of age.
10 ml of the oral solution corresponds to half the measuring cup or 2 volumes of the measuring syringe. How to use ACC mini should be administered after a meal. ACC mini oral solution can be administered orally using the syringe or measuring cup provided in the package. The medicinal product should not be used for more than 4 to 5 days without the recommendation of a physician. The medicinal product should be taken after meals. The last dose should be given at least 4 hours before bedtime. It is recommended to drink more fluids during treatment. Prolonged contact of the prepared oral solution with metals and rubber should be avoided.
1 ml of the solution contains 20 mg of acetylcysteine and excipients: 41.02 mg (1.78 mmol) of sodium, 1.30 mg of methyl parahydroxybenzoate
- Customer from Nottingham placed a new order for Ismigen sublingual tablets 50mg, 30 pcs — Made in Italy — Free Delivery
- Customer from Nottingham registered for an account
- Customer from GLASGOW placed a new order for 2 x TOBRADEX EYE OINTMENT 3,5G — MADE IN BELGIUM — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from GLASGOW registered for an account
- Customer from Concord placed a new order for 3 x GUTTALAX DROPS 30 ML = 90 ML - MADE IN ITALY - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Concord registered for an account
- Customer from Тбилиси registered for an account
- Customer from BRIGHTON logged in
- Customer placed a new order for ZOVIRAX INTENSIVE 50MG/G CREAM 2G - MADE IN POLAND - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Fredericksburg logged in
- Customer from Fredericksburg reset their account password
- Customer from Fredericksburg requested a reset password
- Customer from Hollywood logged in
- Customer from verona registered for an account
- Customer from Sofia registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for 2 x CYCLO 3 FORT 30 CAPS — MADE IN FRANCE — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Mississauga placed a new order for DOPPELHERZ VITAL TONIK 1000 ML — MADE IN GERMANY — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Mississauga registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for Lorinden A oinment 15g (Salicylic acid) — Made in Poland — Free Delivery
- Customer from Tacoma logged in