2 x ARUTIMOL EYE DROPS 0.5% 5ML — MADE IN GERMANY — FREE SHIPPING
Arutimol eye drops - is a preparation based on timolol hydro-maleate, designed to reduce intraocular pressure in certain types of glaucoma and ocular hypertension. As a rule, it is well tolerated and applied for a long time.
Antiglaukomny preparation from a group of non-selective beta-blockers.
Has no internal sympathomimetic and membrane-stabilizing activity. With topical application in the form of eye drops reduces both increased and normal intraocular pressure by reducing the formation of intraocular fluid. Does not affect the accommodation, refraction and the size of the pupil.
The effect of the preparation manifests itself 20 min after instillation in the conjunctival sac. The maximum decrease in intraocular pressure (IOP) is achieved after 1-2 hours and persists for 24 hours.
When topical application of timolol maleate is slightly subjected to systemic absorption. After instillation of eye drops C max timolol in the aqueous humor of the anterior chamber of the eye is achieved in 1-2 hours.
In an insignificant amount enters the systemic bloodstream by absorption through the vessels of the conjunctiva, the mucous membranes of the nose and the lacrimal tract. It is excreted by the kidneys in the form of metabolites.
In newborns and young children, C max timolol in the blood plasma exceeds this value in the blood plasma of adults.
- Increased intraocular pressure (ocular hypertension).
- Open angle glaucoma.
- Secondary glaucoma (including aphakic).
- Closed-angle glaucoma (in combination with miotics as an additional means to reduce IOP).
- Congenital glaucoma (with insufficient effectiveness of other therapeutic measures).
- Allergic reactions with generalized skin rashes.
- Chronic obstructive airways diseases (including bronchial asthma).
- Severe heart failure.
- Sinus bradycardia.
- AV-blockade II or III degree.
- Cardiogenic shock.
- Dystrophy of the cornea.
- Severe atrophic rhinitis.
- Hypersensitivity to timolol.
With caution apply the preparationin the following cases:
- In patients with thyrotoxicosis.
- In patients with chronic bronchitis and emphysema.
- In patients with diabetes, receiving insulin or oral hypoglycemic agents (the use of timolol can lead to hypoglycemia).
The patient should be warned about the need to visit the doctor regularly to measure IOP and examine the cornea.
If the patient wears soft contact lenses, then he should not use the preparation Arutimol, t. the preservative can be deposited in soft contact lenses and have an adverse effect on the eye tissue.
It is necessary to remove hard contact lenses before instillation of the preparation and to set them again after 15 minutes.
When translating patients for treatment with timolol, correction of refraction after effects caused by previously used miotics may be required.
In the case of an upcoming surgical intervention with the use of general anesthesia, it is necessary to cancel the preparation for 48 hours.
Impact on the ability to drive vehicles and manage mechanisms
Immediately after instillation of the preparation, it is possible to reduce the clarity of vision and slow the speed of the sci-fi reactions, which may reduce the ability to engage in potentially dangerous activities that require increased attention. This effect is enhanced by the simultaneous use of alcohol.
Among the local reactions to the effect of the preparation may be irritation, swelling and redness of the conjunctiva, skin of the eyelids, itching and burning, photophobia, lacrimation, dry eyes, corneal epithelial edema, reduced cornea transparency, lower eyelid lowering, double vision. Possible detachment of the choroid after fistulizing antiglaucomatous operations.
Systemic reactions can be expressed in the form of heart failure, reduction and disturbance of the heart rhythm, lowering of arterial pressure, collapse, atrioventricular block, cerebral circulatory disorders (transient). Rarely develop bronchospasm, dyspnea, pulmonary insufficiency, headache and dizziness, depression, weakness, nausea, diarrhea. There are allergic reactions in the form of eczema or urticaria, a cold. In some cases, there is alopecia, as well as a violation of sexual functions. In newborns, local application of eye drops with timolol may provoke apnea (stopping breathing in sleep).
If any side effects occur, stop using the eye drops Arutimol and consult a doctor.
Establish individually, depending on the indications and the initial level of intraocular pressure (IOP).
The preparation is instilled in 1 drop 2 times / day in the conjunctival sac of the affected eye. After stabilizing IOP, it is possible to reduce the dose to 1 drop 1 time / day.
The preparation is intended for long-term use. The patient should be warned that a break in the use of the preparation or a change in the dose can be carried out only on the advice of a doctor.
- Comes in original packaging. Item is brand new and unopened.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Keep locked and away from children.
- Store in dry place at room temperature.
- Do not exceed storage temperature higher than 25 C
Important notice- the outer box design may vary before prior notice!
- Customer placed a new order for Loximin 30 capsules — Made in USA — Free Delivery
- Customer placed a new order for Viagra 100mg 4 tablets — Made in France — Free Delivery
- Customer placed a new order for Pramistar 600 mg 20 tablets — Made in Germany — Free Delivery
- Customer placed a new order for Polydex with phenylephrine nasal spray 15ml — Made in France — Free Delivery
- Customer from San Diego placed a new order for VOLTAREN MAX GEL 180G - MADE IN SWITZERLAND - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from San Diego registered for an account
- Customer from Northridge logged in
- Customer from Trevose logged in
- Customer from Chicago logged in
- Customer from Chișinău logged in
- Customer from Chicago placed a new order for LIOTON 1000 GEL 100G — MADE IN GERMANY — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Chicago registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for SOLCOSERYL GEL 4,15MG/G 20G — MADE IN SWITZERLAND — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Northridge placed a new order for Detralex 500mg 60 tablets — Made in France — Free Delivery
- Customer from Northridge registered for an account
- Customer from Holmsjö placed a new order for MELATONINA 5MG 30 TABS — MADE IN POLAND — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Holmsjö registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for LIOTON 1000 GEL 100G — MADE IN GERMANY — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from London logged in
- Customer from Le Palais sur Vienne placed a new order for PUMPAN ORAL DROPS 50 ML - MADE IN AUSTRIA - FREE SHIPPING