2 x BETOPTIC S DROPS 0,25% 5ML — MADE IN BELGIUM — FREE SHIPPING
Betoptic S (Betoptik) eye drops - is an antiglaucoma preparation from the group of selective beta-blockers that is used to reduce intraocular pressure in patients with increased eye pressure and open-angle glaucoma. Reduces eye pressure by reducing the production of intraocular fluid, and thus prevents the development of complications. As a rule, it is the preparation of choice in the initial therapy of glaucoma.
Betoptic C eye drops - antiglaucoma preparation. Selective beta-1-adrenoblocker without internal sympathomimetic activity. Does not have membrane-stabilizing (local anesthetic) action.
With topical application, betaxolol reduces intraocular pressure by reducing the production of intraocular fluid.
The onset of hypotensive action is observed 30 minutes after instillation, the maximum effect develops after 2 hours. After a single instillation, the effect on the ophthalmotonus persists for 12 hours.
Betaxolol (in comparison with other beta-adrenoblockers) does not cause a decrease in blood flow in the optic nerve.
The use of Betoptics does not lead to the appearance of miosis, spasm of accommodation, hemeralopia, the effect of "swaddling" before the eyes (in contrast to myotics).
The preparation is used to reduce intraocular pressure as a monotherapy or in combination with other preparations with:
- Open angle glaucoma.
- Ocular hypertension.
Betoptic C can be used to treat open-angle glaucoma or ocular hypertension in patients with respiratory system diseases.
- Hypersensitivity to the components of the preparation.
With caution: should prescribe the preparation with sinus bradycardia, AV-blockade II and III degree, severe heart failure, cardiogenic shock, myasthenia gravis, diabetes mellitus.
Caution is prescribed to patients with diabetes mellitus, since beta-blockers may mask the symptoms of acute hypoglycemia.
With caution appoint the preparation to patients with thyrotoxicosis, tk. beta-blockers may mask the symptoms of thyrotoxicosis (eg, tachycardia). Patients with suspected thyrotoxicosis should not abstain from beta-blockers, this can cause an increase in symptoms.
It should be borne in mind that beta-blockers can cause symptoms similar to those in myasthenia gravis (diplopia, ptosis, general weakness).
Caution should be given to beta-blockers in patients with severe impairment of the function of the respiratory system. Despite the fact that clinical studies have shown no effect of betaxolol on the function of external respiration, it is impossible to exclude the possibility of hypersensitivity to the preparation.
Before the planned surgery, you should gradually cancel the beta-blockers 48 hours before the general anesthesia, tk. during general anesthesia, they can reduce the sensitivity of the myocardium to sympathetic stimulation.
Patients who use beta-blockers may have a history of atopy or anaphylactic reactions. In the case of the development of repeated reactions of hypersensitivity, such patients may not be sensitive to the usual doses of epinephrine (adrenaline) necessary for arresting anaphylaxis.
The preparation should be administered with caution to patients with Reynaud's syndrome or pheochromocytoma.
When instilled in the eye, beta-blockers can be absorbed into the systemic circulation. In this case, the same side effects can be noted, as in systemic application. Cases of severe respiratory and cardiovascular disorders, including bronchospasm with fatal outcome in patients with bronchial asthma and death from heart failure are described.
Betoptik C has minimal impact on blood pressure and heart rate. However, care should be taken when prescribing the preparation to patients with AV blockade or heart failure. Treatment Bethoptic should immediately stop when the first symptoms of decompensation from the cardiovascular system.
Care should be taken when combining Betoptik and adrenergic psychotropic agents together.
Eye drops of Betoptic contain preservatives that can precipitate in soft contact lenses and have a damaging effect on the eye tissue. Therefore, patients wearing contact lenses should be removed before using drops and installed back no earlier than 20 minutes after instillation.
Use in Pediatrics
A sufficient experience in the use of Betoptic in children is not available.
Impact on the ability to drive vehicles and manage mechanisms
If, after the application of droplets in patients, the visual clarity is temporarily reduced, it is not recommended to drive the car and engage in activities requiring increased attention and reaction before recovery.
1 ml of eye drops contains:
Active substances: betaxolol hydrochloride - 2,8 mg, which corresponds to the content of betaxolol - 2.5 mg.
Excipients: benzalkonium chloride, mannitol, carbomer 974P, polystyrene sulfonic acid, boric acid, disodium edetate, N-lauroyl sarcosine, hydrochloric acid and / or sodium hydroxide solution (to maintain the pH level), purified water.
- Comes in original packaging. Item is brand new and unopened.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Keep locked and away from children.
- Store in dry place at room temperature.
- Do not exceed storage temperature higher than 25 C
Important notice- the outer box design may vary before prior notice!
- Customer from Nottingham logged in
- Customer from Fredericksburg placed a new order for EKTIN EYE DROPS 10 ML - MADE IN USA - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Fredericksburg registered for an account
- Customer from Nottingham placed a new order for Ismigen sublingual tablets 50mg, 30 pcs — Made in Italy — Free Delivery
- Customer from Nottingham registered for an account
- Customer from GLASGOW placed a new order for 2 x TOBRADEX EYE OINTMENT 3,5G — MADE IN BELGIUM — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from GLASGOW registered for an account
- Customer from Concord placed a new order for 3 x GUTTALAX DROPS 30 ML = 90 ML - MADE IN ITALY - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Concord registered for an account
- Customer from Тбилиси registered for an account
- Customer from BRIGHTON logged in
- Customer placed a new order for ZOVIRAX INTENSIVE 50MG/G CREAM 2G - MADE IN POLAND - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Fredericksburg logged in
- Customer from Fredericksburg reset their account password
- Customer from Fredericksburg requested a reset password
- Customer from Hollywood logged in
- Customer from verona registered for an account
- Customer from Sofia registered for an account
- Customer placed a new order for 2 x CYCLO 3 FORT 30 CAPS — MADE IN FRANCE — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Mississauga placed a new order for DOPPELHERZ VITAL TONIK 1000 ML — MADE IN GERMANY — FREE SHIPPING