2 x ANAFERON FOR CHILDREN 20 PILLS — MADE IN LITHUANIA — FREE SHIPPING
Pharmacological action - immunomodulatory, antiviral.
With preventive and therapeutic use, the preparation has an immunomodulating and antiviral effect. Effectively and experimentally clinically established against influenza viruses, parainfluenza, herpes simplex viruses type 1 and type 2 (herpes simplex, genital herpes), other herpes viruses (chicken pox, infectious mononucleosis), enteroviruses, tick-borne encephalitis virus, rotavirus, coron , calicivirus, adenovirus, respiratory syncytial virus. It reduces the concentration of viruses in affected tissues, affects the system of endogenous interferons and their associated cytokines, and induces the formation of endogenous “early” interferons (IFN α / β) and gamma interferon (IFN-γ).
Stimulates the humoral and cellular immune response. Increases the production of antibodies (including secretory IgA), activates the functions of T-effectors, T-helpers (Tx), normalizes their ratio. Increases the functional reserve of Tx and other cells involved in the immune response. It is an inducer of a mixed Tx1- and Tx2-type immune response: it increases the production of Tx1 cytokines (IFN-γ, IL-2) and Tx2 (IL-4, -10), normalizes (modulates) the balance of Tx1 / Tx2 activity. Increases the functional activity of phagocytes and natural killer cells. It has antimutagenic properties.
The sensitivity of modern physicochemical methods of analysis (gas-liquid chromatography, high-performance liquid chromatography, chromatography-mass spectrometry) does not allow us to evaluate the content of the active components of the drug Anaferon in biological fluids, organs and tissues, which makes it technically impossible to study pharmacokinetics.
Indications of Anaferon:
- prevention and treatment of acute respiratory viral infections (including influenza);
- complex therapy of infections caused by herpes viruses (infectious mononucleosis, chicken pox, labial herpes, genital herpes);
- complex therapy and prevention of recurrence of chronic herpes virus infection, including labial and genital herpes;
- complex therapy and prevention of other acute and chronic viral infections caused by tick-borne encephalitis virus, enterovirus, rotavirus, coronavirus, calicivirus;
- the use of bacterial infections in the complex therapy;
- complex therapy of secondary immunodeficiency states of various etiologies, including prevention and treatment of complications of viral and bacterial infections.
Dosage and administration:
Inside, not during meals. Keep the tablet in your mouth until completely dissolved.
SARS, influenza, intestinal infections, herpes virus infections, neuroinfection, coronovirus. On the 1st day of treatment, 8 tablets are taken. according to the following scheme: 1 table. every 30 minutes in the first 2 hours (only 5 tablets for 2 hours), then 1 more tablet is taken during the same day. 3 times at regular intervals. On the 2nd day and then take 1 table. 3 times a day until complete recovery.
If there is no improvement on the 3rd day of treatment with ARVI and influenza, you should consult a doctor. In the epidemic season, for prophylactic purposes, the drug is taken daily 1 time per day for 1-3 months.
Genital herpes. In acute manifestations of genital herpes, take at regular intervals according to the following scheme: 1-3 days - 1 table. 8 times a day, then 1 table. 4 times a day for at least 3 weeks.
For the prevention of recurrence of chronic herpes virus infection - 1 table. in a day. The recommended duration of the preventive course is determined individually and can reach 6 months.
When using the preparation for the treatment and prevention of immunodeficiency, in the complex treatment of bacterial infections - take 1 table. in a day.
If necessary, the preparation can be combined with other antiviral and symptomatic agents.
No cases of overdose have been reported to date.
In case of accidental overdose, dyspeptic phenomena are possible due to excipients that are part of the preparation.
The composition of the preparation includes lactose monohydrate, and therefore it is not recommended for patients with congenital galactosemia, glucose malabsorption syndrome, or with congenital lactase deficiency.
- Customer from Värmdö registered for an account
- Customer from BRIGHTON logged in
- Customer from SANTARCANGELO DI ROMAGNA logged in
- Customer from SANTARCANGELO DI ROMAGNA registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for Emla cream 30 g — Made in UK — Free Delivery
- Customer placed a new order for EKTIN EYE DROPS 10 ML - MADE IN USA - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Wasaga Beach logged in
- Customer from Wasaga Beach logged in
- Customer placed a new order for 2 x ALTACET 1% GEL 75G — MADE IN POLAND — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer placed a new order for 2 x VENORUTON FORTE 60 TABS — MADE IN SWITZERLAND — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Maalea adummim registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for Mensil 25 mg, 8 chewable tablets — Made in Poland — Free Delivery
- Customer from Hollywood logged in
- Customer from Nottingham logged in
- Customer from Fredericksburg placed a new order for EKTIN EYE DROPS 10 ML - MADE IN USA - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Fredericksburg registered for an account
- Customer from Nottingham placed a new order for Ismigen sublingual tablets 50mg, 30 pcs — Made in Italy — Free Delivery
- Customer from Nottingham registered for an account
- Customer from GLASGOW placed a new order for 2 x TOBRADEX EYE OINTMENT 3,5G — MADE IN BELGIUM — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from GLASGOW registered for an account