2 x DICLO-F EYE DROPS 0,1% 5ML - MADE IN INDIA - FREE SHIPPING
Diclo-F eye drops - is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory preparation that also has analgesic and antipyretic effects. Reduces the inflammation of the eyes, resulting from trauma, infection, surgery, also used in operations for cataracts.
Diclofenac has a pronounced anti-inflammatory, antipyretic, analgesic effect, suppresses the synthesis of prostaglandins - substances responsible for the development and maintenance of inflammation. After the instillation of eye drops, Diklo F reduces inflammation of the eyes, which has resulted from infection, trauma, and surgical intervention. Reduces miosis (narrowing of the pupil) during surgery.
The active substance penetrates well into the tissues of the eye (except the lens), the maximum concentration is reached after 30 minutes. Penetrates into the systemic blood stream, but concentrates in amounts below the detection limit, without having a significant effect on the body.
NSAIDs for topical application in ophthalmology. Has anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antipyretic effect.
The mechanism of action is due to indiscriminate inhibition of the activity of COX-1 and COX-2, which leads to suppression of the synthesis of prostaglandins in the inflammatory focus.
When used as eye drops, sodium diclofenac reduces inflammation of the eyes resulting from infection, trauma or surgery; reduces miosis during surgical operations, reduces the synthesis of prostaglandins in the moisture of the anterior chamber of the eye.
When instillation of eye drops, sodium diclofenac is absorbed into the systemic circulation. However, the level of active substance in the blood is well below the detection limit and is not of clinical significance.
- inhibition of miosis during surgery for cataract;
- treatment and prevention of inflammatory processes after surgical interventions on the eyeball;
- prevention of cystic edema of the macula after operations for cataracts;
- treatment of non-infectious conjunctivitis;
- treatment and prevention of post-traumatic inflammatory process with penetrating and non-penetrating injuries of the eyeball (as an adjunct to local antibiotic therapy).
- violation of hematopoiesis of unknown origin;
- erosive and ulcerative processes in the gastrointestinal tract in the acute stage;
- hypersensitivity to acetylsalicylic acid or other NSAIDs;
- hypersensitivity to diclofenac or ancillary components of the preparation.
They are used with caution in epithelial herpetic keratitis (including in anamnesis), with diseases that cause blood clotting disorders (including hemophilia, prolonged bleeding time, a tendency to bleeding), as well as in elderly patients.
Patients using contact lenses should use the Diclo-F preparation only with the lens removed. Lenses can be installed 15 minutes after instillation of the preparation. After removal of contact lenses, instillation is performed after 5 minutes.
The bottle must be closed after each use. Do not touch the tip of the pipette to the eye.
Use in Pediatrics
Data on the use of Diclo-F in children do not. The appointment is possible only in cases when the expected benefit of therapy exceeds the risk of using the preparation.
Impact on the ability to drive vehicles and manage mechanisms
During the treatment period, it is necessary to refrain from engaging in potentially dangerous activities that require an increased concentration of attention and speed of psychomotor reactions.
The preparation is intended for topical use.
To inhibit intraoperative miosis, the preparation is instilled in the conjunctival sac for 2 hours at intervals of 30 minutes (4 times in total) before the operation.
To prevent cystic edema of the macula, the preparation is instilled 1 drop 3-4 times / day for 2 weeks after the operation.
With the remaining indications - 1 drop 3-4 times / day, depending on the severity of the condition. The course of treatment can last from 1 to 2 weeks.
- Comes in original packaging. Item is brand new and unopened.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Keep locked and away from children.
- Store in dry place at room temperature.
- Do not exceed storage temperature higher than 25 C
Important notice- the outer box design may vary before prior notice!
- Customer placed a new order for PELAVO BRONCHIALS WET AND DRY COUGH 120ML - MADE IN POLAND - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer placed a new order for Ebrantil 60mg 50 capsules — Made in Austria — Free Delivery
- Customer from Boca Raton logged in
- Customer placed a new order for Zovirax Intensive aciclovir (acyclovir) 50mg/g cream 2g — Made in Poland — Free Delivery
- Customer placed a new order for VITA BUERLECITHIN 1000ML — MADE IN JAPAN — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from London logged in
- Customer placed a new order for Tyzine Xylo nasal spray 0.1%, 3p x 10 ml — Made in France — Free Delivery
- Customer placed a new order for Erdomed Muko 225 mg 10 sachets - Made in Poland — Free Delivery
- Customer placed a new order for Arbivir - Zdorovye Forte 200mg 10 capsules — Made in Ukraine — Free Delivery==
- Customer from Columbia logged in
- Customer from Geneva placed a new order for INOFOLIC COMBI 60 CAPS - MADE IN SPAIN - FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Geneva added a new address
- Customer from Geneva logged in
- Customer from Reading logged in
- Customer from ROMA logged in
- Customer placed a new order for VENORUTON GEL 40G — MADE IN SWITZERLAND — FREE SHIPPING
- Customer from Kalnica placed a new order for Ebrantil 60mg 50 capsules — Made in Austria — Free Delivery
- Customer from Kalnica registered for an account
- Customer from ROMA logged in
- Customer from Columbia registered for an account